It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll to see how many people have switched on to Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Just wondering on ATS how many were at one time Dem voters and have switched to Trump. Also wondering how many people you know personally that have done the same.

I was already on the Trump train so I don't count, but so far I know 4 people personally that have switched over, and 2 of them were totally surprising.

4 people in my case is a pretty large number, I am not very social.

When the thread goes lame in a couple of days I intend to count up the results.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

There are predictions in sea level rise and water salinity come Inauguration Day.

Reeeeeeeeeee

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I only know the reverse.

Trump voters that have become anti-Trump.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
My son's GF flipped to Trump.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Not Dems, but my brother and I have voted for the first time in our lives this election.

We voted Trump.

Edit: Our family has traditionally voted Dem though. So maybe that counts as a flip for your survey.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Usually vote libertarian, went with trump this time.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I supported trump but have never voted in my life. This will be my first.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I'd love to hear about this. Sincerely.

What were the reasons?

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

many more americans voting this time than in 2016. 30% more? and therein lies trump's only chance. if someone doesn't vote, it's because he doesn't trust the government anyway - a potential trump voter. but if you trust the polls, biden will win clearly. there are also polls that include the error rate of 2016, and biden would still win.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Never been a Dem.

TWELVE MORE YEARS!

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Use to never vote until Trump. Voting for him again. Even asked my gun loving neighbor who never votes to go. Said he's going and will vote Trump. We don't like him but the tax issue for me and guns for him is enough to support him.
edit on 29-10-2020 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: Annee

I'd love to hear about this. Sincerely.

What were the reasons?

Probably only associates with people who fit in their bubble.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Don't get to vote on this one, know one person that is strong lefty. Usually able to talk about a few issues before it gets too much. After the debates they do not even want to talk about it.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I switched from begrudingly supporting Trump in 2016 to wholeheartedly supporting Trump in 2020.

edit on 29-10-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Voted for first time in 2016 for Trump and again in 2020. I considered voting for Obama in 2008 because he was presented as an outsider, but then I realized he wasn't and the he was a token black man who wasn't black elected for the color of skin. Out of past presidents I hated Bush the most because he is a murderer. Clinton was the biggest embarrassment to the office because to this day the world remembers his famous cigar and his unpunished rape of numerous woman. Again a candidate has been accused in 2020 and he hides evidence behind his years as a senator and is seen aggressively stalking young girls. America's reputation will suffer once again as being corrupt and not really a legitimate shining city on the hill but a bunch of murderous (Bush) immoral (Clinton & Biden) corrupt (Obama, Clinton, Biden) thugs that have never been brought to justice.

America is on the ballot either you want a man for peace ( see middle east)and prosperity or to start back on our downward spiral.

edit on 29-10-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Voted against Hillary last time, voting in full support of Trump this time.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

many more americans voting this time than in 2016. 30% more? and therein lies trump's only chance. if someone doesn't vote, it's because he doesn't trust the government anyway - a potential trump voter. but if you trust the polls, biden will win clearly. there are also polls that include the error rate of 2016, and biden would still win.

Almost 50% of the black vote in some polls FOR President Trump.

Many are just lazy or uninspired who don't vote. Hiden Biden doesn't exactly get people fired up to get off their ass and vote. Voting against a candidate is not nearly as motivational as voting FOR one. Most Trump voters are motivated and believe they are voting FOR something.
5 days to find out.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I was registered as a Democrat for 35 years. I voted Trump in 2016 and switched to Independent in 2018. Already voted early in person for Trump last week.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I'm switching for never voting for a president over the last 20 years, to voting for Trump this time around. My first vote for president ever cast, so yeah you could say I switched from not really giving a crap about the presidential election to actually caring who is in office.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

My sentiments exactly!!!!

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join