It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 isn’t a Pandemic Plan, it’s an EXTERMINATION plan for Humanity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Melbourne_Militia
a reply to: chr0naut

It is a 2 stage implementation plan.

The first stage with Covid 19 was a fear campaign, pumped up numbers and scenarios in order to push through the changes to law required to remove right for "health security".

A "cry wolf" scenario.......wait until next year, as speculated, a Covid 21 will be released from March 2021 onwards. This one is the one that gates and his wife laughed about in their much publicised interview when they laughed about -

" they might not pay attention to the first pandemic, but you can bet they will the next one".

They are not reffering to the 2nd waves of Covid 19 going around. They are reffering to the mutated (read: modified) strain that will actually do the real damage.

With most people already "over" the whol elockdown scenarios from this year, it will spread very quickly...and the fake people dying in the streets of Wuhan we saw initially will become actual.

we have 5 to 6 months to prepare for the "real" lockdowns", as they will be seriously harsh......food, supplies etc.

You are ignoring that COVID-19 does not have those effects and also that several countries have halted the epidemic (without therapeutics and vaccines) and are talking about the elimination of the epidemic as a goal.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: Waterglass

So, it doesn't kill a large percentage of the population and is simultaneously an extermination plan.

- seems to have a flaw.

Let me help you out.

Imagine how it helps "financially" when all the non-productive old and infirm are eliminated? Imagine the savings to things like healthcare costs, like Social Security and other social programs. The savings will be in the Trillions. All you need to do is eliminate the non-producers who suck up all the resources and money to give them a few extra years of leaching off all of us producers.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: carewemust

They are starting out slow by first dumbing everyone down by making us reinhale our own carbon dioxide through mask-wearing.

For you likely, but it doesn't work that way for everyone else.

If you reinhale tiny bits of your own carbon dioxide, it makes your thinking less clear. It's possible that is why you are having issues understanding the logic of it. Cut back on your mask wearing and it might help.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

So, it doesn't kill a large percentage of the population and is simultaneously an extermination plan.

- seems to have a flaw.

Let me help you out.

Imagine how it helps "financially" when all the non-productive old and infirm are eliminated? Imagine the savings to things like healthcare costs, like Social Security and other social programs. The savings will be in the Trillions. All you need to do is eliminate the non-producers who suck up all the resources and money to give them a few extra years of leaching off all of us producers.

All these people in power are old, and most are obese, and with pre-existing conditions.

Are you suggesting that they want to 'off themselves' prematurely?

You know the young are going to inherit it all, anyway. All they have to do is wait with gleeful and greedy eyes...

edit on 27/10/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Further, those 21% numbers in March were pumped by China who appears to be in the back pocket of the WHO which many claim answers to Bill Gates.

Correction.

The WHO is in the back pocket of China.

but your not far off on the Gates part .

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Why do I find you in all these Covid-19 post Chr0naut ?

Are you playing interference for the WHO ?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

They are starting out slow by first dumbing everyone down by making us reinhale our own carbon dioxide through mask-wearing.

If you reinhale tiny bits of your own carbon dioxide, it makes your thinking less clear. It's possible that is why you are having issues understanding the logic of it. Cut back on your mask wearing and it might help.

My cognisance is just fine, I wear a mask about 15 mins a day, in the store. And when I work, which is seldom these days.

Your theory has been disproven numerous times anyway.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

And tall people, they get less oxygen, too, because of altitude. That is why midgets are all comparative geniuses.

They have done studies on it at the 'Sharknado School of Applied Science and Sashimi Bar'.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

No, I like debating. Neuroplasticity and all...

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I see that, but you seem to stick to one school of thought , try crossing the fence.

'Sharknado School of Applied Science and Sashimi Bar'.

Oh look my Alma Mater .

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Why the drastic increase in death projections over the next 80 years?

ourworldindata.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

- seems to have a flaw.

Let me help you out.

All these people in power are old, and most are obese, and with pre-existing conditions.

Are you suggesting that they want to 'off themselves' prematurely?

You know the young are going to inherit it all, anyway. All they have to do is wait with gleeful and greedy eyes...

Who does the virus most affect? You tell me, who is the most likely to die from COVID? Also, like Trump, who has access to the best healthcare available? Do you not think that politicians have access to the best healthcare available? They do.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I see that, but you seem to stick to one school of thought, try crossing the fence.

I've cut straight through the chain-wire already, but then I got a scratch, so I went home.

'Sharknado School of Applied Science and Sashimi Bar'.
Oh look my Alma Mater .

At least it wasn't Trump University.

I think the only courses they had were in mortar mixing and serving dodgy aging Taco's (all gritty and greasy and dark).

I think most survived by eating from McD's, or each other, instead.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

And tall people, they get less oxygen, too, because of altitude. That is why midgets are all comparative geniuses.

They have done studies on it at the 'Sharknado School of Applied Science and Sashimi Bar'.

I think your beliefs are a bit far fetched. However, wearing masks yields bad side effects, according to the CDC/NIH.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Buvvy
Why the drastic increase in death projections over the next 80 years?

ourworldindata.org...

It will probably be the number of those taking up the option of being temporarily dead, for taxation minimization purposes.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

You Are INNCORECT as Always .

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I think your beliefs are a bit far fetched. However, wearing masks yields bad side effects, according to the CDC/NIH.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I don't think you are supposed to apply them with superglue?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You Are INNCORECT as Always .

Your award for academic excellence...

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Hmm...You Underestimate Me as Usual , I'm Smarter than that ..............

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hmm...You Underestimate Me as Usual , I'm Smarter than that ..............

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join