It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Joe Rogan Being Coached During the Latest Podcast with Alex Jones & Tim Dillon?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It was Dillon talking through his teeth as Rogan pulled away from the mic.
Nothing more. You can hear his higher-pitched voice right before that moment.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

The person doesnt sound like he/she is in the room at all.

vocaroo.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Brian Redban was in studio with them.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: gspat

Yes , and His Dog was Too .........)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: chelsdh
Maybe it's just the app, but it let me start the Kanye episode with no issues...

Might as well jam a #2 pencil into your ears at that point...

That was horrendous, couldnt make it through the show.

Kanye is an example of someone surrounded by idiots and or "yes" people blowing smoke up his arse to the point he believes his awesomeness and brilliance is unmatched. He needs to stick with the arts and maybe stop hanging around his wife so he can have his thoughts challenged versus being mentally challenged.

Reminds me of our favorite resident ufo tard tom delonge

edit on 221031America/ChicagoWed, 28 Oct 2020 23:22:14 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
lol yep he's all over the shop.a reply to: interupt42

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I tried to listen for it but Alex Jones's voice gets on my last nerve. You want to tell him to clear his throat and offer him a cough drop. How people can stand listening to him I will never know.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   

To play devil's advocate:

"Relax we're here" in a studio before going on air could mean literally anything. Maybe he was worried two of his staff were stuck in traffic. Maybe some of the communication equipment had been on the fritz. Maybe he was worried the Uber eats people would be late with his cheese steak sub.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Kanye is an example of someone surrounded by idiots and or "yes" people blowing smoke up his arse to the point he believes his awesomeness and brilliance is unmatched. He needs to stick with the arts and maybe stop hanging around his wife so he can have his thoughts challenged versus being mentally challenged.

Reminds me of our favorite resident ufo tard tom delonge

He's 6 other personalities are Kayne's biggest sycophants.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
After reading this post I realize, its time for me to write a few posts since the bar is so low. ATS has turned in to a psych ward. I fit right in. a reply to: gspat

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I bet you don't care for Miley Cyrus either?

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
he totes some lines. watch the episode he had Candace Owens on and he freaks out on her over climate change. i like his show when he doesnt know anything about what his guests are experts on. then he shuts the f# up and lets them talk. but when he disagrees with his guest on something, he acts like an sjw in college.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

You're right. That's definitely there, I heard it too.

EDIT: By the way, it sounds like a record being played backwards if you know what I mean but it's definitely there.
edit on 29-10-2020 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rounda
he totes some lines. watch the episode he had Candace Owens on and he freaks out on her over climate change. i like his show when he doesnt know anything about what his guests are experts on. then he shuts the f# up and lets them talk. but when he disagrees with his guest on something, he acts like an sjw in college.

He's an idiot. He has to be the luckiest person in the world. He's a terrible comedian, I have no idea how he stumbled into getting paid to supposedly make people laugh. He's low IQ and has no sense of humour outside of his own comedic ideas, I've seen many instances of his guests making jokes or off the cuff funny comments that go right over his head. He doesnt doesn't get humour.

With regards to the way he interacts with his guests, he has 6 to 7 talking points that he will bring up. For example, the stoned ape theory while talking to Neil DeGrass Tyson. He hasn't grown with his audience. He hasn't evolved.

If you want to frustrate yourself to the point that you might punch and destroy your monitor then watch the last 15 minutes of his show with Nick Bostrom. It's embarrasing. He just doesn't get the concept of probability no matter how simplistically it's described to him. He's an idiot. How he has made the amount of money that he has and achieved the level of success is beyond me.
edit on 29-10-2020 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
It was a waste to have Dillon on there, he didn't add anything to the show. Alex should go on Joey Diaz podcast and have Eddie Bravo there too.

It feels like Eddie Bravo and Joe had a fallout, Joey Diaz thinks Google/Spotify has got to Joe.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I was listening to the Glen Greenwald episode on my way to work this morning, and I kept hearing what sounded like chatter in the back ground. After paying more attention to it than I had to spare, I figured out there is an echo in Joe's and Jamie's mics. It is exactly what they say, right after they say it.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

I disagree, I thought he was surprisingly up to speed on the subjects discussed.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
I was listening to the Glen Greenwald episode on my way to work this morning, and I kept hearing what sounded like chatter in the back ground. After paying more attention to it than I had to spare, I figured out there is an echo in Joe's and Jamie's mics. It is exactly what they say, right after they say it.

No, that isn't an echo and I've never heard anything like you've described in any of his podcasts. If you have an example please link me to it. I bet you can't.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

I don't have a link.... cause I heard it with my own ears, cause I listened to it. And yes, I heard it.

Probably due to the fact that he has a new, temporary studio.

Don't be a douche.

All you need to do is go listen for it. Maybe you have bad ears and can't make out that it is an echo.
edit on 30-10-2020 by chelsdh because: (no reason given)

Edit to add: what I am hearing is an echo of what Joe is saying not of what he’s being “coached” to say.
edit on 30-10-2020 by chelsdh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Don't be a douche? You're lying. Find one example from all of his podcasts. Should be easy if you're not a liar.

You're full of it.

<< 1    3 >>

join