It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is this not on the MSN? Ask yourself.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I passed around the CDC Odds of Dying stat at a birthday party (approx 20 people) this past Saturday. Within a few minutes everyone had removed their mask.

People should believe what their eyes tell them as they look around their world. But, the MSM is evil. Evil is strong. But stupid.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Yes but why? is what people should ask themselves. This is a great example of 'who decides what info is right?' when it gets advocated that any opposing news must be destroyed, nevermind how many professionals with tons of relevant knowledge want to have their say.

When info like that is held back and called outright fake information, when it simply isn't, we have reached a nice level of fascism or communism or whatever -ism is in.
I don't get how anyone can decide what is true or false without all the data or a fair discussion? I odn't know why a lot of people don't want to hear the other side, if it means free breathing and movement again. Don't people want that?

It could make for more hopeful news, saying that it will all be scrutinised and that there may be hope yet!

But that would totally muck up the vaccine plan and 'someone' would lose a hell of a lot of money, which always tops human welfare. Qui bono?
And for that reason, we are all treated like the biggest idiots in human history. We need the sleepers to wake tf up [and fast], as the window of opportunity for truth and justice gets smaller every day.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I applaud you for that. I admit that even I was scared at the start, but I have never worn a mask and I won't either. I have been out and have mingled for months now. Going out to pubs and restaurants. As someone vulnerable I have slipped through a few flu seasons by being careful. That's all I am prepared to be. Mindful and careful, but not locked up and taken for a ride.
Heck I had the second flu in my life starting the day I had my only flu jab ever. It wasn't a reaction either, it was months of chest tightness and echo-y coughs and I have asthma.
Never again will I have a vaccine for flu. I will take my chances.

I was also harrassed to have a covid swab.
I received 4 phone messages to remind me that I should have one and two actual letters. All were met with a loud Eff You, deletion and the bin.

If they haven't got the time to do my yearly kidney test [which is actually important to me] or remove my contraceptive implant [it's in there for months now and should have been removed in April], then I won't have the time to play russian roulette [all bullets, one chamber without variety] with the idiot testing kit or a vaccine.

Wakey wakey people!

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Here is a link to add to your thread and foward to everybody's lawyers.
covid debunk pastelink

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This is Global Warming 2.0.

Here's how it works.
Get some scientists to say that there is a crisis. Take control of the population, for our own safety and well being of course... then make a huge amount of money from the solution.
Call everyone who doesn't tow the line 'anti-science' in an attempt to shame and shut down dissent.
At the same time, in true hypocritical fashion, ban any scientists and censor them if they try to disagree.

edit on 26/10/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
It will all be fine after next Tues.

I dont quite understand this sentiment..

We have been observing this all for many years now, long preceding Trump.

Now, it could all just be a massive series of coincidences with the appearance of cohesion. But, my doubts about that are strong enough that I wont do much more than acknowledge the possibility.

The Virus has just been worked in to a much larger operation that has been ongoing for decades; no private ownership (of anything), monolithic social groups, technocratic tyranny, and total dependency on a corporate-political system.

The manipulation seeds they have used this year, like The Virus, are mostly unique (particularly in severity). But even there, we see them slowly working in the well-established tenets like global warming, social justice, etc. Hopefully this is raising red flags for people....

A presidential election may interfere with this process, if Trump is elected, but I dont see it all simply vanishing. Particularly when the biggest opponent is MSM and big tech companies. They are the new priest class, and their manipulation of information spread affects everything from our ability to handle riots to a virus to environmentalism.

The corporate-political apparatus is part of much, much bigger plans than a single election. Evidenced by years and years of them working towards the same end, in exactly the same ways as The Virus. A Biden presidency might make things easier, but it certainly isnt a necessity. ETA: Id even go so far as to say that the election is a distraction, particularly when we consider that a well designed & executed distraction can be a knockout blow in and of themselves.
edit on 26-10-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

It's going to be biblical....

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Always seems so strange to me when I see someone either denying Covid exists or that its not a problem. I think it just comes from dealing with it day in day out for a while, like being stuck in a covid-ICU for a few weeks fighting it then you go online and see that some people don't believe it exists.

Its probably a little bit like how it must feel when someone who saw the planes hit the towers on 9/11 reads about someone saying that there where no planes.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666 'who decides what info is right?'

those that control the mass dispersal of information.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

always seems strange to me that anyone actually swallows the covid pandemic hoax. must be their mindset.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

always seems strange to me that anyone actually swallows the covid pandemic hoax. must be their mindset.

I mean thats fine man, am not really going to try to change your mind am just give the perspective of a guy who has seen it at its worst.

Its just baffling to me how utterly thick (sorry no other words) some can be that they believe it is a hoax, its right up there with the earth is flat and the planes where holograms for me. Its on a level of stupid that I just can't get to, now I don't say that to insult anyone I just can't honestly think of any other way of putting it. I guess phoning patients relatives to tell them that they have died of Covid has gave me a very low tolerance for people who try to claim that experience wasn't real or was part of some conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

There are several reasons so many still wear masks. Primarily, they have been terrorized and are still very fearful. Secondarily, many must wear masks for employment. Whether the indoctrination has permanently changed their mindset is uncertain.

My sympathies go to the young children whose minds have been bent during these last months. For some they will never recover. They have been permanently damaged I suspect.

Stepping away from the TV news is very helpful in escaping the propaganda and fear mongering.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I don’t think Covid is a hoax but the amount of fear being perpetuated is grossly over exaggerated. The fact is viruses have been around since before man. At some point they are going to spring up and there is nothing we can do about it but try and survive. Covid will not be the last.

Our bodies are designed to build immunities and to get stronger by being exposed to them. Unfortunately as part of that not all people are strong enough to survive that goes for Covid and many other viruses that people deem “less dangerous”. It is a fact of life as cruel as it may be.

In the Covid situation the cure is worse than the disease in my opinion and the amount of fear mongering and poor information has helped to divide the country. For how “advanced” our society is it is amazing how much people will fudge the numbers to push an agenda disregarding any real facts. All Covid numbers are false because the testing and reporting have been greatly skewed to push a specific narrative.

It’s a sad reality that not all people can be saved but we can take basic precautions and move on. The shutdown impact will be seen for many years in many different avenues such as economically, socially, and educationally

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Always seems so strange to me when I see someone either denying Covid exists or that its not a problem. I think it just comes from dealing with it day in day out for a while, like being stuck in a covid-ICU for a few weeks fighting it then you go online and see that some people don't believe it exists.

Its probably a little bit like how it must feel when someone who saw the planes hit the towers on 9/11 reads about someone saying that there where no planes.

See, these are empty words. Nobody I know has ever said that there is no virus. There is and it's a bad one but not as bad as some others we lived through.

You didn't read a word I wrote. That is very disappointing because this thread is kind of about people just like you.
You have just become a living example. Here is a medal

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

You forget me lol

I think , that the virus is not what they describe . The real health danger comes from toxicity, and that`s what make people sick, not the virus. Add existing health conditions, like diabetes etc and people are allready half way route to hospital , one more punch and boom...

This is one massive psyop, but the virus psyop has lasted over 100 Year or so...and that`s why it`s so easy to get people believe to it.

There is viral-like particles in our body, that our cells actually create, for helping the body....so totally different concept . They flip the whole concept making virus-like particles as the boogeyman that recuires vaccination to prevent it, which is of cource total bs .

People need to take the red pill for see it.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It's not about whether it exists, it's about how much of an issue it is, especially when considering the mitigation strategy.
In this OP you have qualified people giving you information counter to what you are spoon-fed in the news. Some of them are medical professionals and scientists.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

These are just the doctors with the GUTS to speak out. There are thousands more totally aware but too afraid to say anything.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

When induced into a state of fear, people lose their ability to reason properly, both on the individual level and the herd level. ESPECIALLY on the herd level.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
It will all be fine after next Tues.

Wanna bet? I'll bet the COVID will still be big, bad and scary if Trump wins, and since Biden promised a shut down, it will still be there so he can be justified in January when he takes office.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

It's not that we deny its existence. It's that we don't think it is the deathly problem it has been made out to be for the vast majority of the population.

I'll bet you see flu patients in the ICU, too. Do they shut down the economy for that? Do they force everyone to wear masks for that? Do they take away the athletic activities of the young and healthy because it's flu season?

But this thing and that run about the same risk to otherwise healthy people. It's not that either one can't kill you, and it's not that they don't exist. It's that we treat them so very, very differently.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join