It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ and FBI to Hold News Conference on a China-Related National Security Matter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The agencies have announced a press conference to address China and national security... tomorrow at 11 EDT.

I watched Tucker Carlson tonight... is the hammer about to drop? The Biden family is clearly compromised, by foreign interests.

No details have been provided, but the timing certainly raises eyebrows...

DOJ and FBI to Hold News Conference on a China-Related National Security Matter at 11 AM EDT Tomorrow

This could be seriously bad news for the left...

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
The agencies have announced a press conference to address China and national security... tomorrow at 11 EDT.

I watched Tucker Carlson tonight... is the hammer about to drop? The Biden family is clearly compromised, by foreign interests.

DOJ and FBI to Hold News Conference on a China-Related National Security Matter at 11 AM EDT Tomorrow

about time. lets see how they explain they found no wrong doing or that biden had no intentions of selling our country out.

I wonder if the DOJ and FBI are going to formally throw trump under the bus and denounce all his recent comments or call out the MSM and social media attempts to hide the information? its probably going to go more likely as a China is hacking social media bs or something along those lines not dealing with biden laptop.

Ah crap just saw its gateway pundit and a msnbc guy making the claim. Does anyone have a direct link to the DOJ or FBI making the announcement.

edit on 321031America/ChicagoTue, 27 Oct 2020 22:32:20 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Don’t expect anything profound.

We’ve all been played.

It ain’t October surprise anymore.

Expect a November 4th surprise...:

link   
It has been quite awhile, since Hunter has been seen in public...

Where is Hunter?

Is he in hiding? Is he still alive?

Someone should do a welfare check...

link   

Maybe they've been caught trying to help their buddy Joe Biden? That won't go over well with voters.

On the other hand, if they were trying to help President Trump, Joe Biden would be the beneficiary and gain additional votes.

Or perhaps, average Americans don't give a crap either way. I saw no tears amongst the public, due to Russia's Facebook interference in 2016.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton (we mean Joe Biden) or their colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information,"

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I can not see them saying anything that could influence the election at this late date. With this one caveat, it had better be locked tight no doubt about it evidence of China's involvement. Otherwise, it will be written off by the media. It can't be speculation or innuendo, more than likely it's a there is nothing to it or the investigation is ongoing kind of nothing burger.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I wonder if we will get this on the news up here, we don't get FOX news over the air here, so I am guessing that there will be something else blown up on NBC here.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I wonder how many millions of dollars over how many transfers will be sent overnight from known DNC supporters to turn this into a "well we scheduled an emergency because a good reason, but instead lets discuss "

The media to sheep thing gets more real every election season.
Makes me wonder if that's planned, too...

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt

I wonder how many millions of dollars over how many transfers will be sent overnight from known DNC supporters to turn this into a "well we scheduled an emergency because a good reason, but instead lets discuss "

Well according to this guy there was a big shift of money thrown into a biden pac including from republican leaders. Take it for whats it worth. I only glanced at it and didnt download the info.

linky
edit on 261031America/ChicagoTue, 27 Oct 2020 22:26:21 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
What Tony Bobulinski (Hunter Biden Business Partner) told Tucker Carlson tonight in this clip about Biden and Corruption pertaining to CHINA, is also what he told the FBI.

Link to 8 minute clip: twitter.com...

There is a slim chance the DOJ/FBI briefing could be related.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

They'll announce a international anti-corruption council and appoint John Kerry as the chair.....LOL!

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

The dirtier the garbage, the bigger the stink... it can only be buried for so long, before the neighborhood notices.

The mainstream media will fundamentally change, or collapse under their own hubris.

It's inevitable.

The Chicago newspapers all championed Al Capone... until he was convicted...

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

It has been quite awhile, since Hunter has been seen in public...

Where is Hunter?

Is he in hiding? Is he still alive?

Someone should do a welfare check...

He was last seen in the Hollywood Hills away from his new
wife and child, with a bunch of Russians. They rented a house
to party, drink and other unmentionable things.

Someone maybe hacked the camera's.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Pics at link, but its safe. Blurred body parts...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

edit on 27-10-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

The dirtier the garbage, the bigger the stink... it can only be buried for so long, before the neighborhood notices.

The mainstream media will fundamentally change, or collapse under their own hubris.

It's inevitable.

The Chicago newspapers all championed Al Capone... until he was convicted...

And yet bill Clinton has been having people murdered as long as I can remember,
Epstien was having children molested for profit until he was (...), dubyuh and his I'll never even saw time in court, and obama never (...) for literally allowing some vague unaccountable government agen(ies?) To take over full control of all media, turning it into a state controlled propaganda machine with unlimited funding.

Anyone still going outside can smell it, can you?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I'd feel more confident about this if it wasn't an MSNBC idiot with TDS who reported the briefing.

Jesse Rodriguez. Major TDS Sufferer: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Since China related and Americans have been bought out by the Chinese government in the way they influence the politicians the media the average Joe on the street that goes to Walmart believe me nothing will happen seriously.
and the reason why I say this is because Japan today is allowing 1,000 people three times a week that are Chinese from China mainland into Japan so yeah there's nothing wrong with China.
There's nothing wrong with Joe Biden doing business with China.
There is nothing illegal that President Trump has done before and while he's in office with the Chinese government or the Chinese financial institutions which are ran by the Chinese government.
We will hear a bunch of lost words with lost meanings and then they'll say that's all.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg was implicated in one of Hunter/Joe Biden's China schemes for personal enrichment.

Tomorrow (Oct 28th), he and Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey will be grilled by the Senate Commerce Committee at 10am (Eastern).

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

So the FBI and DOJ are going to announce another attempt of foreign nationals to interfere in the US elections for Gateway Pundit to deny?

LOL, you guys...

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The left doesnt care about Joe. They are just using him to get Harris in. That was the plan all along. They will want to stall all investigations until just after he gets her in office

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join