It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left’s Excuse for Everything Now: It was the Russians!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Everyday I am hearing for people of the Left that it was the Russian’s in response to any new revelation either directly to indirectly related to Joe Biden, or anyone on the Left for that matter. Apparently Russian’s are fabricating every new development that is coming out daily, even going so far as to create fake websites years ago just for this.

Based on my own observations and experiences, it appears that The Left is gaslighting the hell out of people, and simply do not care that Joe Biden has been lying all this time, and is guilt of criminal activity.

The DNC has been responsible for news distortion for years now, using disinformation and misinformation tactics via their propaganda arm—MSM outlets that they control and desperate pawn willing to spearhead manufacturing a story for money and fame. The Left literally specializes in fabricating stories.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo
Mah rushia made china give joe biden cash.
It is how it is these days.
Rushia 24/7

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Both sides are annoying.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Blaming others for their failure to do anything is all they have left. It's ALWAYS someone else's fault. It's not their lack of workable policies or their radical ideas, it's Russia. Other than fighting anything and everything Trump has done, trying to impeach him and generally being a roadblock to every plan Trump had, can any of our Left leaning members tell me what they've done for the average American?

What plans/policies have they tried to pass ?
What have they actually DONE, other than scream at the sky every day for almost 4 years ?

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Russia/Racism ... They both start with "R", just like Republican. Coincidence?

I don't think so!

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

There is no denying the evidence of the stupidity of some people.

"Mandrake. Mandrake, have you never wondered why I drink only distilled water, or rainwater, and only pure-grain alcohol?" General Jack RIpper.
edit on 10 28 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

It's not their lack of workable policies or their radical ideas, it's Russia.

If the left's ideas were so effing great.

They wouldn't be murdering,looting,burning,tearing snip down, and scream Russia every time they get caught doing something they shouldn't.

The LEFT are just sorry excuses for human beings, and by some strange twist ALL got taken away in the rapture or whatever.

This country, and the WORLD would be better off.

After 4 years of their bullsnip.

The Amount of their effing LIES is TOO DAMN HIGH.!

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
They sure hate Russians as a people.

I just assume it is racially motivated. That sure riles them up. Genuine racists and xenophobes react very badly to being called such.
edit on 28102020 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

They sure hate Russians as a people.

Yes they do.

I'm perplexed why they are so xenophobic.

Russians,Ukrainians,Jews(see New York), and white people in general.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Both sides are annoying.

There is proof for what Trump is saying about China.
There has never been any proof for Russia, Russia, Russia.... except for the 13 hackers on Facebook.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Mah rushia made china give joe biden cash.
It is how it is these days.
Rushia 24/7

I like your explanation, Joe can use this to protect himself if he has to go to court on his corruption. It is all Russia's fault, and the Democrat party can pay for a dossier to prove it was Russians interfering with the election.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Vladimir Putin endorses Biden, and tells Trump supporters to stop digging into Biden's business dealings.

Source: www.reuters.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Vladimir Putin endorses Biden, and tells Trump supporters to stop digging into Biden's business dealings.

Source: www.reuters.com...

Couldn’t take him serious after the first sentence in story.

Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Sunday that he saw nothing criminal in Hunter Biden’s past business ties with Ukraine or Russia,

Sure he didn’t.🤥🤫😉

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Putin is a funny dude lol.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder
Voters need to know who Putin is rooting for.

Vladimir said 2 weeks ago that his views and philosophies line up with U.S. Democrats.

Putin endorsed Biden.

And Biden has been speaking highly of CHINA, even as recently as October 26th. (Trump played a video of Biden's multiple China praises, at one of the rallies this week)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: mtnshredder
Voters need to know who Putin is rooting for.

Vladimir said 2 weeks ago that his views and philosophies line up with U.S. Democrats.

Putin endorsed Biden.

And Biden has been speaking highly of CHINA, even as recently as October 26th. (Trump played a video of Biden's multiple China praises, at one of the rallies this week)

Putin says it didn’t happen- check
MSM won’t report story-check
Democrats blame Russia-check
Biden says it’s all a lie and never happened-check
FBI is silent on Biden-check

I think we know damn well that whatever they’re covering up is true, their silence is deafening. Only the super stupid would believe their drivel.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo
Everyday I am hearing for people of the Left that it was the Russian’s in response to any new revelation either directly to indirectly related to Joe Biden, or anyone on the Left for that matter. Apparently Russian’s are fabricating every new development that is coming out daily, even going so far as to create fake websites years ago just for this.

Based on my own observations and experiences, it appears that The Left is gaslighting the hell out of people, and simply do not care that Joe Biden has been lying all this time, and is guilt of criminal activity.

The DNC has been responsible for news distortion for years now, using disinformation and misinformation tactics via their propaganda arm—MSM outlets that they control and desperate pawn willing to spearhead manufacturing a story for money and fame. The Left literally specializes in fabricating stories.

If my conversations with people who have voted for Biden show anything it's that they really don't care about the crap Biden has or is doing.

I start with "At least he ain't Trump am I right,.or am I right?"

And they say they voted for him for other reasons, not just that.

So I ask what reasons?

And they say something along the lines of weighing pros and cons.

So I ask what are the pros and cons

And they respond that they don't really want to talk about it.

Which leads me to believe they are full of # and voted purely on emotion.

And when I ask what they think about his past presidential runs and Biden's own problems they just go right to "But Trump," or "Trump does the same #."

So, really they are voting for Biden just because he's not Trump.

And then I tell them that they are literally voting for the Democrat version of Trump, and that he really is no better.

Then I get called a racist Nazi.
edit on 28102020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The three guys from Google, Twitter and Facebook, have testified to congress that they have no information that the blocked news article is in any way linked to Russia.

I think this Russia hoax boat just hit an iceberg.

edit on 10 28 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It seems to be a popular theme for the Democrats. They followed the same game plan in the 1940s/50s under Democrat President Harry Truman. Going so far as creating the Loyalty Program; an executive order issued by Truman to restrict the civil liberties of any one deemed to be connected to the soviet union... aka Truman's political opposition.
edit on 28-10-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Both sides are annoying.

There is proof for what Trump is saying about China.
There has never been any proof for Russia, Russia, Russia.... except for the 13 hackers on Facebook.

I don't think its legitimate to call the 13 Russians who bought Facebook ads in 2016 as "hackers". They didn't hack Facebook; they gave Facebook money and Facebook ran ads for them.
edit on 28-10-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join