It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

177 arrests, 109 survivors rescued during largest anti-human trafficking operation in Ohio

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
So, serious question. How many do we knock off as doesn't matter during the years Trump was president and how many do we add while Obama was president?

How many human lives get discredited or accredited because of the amount of favor you feel towards the human sitting at the helm?

Answer the question then go on your whataboutism tangent.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I will give trump credit if he would stop the war on drugs and start the war on child abuse and human trafficking where you have real victims.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

The Feds should only be worried about the drugs crossing our borders, IMO.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
So how many abductors were caught?
How many money-networks were disrupted and seized?
How many ring-leaders were arrested?

It's like arresting the prostitutes and johns but not the pimps
Jailing the addicts but not burning the poppy fields.

Don't misunderstand. This is a great thing but was it done more for headlines and brownie-points?

Will this have actually made any type of change in the overall pedo society?

Kids will still be taken
Johns will still be looking for them

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Fantastic news!!!!

This popped up in my news the other day ( Aust )
www.news.com.au... fd7f63a3426748af0e533d7efd067

One of Australia’s biggest child abuse networks has been uncovered, with two of the nine men charged linked to the town where toddler William Tyrrell disappeared

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Kids will still be taken
Johns will still be looking for them

Never going to stop that completely.

Just like other crimes, you can only prosecute it and thus deter it.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Your chart comparing human trafficking arrests of the Obama vs the Trump administration, says it all.

The Trump Administration is kicking butt in reducing trafficking, illegal border crossings, and Black-on-Black crime in key inner cities.

Simply wonderful!

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Are you able to please provide some clarity on the question I posed to Augustus regarding ICE? Not suggesting he is dodging but may of simply logged off for the night which is fair enough.

I however, am pre-noon, just made my second coffee and need a distraction from calls to our helpdesk I am assisting with

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I understand ICE to be focused on immigration - is that the case?

Yes, ICE is immigration enforcement.

A better graph, I think...

Source

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
For a world where powerful pedophile groups are considered a crazy conspiracy, they sure seem to find a lot of powerful pedophile groups

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
But we're told this stuff is all a conspiracy conjured up by alt, far, whatever term they're using this week right conspiracy theorists who are essentially domestic terrorists.......

Like "SUV Special Victims Unit" hasn't been alerting us to this stuff for the past 20 years! But, we're supposed to believe that Trump and Qanon are the only ones to ever care or do anything about sex traffickers. SMH

NOT surprised at all that you would chime in and use a TV show as part of your little rebuttal.
edit on 26-10-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

Will this have actually made any type of change in the overall pedo society?

Probably makes a pretty big #cking deal to the kids who were rescued...

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit
Pedos getting caught and children being rescued should make top headlines EVERY time.
You are right, it is unfortunately just a drop in the grand scheme of things but thats why I advocate for using bullets on child molesters/traffickers. Should make the others think twice.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

I understand ICE to be focused on immigration - is that the case?

Yes, ICE is immigration enforcement.

A better graph, I think...

Source

Thankyou sir.

So the discrepancy between the graph I provided and yours is 3,954 arrests that would have to be made domestically relating to human trafficking.

Any idea where that data resides?

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
If trump gets beat I hope the next administration keeps funding these operations, if he wins I hope he at a minimum keeps up the pressure.

The left wants to defund the cops, and they actually have passed laws in CA that make it so that young girls doing prostitution can't get arrested, only the Johns. So, do you expect the Democrats to actually take care of this kind of thing? The liberals may bail out the girls to get them out of jail if they get arrested though.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

This is the link to the first image you used.

edit on 27-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

How much would you know about local and federal policing efforts to combat the reality of sex trafficking if the TV show didn't inform you? These kinds of TV shows are more than entertainment. They serve as public relations liaisons for police departments, inform the public, help educated and get the public's support on funding these efforts.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thanks, I've been looking at the numbers and am still confused as to whether arrests by ICE also include domestic statistics?

Would the reported decrease in 17 and 18 have any correlation to border policy?

The reasons for the graph numbers being wrong don't quite do it for me but certainly raise some questions.

No, I do not for one kangaroo ridin' second believe Trump is a time traveller.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
Thanks, I've been looking at the numbers and am still confused as to whether arrests by ICE also include domestic statistics?

When you say 'domestic' do you mean 'not at the border'? I would suspect so since the border is technically 100 miles inland and they also pick up illegals in cities all over the country as well.

Would the reported decrease in 17 and 18 have any correlation to border policy?

Maybe? Hard to say without better stats.

No, I do not for one kangaroo ridin' second believe Trump is a time traveller.

That makes one of you.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Just hope the DA's involved are cautious. Remember the Jerry Sandusky/ Penn State rape case some years ago? The Centre County DA up and vanished while investigating it. Sandusky had very high contacts in the pedo groups he worked with, high socially, politically, financially. It went beyond Penn State to Philadelphia and DC.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: KansasGirl

How much would you know about local and federal policing efforts to combat the reality of sex trafficking if the TV show didn't inform you? These kinds of TV shows are more than entertainment. They serve as public relations liaisons for police departments, inform the public, help educated and get the public's support on funding these efforts.

Holy sh!t baby girl. Do you know what “projecting” is? Just because you get your education, apparently, and world view from the television, do not assume that everyone else does. I don’t. I’ve never seen an episode of your little “liaison” show you’re taking about. If I had ever seen an episode, I wouldn’t be naive enough to think that it represented reality in any way.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join