It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDENs Adult Children Appear to be Fed Up With Biden Family Dysfunction-Abuse-Corruptness.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Monday, October 26, 2020

1.) Shortly after Joe Biden announced he was running for President, his son HUNTER BIDEN, abandoned his laptop computer at a computer repair shop, with shortcuts to damning documents, photos, and videos, placed on the desktop of the computer. (Some are at gnews.org)

Here's an Oct 20th thread I started on that subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

2.) Today, with the approval of Joe Biden's daughter ASHLEY BIDEN, her 112-page Diary was published online.

Since Saturday night, National File has published dozens of pages from what our whistleblower has identified as the 2019 diary of Ashley Blazer Biden, the 39-year-old daughter of Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden.

The diary was started while the author was in a drug rehabilitation facility in Florida, and details her romantic interests, crumbling marriage, struggle with drug and sex addiction, and family life as her father began to run for president.

National File’s whistleblower also has a recording of Ashley Biden admitting the diary is hers, and employed a handwriting expert who verified the pages were all written by Ashley.

National File has in its possession a recording of this whistleblower detailing the work he did to verify its authenticity.

In the recording, the whistleblower also adds that his media organization chose not to release the documents after receiving pressure from a competing outlet.

Among the revelations in the diary that National File has already reported is the that the author believes she was sexually molested as a child, and shared “probably not appropriate” showers with her father.

There are months of entries detailing the author’s struggle with drug abuse, entries that detail the author’s crumbling marriage with multiple affairs, the family’s fears of a potential scandal due to her brother’s new home, and a deep resentment for her father, due to his money, control, and emotional manipulation.
Source Article: nationalfile.com...

Direct link to diary, in PDF format: nationalfile.com...

When you look at how Joe Biden acts inappropriately with little children, insulting people, threatening people in anger, etc.. it's clear that he is not a "normal" Father.

His children probably enjoyed many of the perks of having a dad who was a U.S. Senator, and also the Vice President of the United States for 8 years.

But sadly, is appears Joe Biden's eccentric personality caused him to abuse the positions he held, and also his children.

-CareWeMust

+31 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Jill Biden is probably the biggest C-word in spousal history. Nothing happened in that home without her knowledge. The way she manages Joe shows a woman whose primary motivation is power. Serious power.

She scares me more than Kamala because Kamala is a vapid moron who has never had a genuine thought in her life.

Jill is highly intelligent and power hungry.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This whole thing is literally making me ill. On another site that may or may not rhyme with odd pike moductions you can find links to a picture of Hunter Biden and two females (their faces blocked) naked in bed with a white fluffy dog that looks very similar to photos of a white fluffy dog on Natalie Biden's Instagram.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
Jill is far way smarter than Joe too. Joe ranked 76 out of 82 graduates at his college.

Plus, I read last year, (before Joe was the nominee) that Jill Biden set up and handled family accounts which triggered "flags" at certain banks.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
It is very hard to believe all this even For me and I'm %99 this is legit. No one I told believes me yet but I just assume at some point they will not be able to hide this anymore. This is beyond being able to sweep it under the rug even iF he wins. Hunter Biden needs to be arrested and put on suicide watch with 24h livestreamed surveillance.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants
Only trust the HUNTER documents, photos, videos you see at gnews.org. That is the hosting site of the original materials.

edit on 10/26/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Jill Biden is probably the biggest C-word in spousal history. Nothing happened in that home without her knowledge. The way she manages Joe shows a woman whose primary motivation is power. Serious power.

She scares me more than Kamala because Kamala is a vapid moron who has never had a genuine thought in her life.

Jill is highly intelligent and power hungry.

Very reminiscent of Hillary Clinton.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Soon, how many kids does this guy have?

I thought he only had two sons.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Only trust the documents, photos, videos you see at gnews.org. That is the hosting site of the original materials.

Yes, I know.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: twigbaby

It's possible Hunter Biden was arrested many months ago. Back when President Trump began teasing..."Where's Hunter?", at his rallies.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This reminds me of the vampire code of not being able to enter a home unless invited in. They’re telling all their horrible business now so when it all goes to sh!t we can’t say we didn’t know.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I find it unusual that he always mentions Beau but never Hunter or his Daughter Ashley.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

Only trust the documents, photos, videos you see at gnews.org. That is the hosting site of the original materials.

Yes, I know.

It's amazing that the Chinese had so much on Hunter already. This wealthy CCP defector says there are millions of images and "traps" documented on hundreds of top U.S. politicians and CEO's. I don't think he copied all of them, but from what I read over the weekend, several high-profile politicians should be very afraid.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Soon, how many kids does this guy have?

I thought he only had two sons.

Joe Biden has 5 grandchildren, I think. He keeps giving varying accounts in his speeches.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
I find it unusual that he always mentions Beau but never Hunter or his Daughter Ashley.

Beau was the only child who followed in Daddy's footsteps....Public Service.

link   

Yes, I know.

It's amazing that the Chinese had so much on Hunter already. This wealthy CCP defector says there are millions of images and "traps" documented on hundreds of top U.S. politicians and CEO's. I don't think he copied all of them, but from what I read over the weekend, several high-profile politicians should be very afraid.

Yes, it turns out the world is not what I thought it was. Boy, was I naive.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Soon, how many kids does this guy have? I thought he only had two sons.

4, 3 with his first wife, his daughter and wife died in a car crash. and one daughter with his current wife.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Yes, I know.

What even scarier is allegedly some of these traps go down to state and even local governments especially in the big metropolitan areas.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Yes, I know.

Those of us who have stayed abreast of what Intelligence Insider "Q" has been sharing for the past 2 years, are not surprised by the depth and width of corruption. But it is amazing to see how the Chinese use their tools to create and document blackmailable events.

For instance, this article explains how the Biden Crime Family is just the tip of the iceberg.

www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Yes, I know.

Those of us who have stayed abreast of what Intelligence Insider "Q" has been sharing for the past 2 years, are not surprised by the depth and width of corruption. But it is amazing to see how the Chinese use their tools to create and document blackmailable events.

For instance, this article explains how the Biden Crime Family is just the tip of the iceberg.

www.americanthinker.com...

Thank you. I need to start paying better attention.

<<   2  3 >>

join