It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Hunter Biden Audio Confesses Partnership With China ‘Spy Chief’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Take this with a big grain of salt. I do not know who or how reliable the National Pulse is. I do know that stories are suppressed.

Transcript of above video/audio:

I get calls from my father to tell me that The New York Times is calling but my old partner Eric, who literally has done me harm for I don’t know how long, is the one taking the calls because my father will not stop sending the calls to Eric. I have another New York Times reporter calling about my representation of Patrick Ho – the #ing spy chief of China who started the company that my partner, who is worth $323 billion, founded and is now missing. The richest man in the world is missing who was my partner. He was missing since I last saw him in his $58 million apartment inside a $4 billion deal to build the #ing largest #ing LNG port in the world. And I am receiving calls from the Southern District of New York from the U.S. Attorney himself. My best friend in business Devon has named me as a witness without telling me in a criminal case and my father without telling me.

Hunter Biden – in an audio file labelled “Most Genius S**t Ever” – appears to be referencing Patrick Ho, who was a former Secretary for Home Affairs in Hong Kong, as a “spy chief of China” while lamenting how his business partner Ye Jianming of CEFC China Energy had disappeared.

thenationalpulse.com...

edit on 27-10-2020 by that1lurker because: added link

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: that1lurker

I don't know what about the Hunter Biden scandal is legit/not legit, but this MagaMama channel is super suspect. Opened 5 days ago, with 94 stylized videos posted and a quote like, "Just a fellow patriot helping to spread information to others!"

That's 18 videos to edit and upload everyday. That's insane. Also, in the comments, you can easily find lots of accounts that were opened solely to comment on these videos. Seems like a propaganda/click farm. I personally wouldn't trust anything from a YouTube account like this.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

You are correct. Most likely someone is reuploading videos that are being taken down/censored. I just chose a random video that had the audio. The audio is on multiple sites and was just dropped a while ago.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If mods would kindly take my post down and keep burntheships post up, that would be fine by me. Just wanted to get this posted, as I did not see it here yet. Won't really have time to keep mine updated today.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: that1lurker

It's huge. Since the FBI and doj are on vacation, we the people have to get this information spread out as far and wide as possible.

Here is a new revelation showing Hunter Biden partying with Russian girls in Hollywood California. Pure blackmail material.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep I saw that. There is so much being dropped everyday now it is hard to keep up. Could you imagine if this info was coming out against Trump? He would have been investigated and impeached 100 times by now. And I guarantee you that MSM and social media wouldn't censor that.

new topics

join