It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dog In Hunter Pic Looks Just Like The Dog In Natalie Biden's Instagram

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
And no, I'm not including links. If you want to find it you will....but there is a photo of Hunter Biden and 2 females (with their faces blocked) naked in bed with a white fluffy dog....which appears to be the same dog in several of Natalie Biden's Instagram photos.
I feel like I've been dipped in a vat of evil and I can't get it off of me fast enough.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
And no, I'm not including links. If you want to find it you will....but there is a photo of Hunter Biden and 2 females (with their faces blocked) naked in bed with a white fluffy dog....which appears to be the same dog in several of Natalie Biden's Instagram photos.
I feel like I've been dipped in a vat of evil and I can't get it off of me fast enough.

When I checked the other day her instagram was Friends only. So pretty sure there is no way to know iF OP is true.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: twigbaby

When I checked the other day her instagram was Friends only. So pretty sure there is no way to know iF OP is true.

It appears there is a screenshot of her Instagram page. There is "that other" conspiracy site where links to this can be found.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Good sleuthing! I will have a look.

It’s the little things

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

It’s the little things

I just pray that someone in authority takes a look at it and does the right thing.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I saw an image claiming to be one of the obama daughters with hunter from 2018. Is there any veracity to it, or was it just leaked photos of her own personal sexploits with unidentified light skinned man?? Maybe it was just some random people even, but they red boxed her name on a. credit card and a mole on one of her thighs.

Maybe it's all bs. I have not really searched out anything constantly being discussed. I chanced upon those images browsing a different t discussion board.

I'm pretty sure Barack and Michelle would not have been cool even though she is an adult.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I saw an image claiming to be one of the obama daughters with hunter from 2018. Is there any veracity to it, or was it just leaked photos of her own personal sexploits with unidentified light skinned man?? Maybe it was just some random people even, but they red boxed her name on a. credit card and a mole on one of her thighs.

Maybe it's all bs. I have not really searched out anything constantly being discussed. I chanced upon those images browsing a different t discussion board.

I'm pretty sure Barack and Michelle would not have been cool even though she is an adult.
Well, I've recently become "pretty sure" that some people in power live by a whole different code of conduct than we human beings do.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

It’s the little things

Yes, and arrogance makes the guilty think we're too stupid to notice.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Well, I've recently become "pretty sure" that some people in power live by a whole different code of conduct than we human beings do.

I'm sure you've seen the photos of Bill Clinton on Epstein's Lolita Express jet. They definitely define "normal" as including a wide range of activities.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm sure you've seen the photos of Bill Clinton on Epstein's Lolita Express jet. They definitely define "normal" as including a wide range of activities.

It's their version of the "secret hand shake".

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Ill take your word for it. Dont want to make any new lists today by visiting her profile. ..
I am not surprised.
edit on 27-10-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I've seen the pics. I haven't been able to make any sense of this Hunter Biden thing, other than it 'appears' that the entire oligarch nepotism ruling class is going into a meltdown over it. Our insane feudalistic overlords whether in the DNC, Big Tech or Big Media, all seem to be in panic mode in pretending the "Laptop from Hell" doesn't exist, plus it's all Russian disinformation and those files don't prove anything anyway...or do they?

One of the clearest and most important sentences you'll read, showing how US Corp media really works, from WaPo op-ed by @RidT:

💥 "We must treat the Hunter Biden leaks as if they were a foreign intelligence operation — even if they probably aren't." 💥

source

Another media moron shill:
This exchange between Trump and Lesley Stahl is insane. She repeatedly insists the Biden laptops “can’t be verified” so reporters shouldn’t talk about it.

Trump asks her why it can’t be verified.

Her answer: “Because it can’t be verified.”
twitter.com...

This guy nails it...

With the Hunter Biden Expose, Suppression is a Bigger Scandal Than The Actual Story

The flow of information in the United States has become so politicized – bottlenecked by an increasingly brazen union of corporate press and tech platforms – that it’s become impossible for American audiences to see news about certain topics absent thickets of propagandistic contextualizing. Try to look up anything about Burisma, Joe Biden, or Hunter Biden in English, however, and you’re likely to be shown a pile of “fact-checks” and explainers ahead of the raw information:

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I've seen the pics. I haven't been able to make any sense of this Hunter Biden thing, other than it 'appears' that the entire oligarch nepotism ruling class is going into a meltdown over it. Our insane feudalistic overlords whether in the DNC, Big Tech or Big Media, all seem to be in panic mode in pretending the "Laptop from Hell" doesn't exist, plus it's all Russian disinformation and those files don't prove anything anyway...or do they?

One of the clearest and most important sentences you'll read, showing how US Corp media really works, from WaPo op-ed by @RidT:

💥 "We must treat the Hunter Biden leaks as if they were a foreign intelligence operation — even if they probably aren't." 💥

source

Another media moron shill:
This exchange between Trump and Lesley Stahl is insane. She repeatedly insists the Biden laptops “can’t be verified” so reporters shouldn’t talk about it.

Trump asks her why it can’t be verified.

Her answer: “Because it can’t be verified.”
twitter.com...

This guy nails it...

With the Hunter Biden Expose, Suppression is a Bigger Scandal Than The Actual Story

The flow of information in the United States has become so politicized – bottlenecked by an increasingly brazen union of corporate press and tech platforms – that it’s become impossible for American audiences to see news about certain topics absent thickets of propagandistic contextualizing. Try to look up anything about Burisma, Joe Biden, or Hunter Biden in English, however, and you’re likely to be shown a pile of “fact-checks” and explainers ahead of the raw information:

This whole thing makes me feel so powerless. Can I even trust that my vote will be counted? I'm just so sad and so angry.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The Biden family is incredibly complicated. In the rural parts of America we would joke about the family tree with no branches. Hunter admitted to dating His sister in-law, Natalie’s mom. After his brother died of cancer.

So, the question is? Is Natalie Biden, the 16 year old niece of Hunter, one of the two mostly naked women in bed with Hunter? In the picture, there are two bottles of Gray Goose, a dog, and the two girls are giving Hunter what can only be described as a Cowgirl? It must have been a hell of a party.

Question number two, is this normal behavior for two or three members of the Biden family? We Don’t know who the second women is? Could be a cousin or Natalie’s mom? Who took the pictures, apparently someone else was in the room.

Question number three, why is mainstream media trying so hard to look the other way? A high profile man, apparently having sex on camera, with his under age niece, would be an incredible story. If it was a member of a prominent Republican family, CNN would rent additional satellites to broadcast the story world wide.

Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Anyone have a photo of just her and her dog?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Looks like everything has gone to the dogs.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

So her dog isn't the only one interested in burying bones.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I've seen the comparison. Hunters dog is a Bichon Frise and Natalie's dog is a #zu or a Lhasa Apso.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Here's something to consider on Video

Voice Comparison Natalie Biden NPR & Crack Video

Where did I get?

Here via TOR Browser

Second Source
edit on 27-10-2020 by Waterglass because: added

YIKES? with guess who.................

Tiffany Trump Partied With Joe Biden's Granddaughter In The Hamptons
edit on 27-10-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Here's something to consider on Video

Voice Comparison Natalie Biden NPR & Crack Video

Where did I get?

Here via TOR Browser

Second Source

So, whaddaya think?
Sounds like it could be the same voice to me.

<<   2  3 >>

join