It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Crap! Old Joe Is Back

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Boy oh boy...damn this is bad... Listen to how many clap or cheer in the back ground too...lol

edit on 26-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
I have a cunity college degree. I proudly paid for that degree all by myself. Didn’t need a damn penny from the gubment.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

You can't hold him to campaign promises if he doesn't say any real words while making them.
edit on 10/26/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Biden total screwup mental case.

He can't hide it forever he will soon snap like a dry twig 😆

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

You can't hold him to campaign promises if he doesn't say any real words while making them.

Ah I see. A STROKE of genius on his part.
edit on 26-10-2020 by ManSizedSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
He’s trying to repeat what is told to hiM by earpiece, but is distracted by the crowd and can’t hear himself talk at the same time.

Plug your ears and try talking to your friend In a conservation, While listening to Your favorite music lyrics, see how that works.
edit on 26-10-2020 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
WOW. He is just setting himself up for the insanity defense.

Cmon man

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

True honest gut laugh on that sheet! Thanks, I needed it! 🍻

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: justsaying111
WOW. He is just setting himself up for the insanity defense.

Cmon man

unless she had what they call a silent stroke since the last debate I have to agree with you he is definitely setting up a platform for a defensive insanity when when and if any charges are brought against his betrayal of the American society of god-fearing and loving Americans who sold out by that scumbag.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
I have a cunity college degree. I proudly paid for that degree all by myself. Didn’t need a damn penny from the gubment.

Because nobody's better than you but you're not better than anybody.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
President Trump's criticism smoked gopher Joe out of his cave today. But Joe Biden was so rushed, his "clear mind" medication had not taken hold...or maybe they forget to administer the drug.

Joe botched simple answers to simple questions.

One example today, after he suddenly appeared on a street corner in Pa: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump's criticism smoked gopher Joe out of his cave today. But Joe Biden was so rushed, his "clear mind" medication had not taken hold...or maybe they forget to administer the drug.

One example today, after he suddenly appeared on a street corner in Pa: twitter.com...

“suddenly appeared on a street corner” 😂😂😂👍🏻

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: carewemust

“suddenly appeared on a street corner” 😂😂😂👍🏻

Joe was not planning on coming out of his Delaware basement until tomorrow at some point.

President Trump held 3 rallies in Pennsylvania today. Early on, he began taunting Joe for not coming out. So, the Biden campaign rushed him out to a street corner in nearby Pennsylvania.

Joe whipped out a speech from last week and began screwing it up. CNN carried 5 minutes..and probably regretted doing that.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

What will we do when he can't remember the name of the leader he is talking too. Has anyone noticed how Trump knows the names of everyone wherever he goes? Has tons of facts in his head etc?

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Because nobody's better than you but you're not better than anybody.

The problem is you need a 200 IQ to understand that statement. The good news is the only people there cheering and clapping were his team.

edit on 26-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Thats quite sad actually. Starting to feel bad for the guy. What are the dems going to do with him after Trump wins?

(post by panoz77 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77
I could see that. Need to get rid of him before Hunter goes to prison.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Does anyone have a link to his entire “speech” today? Here is why I ask: I can’t find his speech from today- not the full thing. All my search engine shows me is one to 2 minute clips. Can NOT find his whole speech.

I went looking for it because I shared the hilarious video OP posted with a crazy friend who is voting for Biden. He said “That video is doctored and fake, don’t fall for that sh!t.” To which I replied “Yes, they used slo-mo to highlight his incredible trouble completing a sentence which makes sense, but they didn’t doctor his words.”

So I asked him for a link to a video of his entire speech today, unedited. He said “google Biden PA speech.” (Read: he didn’t have a link and he didn’t want to find one because he surely knows that an “unedited” video of Biden today will only show that no one has to “doctor” a video of Biden to make him look bad)

So- can anyone find a video of his entire speech today?

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: that1lurker
Thats quite sad actually. Starting to feel bad for the guy. What are the dems going to do with him after Trump wins?

I kind of feel bad for him too, when I see him screw his eyes shut right after he makes a mistake or can’t think of the right word. Every time he does that, my heart does hurt a bit. What the HELL does the Democrat party have planned, that they actually had this guy run??

<<   2 >>

join