It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Floyd Update Swallows Evidence is his MO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

This is a video of his PREVIOUS arrest.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I wish someone would interview the pregnant woman who he stuck a gun to her stomach while robbing her house in the middle of the night and see how she feels about all of congress taking a knee for that POS.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: BlueAuras

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Drug addict who spent half his life behind bars for committing crimes. Decides one day to rip people off for cash, take illegal drugs and resist arrest. Apparently, crime does not pay because he had 2 daughters yet never once paid child support.

That’s our boy, George Floyd – American Hero

I believe the issue is not whether he was a good guy or not. It's how police deal with people that is the issue. Plenty of non-criminals that experience police abuse.

Turning Floyd into a Hero is not the right approach. Neither is completely ignoring the policing issue in this country or ignoring how blacks feel unequally treated.

I think the left and right are both failing in their approach to this situation. We need more training and accountability for police officers. Not villainizing them, nor ignoring wrong doing.

If Floyd had said "I need medical help, I swallowed drugs" instead of "I can't breath, I am claustrophobic" he would likely still be alive today.

For all criminals out there... and weekend users... DONT SWALLOW YOUR DRUGS. Youre still getting charged with a drug offense and likely additional charges if you swallow them ( some additional felonies) .. unless you happen to die. A cop can testify to what he saw IE you eating the drugs.. and bodycams/police cars record forward and interior many times... or you get the neato experience of either having your stomach pumped or having your bowel movements monitored.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: panoz77

What you’re insinuating is: Since he was intoxicated and erratic; your justified and logical conclusion was a “death sentence”.

P.S. we’ve all watched the video (numerous ones and angles) still doesn’t make it right.

Question. If he had not been arrested and had driven off then slammed his car into an innocent family, would you be equally upset at that?

"Since he was intoxicated and erratic"......and in the drivers seat of his car. P.S. a tad more than "intoxicated", don't you think.

You people need to work on boundaries. Society cannot and should not be expected to normalize dysfunctional and harmful behaviours which ultimately harms innocent people. Stop justifying this level of unacceptable behaviour. If you feel so strongly do voluntary work in the area of addiction and prisoner support, both inside and outside of prison. Help develop a stronger healthier community. George Floyd brought nothing good to his community.

The police are not child minders, nor are they expected to risk their own or their colleagues lives, or administer medical assistance.
Grow up.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
When you have done a watch as a LEO and seen all the # they have gone through inn dealing with suspects who many times are intoxicated, on drugs, armed, angry ,combative etc. and the huge amount of dangerous resistance and uncooperative personas they present to the officers, then you can pass mf judgment.a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: maya27

I might have put my knee on his neck... but not after he was subdued.. and definitely not after he was unconscious.Cop was bad.. cops that stood by were bad. Floyd definitely brought bad to his community. He was bad.

The problem is how the situation was used and how Floyd is used to foment unrest and violence... and used to divide people.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join