It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid increase just before the vote, coincidence?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
THE VIRUS ISN'T POLITICAL!!!!

But the testing might just be. The week before American's of the Republican persuasion go to the polls to vote, we see an enormous increase in Covid numbers. Not deaths, just positive tests. Currently, I have 3 close family members who have tested positive. I don't have a big family. A symptomatic. They don't have symptoms, but have tested positive. My BIL tested "abnormal", (which I have known for quite some time) but was upgraded to Positive. Not sure why, he didn't get a second test, they just decided it made sense.

As we heard from Australia, the covid has cured the flu completely. 99.8% of expected flu has disappeared.

Now this is a crazy conspiracy theory, so wild I almost didn't post it. But what if........"they" wanted so badly to remove Trump, that they would skew the numbers at such a sudden moment, like an October Surprise. Almost as if BAMN was in play. You can't go into the polls if you have tested positive in the last few days I don't think. They asked me when I voted.

If the MSM, big tech, and every left leaning entity will go as far as ignoring news that the potential next president may be owned by China and others, just to remove Trump, exactly how far might they go?

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Why are all these people testing themselves?

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
A lot of people have had seasonal allergies or a cold over the last couple of months, which is normal. Everyone probably had covid except the people who went in to get the covid test and came out negative. So, since most people just come out negative, why bother going in with the identical cold they had.

Seems that lately, the people who go in without symptoms at all are showing positive covid more than those with a cold or flu. Of course, they are not testing for the flu up here unless you have a covid test first, four days later the covid test is normal and you are feeling better, why go bother going in for another doctors appointment to get tested for the flu when you aren't sick anymore.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley

Why are all these people testing themselves?

they aren't. They came into contact with someone who was covid positive, and were asked to go take a test. In one instance, the testers came to the house and did the test there. One of the positive one's is a nurse, and one is prior military, the other, is just a retired guy who aspires to be a professional drinker. (he's in training)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
In my county, looking at county stats. We have remained level ever since the spike ended and massive testing began.

In my town a Principal was on the news because he thought he had a sinus infection and tested positive for COVID, and he is now fine with nothing more than some sinus pain. But a big deal was made out of it by the news that a Principal tested positive. He barely got sick.

Our hospitalization rate has stabilized since the initial surge, as have our ICU and ventilator numbers. Deaths are far below projections with a whopping one or less every couple of days in a city of 400K.

I look at numbers reported by our county on the county website, and they don't match the numbers reported on the news for the state, not by a long shot.

As for COVID testing, I have a close friend who had a vaginal infection and was given a COVID test just in case, she didn't have it, but her MD insisted she be tested. Things are bat-s crazy out there.

edit on 10/28/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Give me a damn break. Like holding super-spreader rallies with people packed together with no masks has nothing to do with it.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

If that's the case then all them infected people must be Trump supporters.

LANDSLIDE VICTORY!.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I figured this would be expected.

There’s an increase in everything political right now. The amount of phone calls and text messages I’m getting on my personal phone is out of f*cking hand and if I do answer, it’s not a friendly answer. What I find odd though is that I have not received a single call or text asking me to vote for Trump, it’s all been Biden. I’m registered independent, so it’s not like they’re going off that.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

LANDSLIDE VICTORY!.

Good chance they are.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

I told the last robo caller/texter to EFF off.

In the language ATS doesn't like.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer
My gramma complained about that as well. A lot of SPAM on her cellphone for bidden. She said that was one of the reasons she decided to go with trump this time lol.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I couldn't give 2 rats asses what the infection numbers are. All I care about are the hospitalizations and deaths. If that number is being reported, then its wholly irrelevant, as the majority of cases are asymptomatic, or at worst have symptoms like losing taste functionality. Its a pig in a poke. Kind of like the term "gun deaths". Thats an irrelevant stat for all but those who want to control guns. Murders is the number that matters.

Things that don't kill people are just part of life. And if the disease isn't killing people, its just another annual infection we will need to get used to.

El Paso, i understand, has a spike in infections that have filled the local hospitals. That is the news we should care about. "Flatten the curve" was the goal when we killed our national economy. Not "obliterate the disease". Shifting goal posts while people suffer is part and parcel to politics...and its utter bull#.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

LANDSLIDE VICTORY!.

Good chance they are.

Not counting on it.

I've been keeping an eye on Texas.

And there's too much snip been going on there.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... es-video/

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

LANDSLIDE VICTORY!.

Good chance they are.

Dunno. Id say all them Biden supporters rioting have as good a chance as anyone.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I have 3 employees off this week that have tested positive for Covid -19. One of them said I feel great, but I can’t come back to work until the quarantine period is up, so I’m going deer hunting. All three are on paid leave due to the cares act.

This is the first time anyone that I know personally has tested positive. I have little doubt Covid-19 Is a potent political weapon, and timing is everything.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

The term "super spreader" should also come with a helmet for those who use it seriously.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
But they wear masks to hide their faces lol

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
But they wear masks to hide their faces lol

In all seriousness, i cannot imagine a mask does much when you are standing shoulder to shoulder with someone while screaming, yelling, and running.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I've been wondering whose been cleaning their porta potties for when nature calls during a long night of murder and mayhem.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

My BIL works at one of the penitentiaries. As was to be expected, the population has the COVIDs, so all of the staff is being obsessively tested on a weekly basis now. Somehow, they lost his weekly test, and he seems to have come down with a mild head cold that my sister had. So rather than rapid test him which they can do because they have the machine onsite, the prison just marked him as "presumed positive", put him on quarantine, and moved on in life.

So we don't actually know if he has COVID or not, but he's a presumptive positive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join