It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Hunter Biden Audio Drop Implicates Father Joe Biden

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
A new audio drop which is the first of many to come reveals
Hunter Biden lamenting his problems, including his father’s calls
to a former business partner, and calls from reporters asking about
his alleged representation of a former Chinese spy chief.

An audio recording exclusively obtained by the National Pulse reveals Hunter Biden discussing business involvement with a “spy chief of China” and how his business partner Devon Archer named him and his father as witnesses in a Southern District of New York Criminal case. Hunter Biden –

in an audio file labelled “Most Genius # Ever” – appears to be referencing Patrick Ho, who was a former Secretary for Home Affairs in Hong Kong, as a “spy chief of China” while lamenting how his business partner Ye Jianming of CEFC China Energy had disappeared.

thenationalpulse.com...

This is damning information, directly implicating Joe Biden.

ODNI Chief Grenell said this afternoon that there will be a series of
audio tapes released that prove that Joe Biden was aware of his
son's business deals.

Former Trump adviser and former acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell on Tuesday suggested that soon-to-be-released audio tapes will "prove" that Joe Biden was aware of his son Hunter's business suspicious business dealings with foreign agents in contradiction of Biden's earlier denials to that effect.

There is no question Hunter Biden was selling access to Joe Biden.

A source familiar with the tapes said that they are likely to be played on Tucker Carlson’s show on Tuesday night. "There is no question that Hunter Biden was selling access to Joe Biden," Grenell said during his interview with Brody.

justthenews.com...

Stay tuned, there are more audio files to be released!

edit on 27-10-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
And here I thought Hunters Russian orgy was bad.

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Can you IMAGINE what the media would be doing with this if this were Donald Trump Jr!

As it is the media can keep the entire pay for play and sell out of America by the Bidens completely away from the Democrat voting base.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It’s no big deal

link   
It’s no big deal

link   
a reply to: burntheships

Got this posted right before you, but if mods would like to keep yours up that is fine. I will be busy, so I won't be able to keep my post updated, just wanted to get it out there since I didn't see it here yet.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
For those that can't listen here is the audio transcript:

I get calls from my father to tell me that The New York Times is calling but my old partner Eric, who literally has done me harm for I don’t know how long, is the one taking the calls because my father will not stop sending the calls to Eric. I have another New York Times reporter calling about my representation of Patrick Ho – the #ing spy chief of China who started the company that my partner, who is worth $323 billion, founded and is now missing. The richest man in the world is missing who was my partner. He was missing since I last saw him in his $58 million apartment inside a $4 billion deal to build the #ing largest #ing LNG port in the world. And I am receiving calls from the Southern District of New York from the U.S. Attorney himself. My best friend in business Devon has named me as a witness without telling me in a criminal case and my father without telling me.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

This is the biggest Revelation yet!

Is the US Department of Justice and the FBI still preoccupied with Iranian and Russian emails?

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Did the russians fake these?
Shot clock is running down.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
That guy talking is a Russian voice actor impersonating Hunter Biden....Yup, that's it. Russian disinfo, LOL

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
FLASHBACK

edit on 10272020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
horay chit!

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
What's it going to take for msDNC and the like to cover this and what will it take for the FBI and DOJ to investigate?

President Trump has stated it is not his place to start investigations (unlike obama) so is it up to Barr? If not who? Who needs to do something and why hasn't it started yet?

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

What's it going to take for msDNC and the like to cover this and what will it take for the FBI and DOJ to investigate?

An act of God.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Do you guys think China had a backdoor on Hunter's/the Biden's devices? Was he just stupid and showing off? Or was he willingly blackmailing everyone? All three?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
There are a lot of desperate big wigs out there.

Is Joe throwing his own son to the wolves to protect himself and his cronies?

Our justice system is corrupt, help.

+17 more 
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: stosh64

An act of God.

It blows my # mind, 4 years of BS investigations, based on known fabricated lies. Now when we have hard evidence of one of the biggest government crimes ever and nothing.
It's going to be an interesting week at the least, buckle up folks.

+20 more 
link   
My god. It's like biden could pull out a gun and shoot someone on the street and the media would ignore it completely.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I believe the Biden's are crooked.
But...
I need more info on the source of this audio.
Was that really hunter or was it an actor?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
My god. It's like biden could pull out a gun and shoot someone on the street and the media would ignore it completely.

Just like they let Obama and Hillary get away with murder, I don't think we have a clue how bad it really is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join