It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BioVYZR: Covid Protection to the Max

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hey everyone, are tired of looking like a dork in your ineffective piece of cloth? Sick of people telling you you're killing grandma?

Want an option that'll let you feel safe and breathe easy in your own private filtered bubble that looks pretty darn nifty? Well....

www.indiegogo.com...#/

Look it even has some gloves for those people who can't keep their hands off their face. Or maybe hotboxing purposes?

www.businessinsider.com...

Face masks aren't the only protective gear to prevent the coronavirus. Toronto-based Vyzr Technologies created the BioVyzr, a shield that covers the wearer's face and protects against droplets and pathogens. 

With what Vyzr calls a "space-age aesthetic," the BioVyzr is a Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR), a device typically used only in industrial and healthcare settings. The company says a PAPR can often cost as much as $1,800, but the BioVyzr is selling for $249 on the company's website. For comparison, N95 masks, which are out of stock in much of the world, can cost around $40. Early backers had the chance to buy the BioVyzr at a lower price.

What a future eh? Everyone protected and sealed in their own little space age suit. Protected from the dangerous air contaminated by other filthy human beings. Finally we can all feel safe knowing every molecule of air that goes into us is 100% safe and virus free.

I really don't think I'd be able to help myself if I ever seen someone in one of these things. I just wouldn't be able to stop laughing. As it was, it took me a few minutes before I could stop long enough to write this thread.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

OK , so when are you getting one Dug ? I mean , Gotta Be SAFE from the Sickness . Come On Man ! .....)

Oh , and How can you have Sex in that Thing , or is it Even Possible . ? .Hmm.......

edit on 27-10-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

OK , so when are you getting one Dug ? I mean , Gotta Be SAFE from the Sickness . Come On Man ! .....)

Oh , and How can you have Sex in that Thing , or is it Even Possible . ? .Hmm.......

Maybe the company is developing virus free sex interfaces to be worn down below and in conjunction with this nonsense.
Someone needs to stop these damn canadians!

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

" virus free sex interfaces "

Geez , I gotta Buy Stock in that Company .........)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I want to see someone over six feet tall try and wear this (I'm 6'2"). Walking through doorways is gonna suck.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Oh , and How can you have Sex in that Thing , or is it Even Possible . ? .

Hmm.......

You can have sex, drink and vape with this one.

It has flashy lights too!

Los Angeles-based design company Production Club has dreamed up a virus-proof half-body suit concept called the “Micrashell” that could allow us to one day safely attend film festivals, concerts and sports events during or after a global pandemic — without having to stand six feet apart.

The company calls it a “personal protective equipment design concept that allows for human-to-human interaction in group setting” in a press release. “The Micrashell is a virus-shielded, easy to control, fun to wear, disinfectable, fast to deploy suit that allows socializing without distancing.”
This Virus-Proof Suit Lets You Vape, Have Sex

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
nice, can i pipe in my own farts?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Borrow a Mormons sex gown

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

You might not be laughing.

It may well be your Dentist or Prostate Doctor wearing it.

edit on 27-10-2020 by maya27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

" You can have sex, drink and vape with this one.

It has flashy lights too! "

Ah Yeah , but All at the Same Time ? Don't get My Hopes Up among Other Things .......)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This is so unbelievably stupid...
Ugh

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
But its safe stupid.

Until the one from the human species finds out how to prove me wrong.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
That thing is unsafe, if he farts it will rise into his T-shirt and into the helmet making him dizzy and he may accidentally touch a girls buttox in the store and get knocked out by a leg of lamb or a zucchini if she is a vegan..

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Film made in 1936 called;

'Things to Come'

View such - on youtube -at 34:32, you will see the headgear you mentioned / predicted.

edit on 27-10-2020 by steaming because: to add youtube

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I can't wait to see libs wearing these, LOL

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

They already make this stuff, they are called PAPRs. Powered air purifying respirators.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

warning language,

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Looks like were all sorted for Covid-21 next year

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
OK. Can we all agree that this is the last bit of evidence we needed to realize it's time for the asteroid to just hit us? Just make it stop!

top topics

join