It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joey Big Guy Biden Campaigns in Atlanta Oct 27 2020 4:15pm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Joey footmouth is in Atlanta today supposedly at 4:30pm EDT !!

Possibly talking about voting !!!

Well gee willikers Joe 😆

Apparently his Campaign people got him out of the basement again because Trump is raising Hell again 😆

Biden using every excuse for failure he can remember !! 😆

Be extra careful when he uses that phony old trick of lowering and softening his voice when making a point !!

Joe Biden
430K subscribers

One week until Election Day. Don’t let up now. Vice President Joe Biden is in Atlanta, Georgia speaking to folks about early voting and getting out the vote.
Have questions about voting in your state? Check out iwillvote.com

Joe Biden Speech on Voting LIVE in Atlanta, Georgia | Joe Biden For President 2020

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Looks like a rapper is on the stage. I hope he can rap for the next hour waiting for Joe to arrive.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
His campaign is not prepared for the final week and a half. Doing a rally in Delware, his home state this week. Why? Needs to focus on PA almost exclusively and Michigan. They knew this months ago. TV and radio is not going to cut it. People hate TV and radio ads.

Trump is hitting triple events alone not counting his surrogates having rallies bigger than Biden in other states. This is almost daily for his campaign. Then he has the big screen showcasing Biden comments on fracking. 21 states have fracking with 11 others waiting to begin. These are good paying jobs that get money bouncing around local economies and keep gas prices down.

I'm not saying Biden can't win but it is not looking good. He's losing the perceived momentum like a busted fish tank right now.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Even all the liberal polls are today having to admit that Biden and Trump are either tied, or Trump is ahead in key swing States.

Congratulations America for finally realizing what Joe Biden's Administration would do to all of us if he was elected president.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

stood in line for 3 hours in Lansing mi for Trumps rally . Thousands there , the line to get in was still a couple miles long after the event started . There were cars lined up just to see air force 1 land , there is no way Joe can compete with this . Lansing is a Democrat strong hold in Michigan

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Yes it is, but Trump should be blasting the "I don't work for you!" Biden rage-fest in the Lansing, Flint, Saginaw and Detroit areas.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There goes Uncle Joe , he's Moving Might Slow at the Junction .....................Between Reality and Demented Fantasies...........

TRUMP 2020 !

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

There goes Uncle Joe , he's Moving Might Slow at the Junction .....................Between Reality and Demented Fantasies...........

TRUMP 2020 !

😃Bonus: Marie Harf at around 10 sec !! roflmao

edit on Oct-27-2020 by xuenchen because: nickel tipper

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

stood in line for 3 hours in Lansing mi for Trumps rally . Thousands there , the line to get in was still a couple miles long after the event started . There were cars lined up just to see air force 1 land , there is no way Joe can compete with this . Lansing is a Democrat strong hold in Michigan

That is incredible. I heard them talking on the news today about how Lansing is a Democrat stronghold... that President Trump is attempting to flip that metro area red.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That is incredible. I heard them talking on the news today about how Lansing is a Democrat stronghold... that President Trump is attempting to flip that metro area red.

Won't happen. Even though there are far fewer factories there now than in the past, they still have MSU and the state capitol people to deal with.

I wish it would but it won't.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Joe goes to GA today. WTF. He's not taking GA I guarantee it. Only reason Stacey did well because she took every single black vote and got more of them out than ever before. Regardless she still lost.

Listening to experts in GA and they are saying the Trump support is epic. Some counties that were 70 GOP turnout in 16' are now at over 90 and even 95% GOP turnout. He's going to get crushed.

And forget OH. Same thing going on. Massive Trump support. I'm not even sure he pulls any swing states at this point. Even with voter fraud it won't be enough to offset the GOP voters.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

LOL , LOL ,k LOL Man . That was S.I.C.K. ........................)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: carewemust

Won't happen. Even though there are far fewer factories there now than in the past, they still have MSU and the state capitol people to deal with.

I wish it would but it won't.

Biden must be offering a trillion dollars to universities. MONEY is probably one of the few things that causes so-called "educated" people to flush their logic down the toilet.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Joe goes to GA today. WTF. He's not taking GA I guarantee it. Only reason Stacey did well because she took every single black vote and got more of them out than ever before. Regardless she still lost.

Listening to experts in GA and they are saying the Trump support is epic. Some counties that were 70 GOP turnout in 16' are now at over 90 and even 95% GOP turnout. He's going to get crushed.

And forget OH. Same thing going on. Massive Trump support. I'm not even sure he pulls any swing states at this point. Even with voter fraud it won't be enough to offset the GOP voters.

Well said
The DNC stacked the votes for Abrams .
Abrams lost.
Then started wailin and a gnashing teeth about the "discounted votes"
Poor thing , didn't even know the FEDS did that.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

They can't admit what's right under their nose, but the pollsters know that if they want jobs in four years, they have to show something close to the truth eventually.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Biden promised to kill of a significant part of the economy in GA when he said he was going to transition the US off fossil fuels.

Everyone who directly and indirectly depends on fossil fuels for their livelihood knows what that means, and that's a lot of people in a lot of red states. GA instantly lost any claims to battleground status with that statement of his.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I live in Gwinnett county, largest county in GA in terms of population (outside of Fulton I believe). I have not seen one single Biden sign. Not one.
edit on 28-10-2020 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join