It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Fauci is up With This? USA may Not be back to Normal until 2022

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Now this is getting to be bull size prairie oysters.

For anyone who remains terrified of Covid-19, the global death rate back in March 2020 was at 21% among those who tested positive. It got as low as 1% and is now up to 3%. So, yes what the Fauci is up with this guy running around like chicken little. The numbers don't add up and I am a statistics guy. Plus back in March the China numbers were in the mix. So we have over 200,000 deaths in USA. Sorry but that no Lock Down type stuff. So why doesn't he tell all to wear a mask, keep away 6' and get back to work. Nah, its not on the NWO agenda.

So what brought this up? Hmmm

Could it be that Eli Lilly and Johnson Johnson Covid-19 vaccine was rejected and the trials stopped?

Eli Lilly and Johnson & Johnson have paused COVID-19 vaccine trials. Why experts say that's reassuring, not frightening

That Donald Trump will win the election?
That the NWO needs more time to bring on more disruptions to the food chain?

I think its all of the above. I also think that if Trump is elected this guy is run otta town.

He is killing more people with suicide. Really this stinks. They really want to put a dagger into the USA don't they

As Covid-19 cases continue to jump during the fall surge, Dr. Anthony Fauci says there's little chance of normalcy on the horizon. The US will have a vaccine in the next few months, but there's a chance a "substantial proportion of the people" won't be vaccinated until the second or third quarter of 2021, Fauci said. The director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases reiterated caution on the nation's outlook. "I think it will be easily by the end of 2021, and perhaps even into the next year, before we start having some semblances of normality," Fauci said during a University of Melbourne panel discussion Tuesday. Things aren't looking too good for the US as the winter approaches, he said Wednesday. Twenty-nine states set new records this month for the most new daily cases since the pandemic began, according to data from Johns Hopkins University. "We're not in a good place," Fauci during a virtual Q&A session on Wednesday. "Now we're averaging about 70,000 a (day). That's a bad position to be in."

Go stuff it in you sock Fauci. Over there in China where some people did something its all is swell and well. Explain that?

Oh silly me as I forgot, were the latest "talking points" for USA MSM were released by the DNC?

edit on 29-10-2020 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 29-10-2020 by Waterglass because: format

edit on 29-10-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 29-10-2020 by Waterglass because: jesus

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

When I saw that headline yesterday, I figured Fauci was speculating, based on how long he could continue to delay the CoronaFlu vaccine.

What he still doesn't understand, is most Americans don't fixate on, or worry about, a bug that has a 99.5% survival rate.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

One thing I learned a very very very long time ago as I was in Senior Management in manufacturing is that all Narcissists make the fatal error that they think all others are just like them. It ends up taking them down.

Someone who’s a true narcissist — in other words, who suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) — differs in ways from just your average self-centered person (who may be obnoxiously narcissistic, but falls short of a clinical diagnosis). The Mayo Clinic defines NPD as “a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.” People with NPD tend to have a distorted self-image and are intensely preoccupied with themselves, which adds to that lack of empathy — they’re just not all that interested in feelings that aren’t their own.

I know as I worked among many whom were my boss. The daily barrage of verbal beatings, about nothing. It sucked and was brutal just so they could stroke there adult child ego.
edit on 29-10-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Fauci is a expert on one subject. He is ignoring all the other subjects to focus on one problem. His solution and advice is creating many more problems, far worse than the virus.

Crime, murder, toxic political environment, excessive drugs, drinking, kids being kept out of schools by parents and teachers to make a political statement despite the threat to kids and teachers being next to zero.

We have people wearing masks riding bikes and hiking that are nowhere near people and the chance of getting the virus is impossible. All due to the purveying of extreme fear by him and many others.

We don't shutdown all fast food joints just because 650K die of heart disease every year. Hell, we don't even talk about heart disease.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
S+F!!

Good to hear someone out there understands this is all about money and power. The people behind pushing the fear agenda of this 'pandemic' all stand to make out like bandits if they release a global mandated vaccine. The CDC is in the business of patenting viruses and selling vaccines.

If I see one more scientist or politician grin like an idiot when being asked about death tolls I'm going to come unhinged like a biden supporter at a mostly peaceful antifa rally

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Where Fauci's main specialization is in the financial health of medical research and corporate production. I am not surprised to hear he wants to drag this out for everything it is worth after he discredited HCQ.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I hope this geezer dies soon. To be followed by a very quick reincarnation. So he can grow up and live his entire life — in the dystopian world he helped create.

Fu## Fauci

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
We will hit herd stupidity next Tues. Can't get any worse no matter who wins.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
How can they bring things back to normal in the US when our people are far from normal. If you were to ask the residents of other countries world wide if American people were normal, would you get any yesses at all?

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: carewemust

One thing I learned a very very very long time ago as I was in Senior Management in manufacturing is that all Narcissists make the fatal error that they think all others are just like them. It ends up taking them down.

Someone who’s a true narcissist — in other words, who suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) — differs in ways from just your average self-centered person (who may be obnoxiously narcissistic, but falls short of a clinical diagnosis). The Mayo Clinic defines NPD as “a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.” People with NPD tend to have a distorted self-image and are intensely preoccupied with themselves, which adds to that lack of empathy — they’re just not all that interested in feelings that aren’t their own.

I know as I worked among many whom were my boss. The daily barrage of verbal beatings, about nothing. It sucked and was brutal just so they could stroke there adult child ego.

Is this in reference to Fauci or Trump? There has not been any of these indicators from Fauci. I'm sorry to say, but:

"Deep need for attention/admiration- rallies in the middle of pandemic, constant bragging
"Troubled relationships " 3rd marriage, cheats on pregnant wives, fires anyone who disagrees with him.
"Lack of empathy", "it is what it is" "it affects nobody" This describes the President.

Fauci may only focus on science but he is a scientist. It is up to the administration to work with the scientists to understand the progression and work to keep things running as best as possible, as safely as possible. If most people are not immunized until late spring, early summer, it will be close to 2022 before things are "normal"

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
What the Fauci is up With This? USA may Not be back to Normal until 2022

What was normal to begin with ?

The veil of just how big of snipholes our leaders,media,big tech was just lifted.

Whatever we were.

There's no going back.
edit on 29-10-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Yeah, at the bottom as well.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Why would you listen to Fauci?
Dude is in the Epstein, Gates ring.
Epstein had a second hobby...vaccine related research...or probably blackmailing vaccine scientists.
Fauci was also involved in some aids/hiv related situations
He's been wrong enough, with damaging enough info, while sporting smirk on his face, that at this point it is highly suspicious that he is allowed to EVER make a public statement again.

He deserves massive lawsuits.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Dr. Fugazi is a Deep State clown. He has appeared with Hillary Clinton recently campaigning for Joe Biden.

He is doing everything in his power to damage the Trump Presidency and possibly his 2nd term.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Yes he is

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Come on tad pole this thread is all about Fauci. Oh Trump. Well let me explain there are good and bad and Trump doesn't want to takeover the world as Fauci does.

You need to dive into the deep end as the is The New World Order .

How can you work with people whom are part of something bigger.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Nice!

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

The world started heading downhill when the nerds began getting into high tech in the 1980's.

Gates, Jobs, Google, Facebook, Twitter, thus and that and oh yes, Fauci is a nerd.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Democrats are experts at exploitation and extortion.

😃🦃🚨

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats are experts at exploitation and extortion.

😃🦃🚨

And soon, GETTING CAUGHT!

new topics

<<   2 >>

join