It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The elite will shoot the left. No, really.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

New York’s ultra-rich are quietly preparing for civil unrest on Election Day — by hiring armed guards to stand watch over their luxury Manhattan buildings.

At the Time Warner Center on Columbus Circle, where the penthouse is going for $62.5 million, managers are deploying off-duty cops with “submachine guns” to stand watch, while other wealthy city enclaves are also beefing up protection for residents.

“Everybody is worried about security,” an insider told the Post. “Every top building is adding security. It’s out of control. We hope it won’t be needed, but we will be ready.”

What could go wrong? Again, I don't want ANYONE to be killed for ANY reason. But the one's who protest violently, aren't the republicans. And if Trump wins, his folks will be celebrating, not burning and looting. So the one's who are in danger here are the rabid left. The stupid ones. I suppose this will end up being a cleansing of the gene pool of sorts, but as it looks on it's face, it's a recipe for disaster.

Don't take your guns to town son, Leave your guns at home Bill.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

But the one's who protest violently, aren't the republicans. And if Trump wins, his folks will be celebrating, not burning and looting.

Agreed

So the one's who are in danger here are the rabid left. The stupid ones.

I think if Biden is able to up the lefts cheat game (which is the only way) and win , I think you will see some revolting coming from the Right. Especially will all the fear mongering and valid concerns about the left and the perception of making progress.

eitherway it will be interesting after the election.

This could all be avoided if we vote the self proclaimed genius known as Kanye the great savior. That guy is working on 300 different dimensions at one time.
edit on 021031America/ChicagoThu, 29 Oct 2020 11:02:18 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
New York is pretty much a leftist bastion and even the ultra rich lean left for the most part. Home of the "limousine liberal."

There has been some rioting and looting in Manhattan this year but guess what: a lot of it was perpetrated by privileged white Manhattanites smashing the big glass window at Tiffanies because they read Herbert Marcuse freshman year at Ivy U. They will stand the #### down in the face of a phalanx of armed guards, and tiptoe off to sulk in a Greenwich Village bar. Which is precisely the point. All a charade, a show of force from mommy and daddy.

The places to worry about will be less wealthy than Manhattan.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Thank God someone is gonna start shooting, I was getting worried that it was all just internet tough talk.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Never Despise
New York is pretty much a leftist bastion and even the ultra rich lean left for the most part. Home of the "limousine liberal."

There has been some rioting and looting in Manhattan this year but guess what: a lot of it was perpetrated by privileged white Manhattanites smashing the big glass window at Tiffanies because they read Herbert Marcuse freshman year at Ivy U. They will stand the #### down in the face of a phalanx of armed guards, and tiptoe off to sulk in a Greenwich Village bar. Which is precisely the point. All a charade, a show of force from mommy and daddy.

The places to worry about will be less wealthy than Manhattan.

as has already been seen, it you are a republican, all you have to do is show your weapon, and it's a crime, even when being threatened by an angry mob. So I would think this could be an interesting scenario. left killing the left, over things the left champions. eating their own so to speak.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Thank God someone is gonna start shooting, I was getting worried that it was all just internet tough talk.

LOL, no doubt. that olumpy12 guy has been chomping at the bit to kill him some pubs. I sure hope he isn't too particular about their ideologies.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I've got my musket and powder ready. Hopefully they give me enough time to get a few reloads in.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Keep yer powder dry! And use a weemen for more than sammiches. tech them to reload, and use two rifles. Damn dude, all you gotta do it put the directions on the stove. She can learn em while she cooks.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

In Manhattan the armed professionals hired by mommy and daddy will just stand there, and the antifa types (their children) will take one look and decide they have better things to do than suit up in black this week. So while the left does have an historic tendency to eat its own (Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc.) I don't see it in NYC because both "types" of leftists are really elites who like to play dress-up: mommy and daddy give cash to all the trendy leftist causes (but keep Burt with the Uzi by the front door), while their kids junior and sis enjoyed smashing a few windows last June but will quickly shrivel up as soon as they see Burt and his buddies. So the elite in Manhattan are really only about causing leftist havoc in far away places through money and political influence. When it comes to their own back yard things will be well-policed and quiet.

The places I am worried about cannot afford huge phalanxes of armed professionals. You just will have roving gangs on the left with their guns and good ole boys standing on the porch with their guns. Hopefully nothing happens but situations like that seem far more explosive than Manhattan or other elite locales like Bel Aire, Grosse Point, Beacon Hill, and so on. Where there are professionals in armored vehicles in front of every city block or walled Hamptons estate it will be quite placid. Where angry groups with ragtag organization are likely to coalesce, the vibe is far less mellow.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Make sure to take any muskets you see from dead fellows too. Ups your firing time.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
Make sure to take any muskets you see from dead fellows too. Ups your firing time.

Thanks, I remember that tactic from watching the final battle in Last of the Mohicans.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I've got my musket and powder ready. Hopefully they give me enough time to get a few reloads in.

If the standoff is with Joe Biden then you should be fine going up against his Chinese fire lance .
edit on 251031America/ChicagoThu, 29 Oct 2020 11:25:54 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
If the standoff is with Joe Biden then you should be fine going up against his originally purchased Chinese fire lance.

I have my wife as backup, she took Joe's advice and got a shotgun.

She has to prop herself against a wall to use it but, hey, as long as I'm off to her side or behind her I'm cool with that.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

LOL, no doubt. that olumpy12 guy has been chomping at the bit to kill him some pubs. I sure hope he isn't too particular about their ideologies.

Nope, I'm a boogaloo boiz. It won't be the pubs. You either misread or consciously distorted my post.

edit on 29-10-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

If the standoff is with Joe Biden then you should be fine going up against his originally purchased Chinese fire lance.

I have my wife as backup, she took Joe's advice and got a shotgun.

She has to prop herself against a wall to use it but, hey, as long as I'm off to her side or behind her I'm cool with that.

You are doing it wrong and could damage the wall.

What she has to do is point the shotgun in the opposite direction from the perpetrator that way when she fires it she becomes the projectile and takes out the target . If you wrap her shoes with a mop she can also keep the area clean as she goes flying by.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The elite will shoot the left. No, really.

After the last 4 years and evil people doing everything they can for power.

I just don't have a problem with it.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

"What she has to do is point the shotgun in the opposite direction from the perpetrator that way when she fires it she becomes the projectile and takes out the target . If you wrap her shoes with a mop she can also keep the area clean as she goes flying by."

I laughed way too hard at this. The tea on my desk and upper lip agrees.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
There's a reason I'm private security and not a cop.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You are doing it wrong and could damage the wall.

What she has to do is point the shotgun in the opposite direction from the perpetrator that way when she fires it she becomes the projectile and takes out the target . If you wrap her shoes with a mop she can also keep the area clean as she goes flying by.

That's some genius level stuff there. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The left is shooting themselves already. They destroy their own cities.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join