It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Store security guard stabbed 27 times after asking sisters to wear masks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Surprised I didn't see this on ATS so thought I would post it to keep everyone up to speed about the craziness in America...

Two sisters were charged with first-degree attempted murder on Tuesday after they allegedly stabbed a security guard 27 times after he asked the women to wear a mask and use the store-provided hand sanitizer, police say.

A Chicago Police Department spokesperson told NBC News that Jessica Hill, 21, and her sister, Jayla, 18, initially got into a verbal altercation with a guard at a shoe store in Chicago after they refused to wear a mask. The late Sunday afternoon incident turned physical when one of the sisters allegedly pulled out a knife and stabbed the guard multiple times in the back, neck, and arms, police say.

Chicago police said the 32-year-old victim was hospitalized at Mount Sinai Hospital in critical condition, while the sisters were arrested and treated at a nearby hospital for minor injuries.

Article Here

It appears that these mask requirements are getting people a little... testy.

Why no 24/7 news coverage on this, the latest attack on police or security by obvious science-denying Trump supporters?

Oh wait...

I think I need to go loot a Wal-Mart somewhere in protest.

Like what happened yesterday in Philadelphia.

Although I noticed that the MSM didn't really touch on this either, besides a 4 paragraph writeup by Yahoo...

Linky

It almost seems like our news is being filtered somehow to make the average American citizen think a certain way...

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I get the annoyance over masks and hand sanatizerizing, but that seems a tad bit excessive to me.
edit on Wed, 28 Oct 2020 20:09:08 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Those two should be required to wear a mask at all times.
For their safety of course.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Even ideological force begets an equal amount of reactionary physical force. I think the defiance & fighting back is going to skyrocket through November.

Welcome to your new bed, folks. Humans are not your pet dog, "sit, stay, obey" doesn't go over well.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
I get the annoyance over masks and hand sanatizerizing, but that seems a tad bit excessive to me.

Totally is, but let's be realistic -- who the hell didn't see these altercations coming half an AU away?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
If the security guard defended himself, he would be in jail. Sometimes you need to let people stick it to you to keep from going to jail. Look what happened when a cop shot a black guy who had a knife pulled on them. Riot, plundering, and burning all over. A knife is a dangerous weapon, it can be more deadly than a gun if the person using it knows what they are doing.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Those two should be required to wear a mask at all times.
For their safety of course.

Hannibal style?

And was he really stabbed 27 times? Or was it like 5 stabs and 22 slashes? C'mon media, accuracy!

Seriously though, this is despicable. I'm annoyed by the whole mask thing, and for all we know the conversation escalated to other things, but nothing warrants this. This is disgusting.
edit on 28 10 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

"A tad bit excessive" is quite an understatement.

But I liked it.

Another quote...

Despite his wounds, the security guard was able to keep the sisters in the store until the police arrived. He was taken to the hospital to have his wounds treated but didn't require surgery. The sisters claim that they were acting in self-defense. Yet, the entire interaction was captured by the store's surveillance camera. This, along with the gruesome nature of the attack, prevented the sisters from being granted bail.

"It’s the complete randomness of this. It’s terrifying," Judge Mary Marubio said after stating that the women will be held on attempted murder charges. Marubio also said that although the attack wasn't premeditated, the "sheer number" of stab wounds is concerning and compared the incident to a violent outburst during a domestic dispute.

So you see, it was just self-defense.

edit on 28-10-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Now they will also have to wear leg irons-chains besides forced to wear masks in lockup. Plus women's state prison after their trial. They earned a negative sum gain with this. Very sad.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If the security guard defended himself, he would be in jail. Sometimes you need to let people stick it to you to keep from going to jail. Look what happened when a cop shot a black guy who had a knife pulled on them. Riot, plundering, and burning all over. A knife is a dangerous weapon, it can be more deadly than a gun if the person using it knows what they are doing.

I was taught that a knife at close range is MUCH more dangerous than a handgun.

But what would I know...

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
To be realistic, I am surprised we don't hear about hundreds of fights breaking out daily by now. We are supposed to be having a province wide mask mandate everywhere in public. In reality though, the only places I have been to enforcing that are the liquor store, and post office. Because they have no choice in the matter, government owned and all.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: rickymouse

I was taught that a knife at close range is MUCH more dangerous than a handgun.

But what would I know...

I tried swinging a very sharp knife at a rabbit I had shot when I was hunting when I was a teenager. It sliced through the flesh like butter, I was surprised as hell. A swinging motion works best. I cut the tip of my thumb off one time showing someone how sharp the knife was, it was so fast, I only knew it was gone because I saw a piece fly up in the air. Had to go to the doctors for that one, no fooling around showing off a knife for me in my old age, I was only sixty when I did that, just a young buck. I am sixty five now, I gained intelligence from cutting off part of my thumb.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Nah, I just thought they were ugly.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

People talk about "don't bring a knife to a gun fight."

It all depends on distance to target though.

If I have a knife, you have a gun and I am within 2 feet of you, I guarantee that unless you are John Wick I have about a 90% chance of winning that battle.

It is a lot harder to block a knife then it is to block a handgun.

A knife doesn't run out of bullets.

The closer I am to you, the more you bleed.

But I am derailing my own thread.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
That seems like a reasonable response to this.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Forget the masks, get them muzzles.

Low lifers..

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

People are fighting the authoritarian state.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
It's known as the 21 foot rule taught to police

en.wikipedia.org...

here is a quick video demo as well

www.youtube.com...

Kind of makes you wonder why some have the expectation of "just shoot suspect in the leg" still goes around

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Another fake news headline!

Stabbed 27 times and didn't need surgery for any of them.

Since they didn't mention stitches, I wonder how few of them he had.

This story is just banal to my way of thinking.

P

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Ouch...like I mean 5 or 6 tops I could see....just to get the point across...

edit on 10/28/2020 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2 >>

join