It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 isn’t a Pandemic Plan, it’s an EXTERMINATION plan for Humanity

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: djz3ro

Thanks for posting rubbish. Mask dont help anyone , but are dangerous to person who wear it .

That will be why dentists and surgeons wear them then 😂

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Dr. Fauci says he wants everybody in the country to wear a mask whenever they're outside of the house, and maybe this will be over by 2022.

I expect he will be replaced when President Trump is re-elected.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: djz3ro

Thanks for posting rubbish. Mask dont help anyone , but are dangerous to person who wear it .

That will be why dentists and surgeons wear them then 😂

We should all wear a mask anytime we are around people who are spewing fumes and juices!

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Yup the OP is a right whopper

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Thanks but I’ll pass on suspicious links from suspicious folks. Why do you assume I’m confused? Never something I stated. Generally a weak deflection bro. a reply to: djz3ro

edit on 30-10-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

right so the worlds 1% want to kill everyone , who will do their laundry , drive their cars , cook their food ?
cut their grass , walk their dogs, teach their children .

they want a world with less people so they can live in luxury without the unwashed masses
yet their entire world relies on us to provide them their luxury

doesnt make any sense what so ever

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: Waterglass

right so the worlds 1% want to kill everyone , who will do their laundry , drive their cars , cook their food ?
cut their grass , walk their dogs, teach their children .

they want a world with less people so they can live in luxury without the unwashed masses
yet their entire world relies on us to provide them their luxury

doesnt make any sense what so ever
MAD never made sense either did it ? Do you really doubt the 1%
want to get rid of the useless eaters? You never heard of John Holdren’s book where he says he wants to use radical means of population control... mass medication of the water supply with sterilants. Yes it’s true he put that idea in print years ago.
edit on 30-10-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Greetings,

My name is Clint and I’m posting here in dire a plea for help with exposing the fact that COVID-19 is legally classifiable as a biological weapon, and that Dr. Anthony Fauci (NIAID) along with the NIH issued US tax-payer money for the creation of this disease.

In other words, the Dr. leading the public health efforts on this pandemic is the one who appropriated funding to engineer the virus, and there are statutes that can be enforced to pursue this violation of US and international law.

Included below is a documentary and written summary with primary evidence detailing the origins of COVID-19 as a bio-weapon that was genetically engineered through lab mutation experiments backed with federal grants from the NIAID and NIH.

In the interest of public safety, supporting medical freedom and raising the most awareness, you have my express permission to reuse or redistribute the research in any way that you see fit (and I implore you to do so).

Full documentary: YouTube | MediaFire

Written summary: MediaFire

Full ZIP package including faxable copies of the written summary (without images), alternative file formats, and full contact information for the 116th US Congress (phone/fax numbers etc.): MediaFire
edit on 30-10-2020 by mynameisclint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Melbourne_Militia

Yes this fake pandemic is just ROTM revelation of the method
Wave 2 will be real, they have told us this many times and not just for fear factor but by telling you you sow acceptance.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Masks facilitate transmission by capturing more viral debris, if you're infected, and that debris spreads whenever you adjust the mask, which is many times, or take it off. When I cough and sneeze I take the mask off and actually forget to cover my mouth as I'm holding my mask, so all my detritus goes out into the wild blue yonder. There have been no double blind studies on masks and surgeons wear them to not infect your gaping wound and Orientals wear them mainly to protect against pollution which is a clear and present danger.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I agree.

The laughably curious point is that the number of cases in Europe and here are based upon a completely inaccurate testing process.

The bogus tests enable the fraud.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Greetings,

I'm unable to create a new thread or edit the previous post with working links so I'm posting here again in a dire a plea for help with exposing the fact that COVID-19 is legally classifiable as a biological weapon, and that Dr. Anthony Fauci (NIAID) along with the NIH issued US tax-payer money for the creation of this disease.

In other words, the Dr. leading the public health efforts on this pandemic is the one who appropriated funding to engineer the virus, and there are statutes that can be enforced to pursue this violation of US and international law.

Included below is a documentary and written summary with definitive primary evidence detailing the origins of COVID-19 as a bio-weapon that was genetically engineered through lab mutation experiments backed with federal grants from the NIAID and NIH.

In the interest of public safety, supporting medical freedom and raising the most awareness, you have my express permission to reuse or redistribute the research in any way that you see fit (and I implore you to do so).

Definitive research proving the origins of COVID-19 as a bio-weapon funded with US tax-payer money signed off by Fauci (NIAID/NIH): mediafire (dot) com/file/dz0pifjcam6iho5/Research_Detailing_the_NIH_and_NIAID_Funding_and_Origins_of_COVID-19.pdf/file

A ZIP pack with many formats of that research along with the full contact information for the 116th Congress (fax and phone numbers, office addresses etc.): mediafire (dot) com/file/skp8z03892xhkfk/Wagging_the_Dog_-_The_Story_Behind_the_Story_of_COVID-19.zip/file

A documentary with greater details than could possibly be included in a single article: mediafire (dot) com/file/evoh5dedwybvxrv/Wagging_the_Dog_-_The_Story_Behind_the_Story_of_COVID19.m4v/file

If possible, I would like the account privileges to create a new thread where the written summary is posted in full for people to read without downloading anything.
edit on 31-10-2020 by mynameisclint because: Fixing links

edit on 31-10-2020 by mynameisclint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mynameisclint

Think you need to make 5 posts before you can make a thread.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join