It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any proof on the Dulce Base?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Hello,I have read about some of the things that went on, or go on in the Dulce Base. Someone called Commander X in one of his books reveals a lot about the happenings there. There is a lot of talk about the experimentation with human bodies down there. They are apparently "playing god" there. One of the bodies that was once seen, was reported to be half human, half octopus, another was half bat half human. Allthough, we can surely call all of this speculation, as a lot of the conspiracies. But what I would like to know, if anyone has found anymore information on the base, that could lead to more conclusive decisions, there are no documents, or photos anywhere. Has anyone found any?

Vallemorado

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
You might want to do a search on this. This topic has already been posted several times already. Here are three links that should answer your questions and get you started.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good Luck

[edit on 17-3-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Thanks theyre usefull!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I've seen pictures as Im sure everyone else has, but for all we know these black and white pictures could be real but theres never gonna be any solid proof because people are always going to say it was made in a studio etc unless a guy comes out with a alien and takes it to the media

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I heard that Dulce was breeding humans with aliens. I forgot where I saw this stuff. Darn I wish I could find it. They are genetically enginerring down there. Creepy.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
If ya think about it, it could be like the Hive in resident Evil the films, but without the zombies etc, they could be breeding humans with animals etc much like Heinrich Himmler did when he attached Extra Arms to the Prisioners of aushwits etc. I mean the Hive had an entrance from a mansion someware. would it be that hard to cover it up if it really existed I dont think so. Watch the movies and look at how in the film the government Kept the womn in the dark about it all

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I've seen so many threads on the Dulce Base! Despite all the links I have fallowed, and all the theads I've read, I can't pin point this place! If this place is real, it has to be somewhere. I know it's suppose to be in New Mexico, but that's a far streach! Give me a refrence point I can find on a real map. Is this base supposed to be at/near the old Roswell Army Air Feild?

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
well since its called DULCE base its located Under Dulce NM, with Tunnel from Los Alamos

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuanshao101
well since its called DULCE base its located Under Dulce NM, with Tunnel from Los Alamos

I've never heard of Dulce, NM! I have plenty of maps, but I've never seen a city/ town with that name. I looked for anything with a name close to that, and the closes thing I can find is Dallas, NM. Is this supposed to be Dallas?

Tim

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I've never heard of Dulce, NM! I have plenty of maps, but I've never seen a city/ town with that name. I looked for anything with a name close to that, and the closes thing I can find is Dallas, NM. Is this supposed to be Dallas?

Tim

Dulce is just south of the Colorado state line near the Jicarilla Apache Indian Reservation right near Rte 64. It even has it's own airport. It was pretty easy to find.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Perhaps this will help...

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Gazrok,

That's an interesting map you posted. if all of the tunnels indicated are correct it appears as though Dulce is a HUB for travel between bases in the Us.

If Dulce is a HUB I think it might be less likely that all of the engineering etc is going on there as I'm sure they would want as little traffic as possible through there.

Granted, everything like genetic engineering would likele occur several levels below the trasnportation level I just don't see the government risking research like this with increased traffic.

Much easier to have it isolated. What do you guys think?

Very intriguing picture though, thank you Gazrok.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Well, I'm not vouching for the case for Dulce or anything, but I figured the map at least showed where it was said to be, to assist the one who asked...

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
could you put up a link for that map i can't see it

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Here's the alleged base layout map:
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

Here's the link for what I posted earlier:
www.kahealani.com...

Personally, my opinion is that it is bunk...mostly because I believe those who've come out about it seem to be lying profusely...but of course, the decision is one's own....

[edit on 23-3-2005 by Gazrok]

top topics

join