It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas 'Ballot Chaser' Illegally Pressures Voters To Change Votes; Says "I could go to jail"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
After watching this POS proudly explain her elaborate, candidate endorsed election fraud I feel sick.

Raquel Rodriguez: “I can honestly say I'm bringing at least at least 7,000 votes to the polls.

PV
This is just one By Any Means Necessary, Trump deranged progressive.

How many other POS like this are out there?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The thing that bothers me, is not the presidential level, but local levels.

How many people abandoned their home towns or concrete jungles to spread across the country and are now trying to vote in terrible people into smaller, localized communities?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
The thing that bothers me, is not the presidential level, but local levels.

How many people abandoned their home towns or concrete jungles to spread across the country and are now trying to vote in terrible people into smaller, localized communities?

Hardly enough to make any difference.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

I am in the real estate industry and disagree.
Inventory is getting sucked up everywhere outside of the cities.
It is insane.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

How did that reporter gain that woman’s trust? Or
is she so arrogant that he didn’t have to do anything?

Are any charges being filed against this woman?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
I believe the tactic they use is that they are "One Of Them" and want to learn the craft. They use hidden cameras to catch them doing dirty deeds.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Joe Biden's Texas campaign officials are being testified against this week. Because they have committed massive fraud.

www.lawenforcementtoday.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Yes INCARE and what Is YOUR RESPONCE to Republicans who cheat see I think is a demarcate cheats they should be arrested so Do you think Republicans who cheat should be arrested as well ?
The difference from Us and The right is WE think all WHO get cought cheating should be arrested .

The right only cares when its a demacrt
edit on 27-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar
You are so brainwashed into the whole left good right evil mindset lol.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Pfft
All russia misinformation
Russia
Russia
Russia

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Yes INCARE and what Is YOUR RESPONCE to Republicans who cheat see I think is a demarcate cheats they should be arrested so Do you think Republicans who cheat should be arrested as well ?
The difference from Us and The right is WE think all WHO get cought cheating should be arrested .

The right only cares when its a demacrt

Where the hell did you come up with this brilliant thought?

I would guess that well over 95% of responses I have ever seen from Republicans on this board have been equal justice for all, if someone, ANYONE did the crime make them face the consequences! The last 4 years everyone I know said if...IF Trump is guilty he needs to be held accountable.
You are in some sort of surreal alternate reality at the moment. Maybe due to the bubble you get your information in or possibly due to psychological issues (TDS).
Video of a dem illegally influencing votes and you cry Whadabout IF Repubs????
SMH

ETA: Please start a thread about all the Republican voter fraud being caught this election, I will come and condemn it.
edit on 10 27 2020 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

How did that reporter gain that woman’s trust? Or
is she so arrogant that he didn’t have to do anything?

Are any charges being filed against this woman?

They didn't give much detail about how the infiltrated this group, all I could find was this.

James O’Keefe: “Our journalists discovered a voter fraud system positioned to swing Texas in 2020.”

[BEXAR COUNTY, TEXAS—Oct. 27, 2020] Project Veritas undercover journalists infiltrated a ballot harvesting racket deep in the heart of Texas in a devastating report released today.

At one point during the investigation, one Project Veritas journalist paid $500 to accompany Rodriguez on her rounds to collect ballots.

Project Veritas
You can read a little more in depth at the PV link.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
ETA: Please start a thread about all the Republican voter fraud being caught this election, I will come and condemn it. 
You and me both!

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Here is a statement from the Republican Party of Texas.
Texas GOP

“This tape is highly disconcerting and these actions caught on tape are wholeheartedly condemned by the

Republican Party of Texas. The actions on this tape must be investigated by Texas law enforcement. Those who violate Texas

election law should be punished accordingly in order to preclude future actions such as this. It’s quite regrettable that

anyone would resort to such measures rather than winning on the merit of principles and the issues.”

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Tie this traitorous bleached blonde to a stick, line 10 men up with rifles, get a camera, press record and save this God forsaken country.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
im canadian and dont really understand how your voting process works or the jist of the video. at the 2:06 mark in the video she refers to the senior on the porch as "Mom" as in thats her mother.

am i missing something here.

only asking not being condemning in any way.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: alphacenturi
She called her mom because she was being recorded. You can tell later in the video it’s not her mother.
She admits a few minutes later in the video she could go to jail for this.

edit on 27-10-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical
It kinda does for me. We located at this place outside of the twin cities because it was rural but still 45 minutes from downtown.

Now that they're building apartment complexes left and right, moving in people in droves with no infrastructure or commercial zones, our property taxes have been going up by a substantial amount every year, while nothing is being added to value to our lot. Only thing we got going for us is land. Right now they are trying to punish and force out any long time residents with acres. To the north of me we have cheap quick neighborhoods set up, to the south apartment complexes.

We just got hammered this year in taxes to build a new school. Which now is completed, will not even be used because of Covid. Our roads are a joke and if they work on one, it takes 1 1/2 years so they can allocate the increased taxes for it for another year.

Which for me personally, has affected me more then presidential scale elections. So I'm a bit concerned with all these California, Oregon and etc. plates driving around.

Though it is funny to see who's new once snow falls. Can tell right away by how they drive.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
James O'Keefe just said on the news that the Texas Attorney General is preparing an indictment against Biden campaign officials.

This recently published article supports his statement.

www.texaspolicy.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Here is a statement from the Republican Party of Texas.
Texas GOP

“This tape is highly disconcerting and these actions caught on tape are wholeheartedly condemned by the

Republican Party of Texas. The actions on this tape must be investigated by Texas law enforcement. Those who violate Texas

election law should be punished accordingly in order to preclude future actions such as this. It’s quite regrettable that

anyone would resort to such measures rather than winning on the merit of principles and the issues.”

In other words, they aren’t going to do anything about it but say “law enforcement should investigate this.” Their response seems strange to me. They should be loudly and publicly and relentlessly pushing law enforcement to investigate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join