It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officers Sacrificing Their Careers to Support Trump

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Lately i have seen several reports of law enforcement basically making a potential sacrifice of their careers to show their support of the POTUS. In miami an officer was accused of voter intimidation while wearing a mask saying 'Trump 2020 No more bull# 'when he went to cast his vote off duty. It just so happened he was also in full uniform.

And just this weekend, offficers in Brooklyn New York dared to use their loudspeaker in Flatbush neighborhood to support the president as well. With hostile enemies in key leadership and judicial positions within their jurisdictions openly displaying disdain for civilian law enforcement institutions, it is clear to me these men are knowingly putting their futures on the line because if they dont at least make that little bit of sacrifice, many people will lose their lives under the rule of CCP agents enforcing an iron fist in American cities.

Some may say, they are supposed to know the rules and made a poor choice. I say they can see tyranny for what it is, and are willing to make a necessary sacrifice to remind the public which candidate represents liberty and hope. No more compliance in the face of forced terrorist propoganda campaigns and suspension of the constitution in an attempt to maximize the terrorist propoganda which is called covid19, or what i have called since day 1
Covert Op Viral Intelligence Deception.

Soon enough, words alone will not cut it, eventually we will have to all take revolutionary action if these leaders refuse to end their terrorism after the election. When those in power are using terrorism and threats to enforce tyranny, they have made themselves kwown as the enemies of free people.

May the force be with us all. Freedom will win!

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
That "No More Bull#" slogan is my favorite. 4 years of nothing but bull#, but NO MORE!

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Lately i have seen several reports of law enforcement basically making a potential sacrifice of their careers to show their support of the POTUS. In miami an officer was accused of voter intimidation while wearing a mask saying 'Trump 2020 No more bull# 'when he went to cast his vote off duty. It just so happened he was also in full uniform.

Maybe the Law Enforcement Officer should follow the laws of his state which don't permit candidate apparel in the voting area. It may be a stupid law but he represents the law.

edit on 26-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe the Law Enforcement Officer should follow the laws of his state which don't permit candidate apparel in the voting area. It may be a stupid law but he represents the law.

I 2nd that.

We on here like to say govt officials are not above the law, but some of us on here like it when it's their side doing it...

It can be seen as voter intimidation.

Btw... I will probably be voting the same way as them i presume

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
That "No More Bull#" slogan is my favorite. 4 years of nothing but bull#, but NO MORE!

I have a hat that says, Trump NO Bull S#it. It’s one of my favorites.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Civil disobedience. I get why theyd do it. Regardless of their job they are still citizens.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Civil disobedience. I get why theyd do it. Regardless of their job they are still citizens.

Then just like you or me they get to deal with the ramifications.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
No laws being broken. This is legal in Miami.

www.miamiherald.com...

Edit: Well, if this picture was taken of the officer in the polling room, the person who took the picture DID break a law.
edit on 10/26/2020 by TycoonBarnaby because: Additional info

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TycoonBarnaby

Then I guess he's good to go.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Kind of agree with this; when in uniform I feel the LE should be a political and not "taking sides".

Then again, when mayors commission BLM murals and street art, I guess public servants in general are not backing off from controversy.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
Then again, when mayors commission BLM murals and street art, I guess public servants in general are not backing off from controversy.

I don't agree with that either.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Then just like you or me they get to deal with the ramifications.

Yup. As they ALWAYS should. No one is above the law.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Well, it looks like he didn't break any laws so I suppose he could challenge this.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

They are still citizens, but when they take upon the role of a law enforcement officer they are supposed to be held to a higher standard.

If they don't want to enforce the law they shouldn't be police officers, or should be actively working towards changing whatever law they don't want to enforce.

What would it look like if a voter caused an incident for refusing to remove their political attire, and an officer came in to remove the voter while also wearing a political piece of clothing?

It makes the police look like hypocrites.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Equal under the law. The higher standard argument is nonsense.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I was also accused of electioneering by wearing a Trump hat to vote in Ohio, I was told by the Sheriff that I had to remove the hat to vote. Unconstitutional "dress code" laws. But yet Kamala can stand outside of a polling place in Cleveland and tell people to vote for her and Biden on a bullhorn.

www.cleveland.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TycoonBarnaby
No laws being broken. This is legal in Miami.

www.miamiherald.com...

Edit: Well, if this picture was taken of the officer in the polling room, the person who took the picture DID break a law.

The electioneering laws vary by state.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Pretty Nazi like eh?

If you show any support for Trump or Republicans they will pressure until you're fired from your non-political job.

Democrats, the opposite of free speech and acceptance and open minds.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

a reply to: AutomateThis1

Equal under the law. The higher standard argument is nonsense.

Based on what?

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Especially since Florida does not have laws to keep you from having your candidates name on any attire you wear at th voting precint or even in the voting room. These officers are putting their livelihoods on the line to show us with their actions that our very freedoms of expression are in danger, and they make the sacrifice willingly.

Real Patriots.

new topics

top topics

join