It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last bit of color on the trees - backyard drone video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Hey all,

Its been about a month since I posted last. I was really hoping to share a nice video with tons of color on the trees, but we had a storm about a week ago that took half the leaves away. We still have some color hanging around.

Video is smooth / chill backyard freestyle, while taking in the colors of fall here in New England. I hope you enjoy.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
You see any deers there.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

All the time. A female gave birth to two baby's this past year. They roam around in that field daily. They are more of a pain than anything. They eat all my peaches before I can pick them!

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Nearby is a white pine I have admired since learning about the nutritional content of
the needles. This year it was infested with beetles. It went brown in a span of a few months.
The tree languishes in front of the Historical Society (formerly a home for naughty girls).

Of note is that the very last green boughs were seen dangling near the utility wires
on the street. I mean the very last touches of green were seen at the very tips of
the branches which approach the wires.

It is difficult for some to believe that ‘some sort of ray’ could affect biology
(indeed, the Park Ridge police firemen and paramedics will surround and forcibly arrest persons on their front lawn who are reported to utter such nonsense) but there it is. I snapped some images however I am unable to post them on ATS.

I watched the progression of disease closely, day after day. Initially the branches near the wires remained
vibrant. Eventually, only the very tips of these branches remained alive while the entire tree was dead.
I would wager my Park Ridge Police Sheet Social Credit Forever Score that the beetles don’t like the electricity.

# 1191
edit on 27-10-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: No. My roots and my heart are here. Why don’t YOU relocate to Niles? Zombie.

edit on 27-10-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

Stars and Flags for something NOT political!

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
scenery nice but all the manuevering made me dizzy

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

That drone is designed to fly like that. Its a Freestyle build. I have others, (bigger) ones that I designed for long range and smooth flying. Its a mixed bag. Some people enjoy the fast roller coaster rides, while other like the more scenic slow cruises.

I try to mix up my posts here. Sometimes I post a low and slow cruise, while other times a quick and nimble rip.

Trying to keep it fresh

new topics

top topics

active topics

join