It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Pence October Surprise

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Pence is out campaigning like a real trooper. Hitting state after state, rallying the Christian base and working himself to the bone.
Now we hear that at least five of his staff have been tested positive with the virus.

What's to say that only a few days before the election, Pence is tested positive and has to go into critical care and with his ability to survive the virus in doubt, tells Americans that he cannot in good faith ask them to make him VP for a second term.

So, in in the wildest chances this or some similar type of curve ball come our way, who do you think Trump might ask to fill in as his new VP candidate?

Me? I'd go with Hannity.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Good question.

I really have no idea, not even American.
But I would love to see Kayleigh McEnany as VP or even president.
It would make for and interesting 4 years and probably a good 4 years too.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   
This is clearly one of those Lala land scenarios, but I never pass up a chance to plug Joni Ernst for a high office position. The kind of woman with experience and credentials that inspire young girls everywhere to work hard and the their damned best!

Joni Ernst and Ron DeSantis are my current dream team. Either one works for either position, but working together they can really rebuild this place after Trump finishes in '24.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
[...]
So, in in the wildest chances this or some similar type of curve ball come our way, who do you think Trump might ask to fill in as his new VP candidate?

Me? [...]

Finn?

This is the mudpit, isn't it?

edit on 27-10-2020 by Aldolas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Jesus.

But nobody would believe it was the real Jesus anyway and he would get slammed on social media.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Nikki Haley would be good.But she's going to be on the 2024 ticket I bet.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Now we’re hoping Covid gets Pence? Also, this isn’t really an October surprise. Given that numerous people have already contracted it, survived and are back at work now, the President being an example.

VP is afforded the same care as POTUS. If anything, it’ll give that same boost of support. To have gained personal insight and intimacy with the Coronovirus, beating it showing strength and resolve.

It also demonstrates that even with Mask, Social distancing and the latest measures take in place, you can still get it. A highlight to the severity of it, but also the effective survival rate happening in real time, all during a Presidential election.

That’s the kind of energy and vigor I want from my Administration. To be hit with a deadly plague, survive it and go back to THREE(3) rallies a day all week for practically the rest of the race.

So, nothingburger?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink
But I would love to see Kayleigh McEnany as VP or even president.

She's too young.

And stupid.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Richard Grenell, he’s like the gay Trump. That would be the troll to end all trolls.

Grenell and Pence are close...which would also make heads explode

Plus unlike Prnce, Grenell will attack and then call straight white liberals homophobic when they won’t cooperate, lol

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

If Pence did drop out at the last minute...would it nullify any mail-in or early voting?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Flynn would be a great troll.....

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If Pence did drop out at the last minute...would it nullify any mail-in or early voting?

No, the RNC would pick a replacement and instruct their Electors to support them.

Although the only caveat is Congress gets to certify the vote and can disagree which means Electors get counted under Federal law. If it doesn't result in 270 votes then the Senate delegations pick the new Vice President.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Some of the crazy things I have seen you post, and you pick Hannity? No offense of course but even I think Hannity is a bloviating lunatic. Why not Jason Chaffetz if you had to pick a fox anchor?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Dammit! COVID HAS to kill someone ... anyone.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I’m not overly busy...and I do shoot him helpful tweets now and then.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Dammit! COVID HAS to kill someone ... anyone.

Di Blasio/Cuomo: "Hold our beers!"

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Bernie sanders. The u.s. needs more unification not divide.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Bernie sanders. The u.s. needs more unification not divide.

Now there is the "New Old Odd Couple"

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Some of the crazy things I have seen you post, and you pick Hannity? No offense of course but even I think Hannity is a bloviating lunatic. Why not Jason Chaffetz if you had to pick a fox anchor?

Hannity’s not a lunatic just a douche nozzle. I agree with most of what he says but him and Fredo are two peas in a pod.
He gets bonus points from me for calling Brian Stelter ‘humpty’ to his face.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Now we hear that at least five of his staff have been tested positive with the virus.

Naw...I think Pence is in the clear now. I think that he already had it. That's why he's being so cavalier now, in my opinion.

Pence insisted on sitting down during the VP debate with Harris, which raised red flags. Why couldn't he stand for 90 minutes, like every other debate? Plus, it looked like he had a case of COVID eye during the debate. He probably it got from Trump or at the AMC announcement super spreader party at the Rose Garden.

Too bad he probably gave it to his staffers.

They probably didn't want to tell anyone, because of the panic and bad image it would cause if both the president and the vice president had COVID at the same time.

edit on 27-10-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join