It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So president Trump wins the reelection and then we have another impeachment proceedings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
This time around he's going to be much more prepared.
And basically I think he'll keep silent about it.
And quite frankly break it bring down the people that tried to bring him down.
Actually they did bring them down he's tarnished for life and being the president that was impeached.

I hope he really buries the people that tarnish this character and his family's privacy in life.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
This time around he's going to be much more prepared.
And basically I think he'll keep silent about it.
And quite frankly break it bring down the people that tried to bring him down.
Actually they did bring them down he's tarnished for life and being the president that was impeached.

I hope he really buries the people that tarnish this character and his family's privacy in life.

To your second statement first:

I don't consider him "tarnished for life." On the contrary, you know the old saying, The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

I voted against Clinton in 2016. This time I am voting for Donald Trump. I think that impeachment proceedings may be among the biggest favors that the Democrats have done for the nation and for the Republican party. Remember how many Republicans hated Trump in the 2016 elections? When the Dems attacked him, it was clear that if they go away with that attack, there'd be no stopping them. I think that they actually caused the right to consolidate behind our President!

Plus there's the fact that he was acquitted.

I'll never think of him as having been impeached. I'll always think of him as having been attacked by a radical, un-American cabal that sought to undo our constitutional form of government, and having conquered. He's a victor in that, he's not tainted.

As to your first statement:

As much as I support the President because he is the President and because he has riled up the progressives so much, there are still some things that I'm not sure about.

My hope (and what I want to believe) is that we've seen so little action over the last nearly four years in terms of draining the swamp is that they've been building an airtight case and preparing for a second term when he could let blood and not have to concern himself with re-election. If heads roll during his second term, I'll believe that he's what his greatest apologists say, and that rule of law still has a place in American jurisprudence and gov't. If I don't see some serious blood letting by the end of 2021, I'll figure he's just another jerk playing us all.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I really think if he wins, something worse is coming. The hate i have seen for this man, is like none I have ever seen from those on the other side. Just the fact that it was all tried during the last 4 years and he is left standing with a chance to win again says he is tough. And for that reason I think there will be something far more nefarious, though I hope not. I swear this feels like 2016 all over again. I posted that in a thread earlier. It's really eerie. Except society has changed so much since then, and I think they will step up their game going after him if he wins, knowing all other tactics have failed.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

When Trump wins, why would there be a reason to impeach Biden? Biden will not be in office.

I don't think this tarnishes his reputation in any way. The impeachment was proved to be made up of falsehoods that were done in a desperate attempt to say "Orange Man Bad" in a big way. It did tarnish the reputation of many democrats.

This only proves he is doing good in his efforts to fix many of the problems in the United States government that have been festering for many years.
edit on 10 26 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

The Dems arent winning the Senate, so let the House continue their acts of ridiculous bull# against Trump. It will likely cost them the House in 2022.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   

and then we have another impeachment proceedings

Chill man nothings happened yet

Matt 6: 25-34

Do Not Worry
25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[a]?

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   

The only way all this BS will stop is if we can get Republican control of both the House and Senate.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine
I really think if he wins, something worse is coming. The hate i have seen for this man, is like none I have ever seen from those on the other side. Just the fact that it was all tried during the last 4 years and he is left standing with a chance to win again says he is tough. And for that reason I think there will be something far more nefarious, though I hope not. I swear this feels like 2016 all over again. I posted that in a thread earlier. It's really eerie. Except society has changed so much since then, and I think they will step up their game going after him if he wins, knowing all other tactics have failed.

Sadly, that's the feeling I'm getting. The left is in panic mode, if/when Trump gets reelected the left is going to go nuts.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   

He's definitely not tarnished to anyone but the left who hate him incessantly. They have an obsession for Trump, the likes of which we've never seen. When they sit there and tell us supporters that we're infatuated with him, it's their own psychological projection coming out yet again. Their hatred and obsession has caused them to openly expose what their true intentions have been all along.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

should these opinions/what if scenarios of yours just be in the rant section?
edit on 26-10-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Trump is going to lose and I don't think people are really prepared for what will happen next.
There will a stage of imprisoning political enemies, including Trump. His entire family and those closest to him will be taken down - only those that agree to denounce Trump will be spared.
People will fall in line and it will be allowed to happen.

For anyone who thinks that is an extreme reading, you haven't been paying attention to the last 4 years.
edit on 26/10/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The Dems arent winning the Senate, so let the House continue their acts of ridiculous bull# against Trump. It will likely cost them the House in 2022.

Every member of the house is up for re-election now. The Democrats may not retain the house.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

Every member of the house is up for re-election now. The Democrats may not retain the house.

Why do you think the Democrats are not even that bothered about campaigning?
They have the votes locked up.

If ANYONE had said a couple of years ago that the Democrats would be able to force through mail in voting 3 days after an election with no check on ballot signatures, we'd have said they were crazy. But the Democrats have normalised it. All they have to do in PA, for example, is count the votes they need if they are losing, and send in the required number of fraudulent ballots.
The Presidency, Senate and House is a lock for Democrats - and whilst it is the vile left that has managed to get away with it, it is the fault of Trump and American citizens for allowing them to.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

For anyone who thinks that is an extreme reading, you haven't been paying attention to the last 4 years.

Speaking of not paying attention....

Yesterday, while talking with a neighbor,
I said ‘social credit scoring is coming’.

Without pause, he turned his back on me, shooed me off with his hand,
looked back over his shoulder, and said ‘you are crazy’.

I thanked him for his honesty.

Maybe he doesn’t understand what social credit scoring is.
More than likely he knows exactly what it means,
and wants to start off with good marks.
Who can say?

Never in my life have I seen such ignorance.

Barring that....it was cognitive dissonance,
sheer cowardice in camouflage,
a pure instinct to survive...by trodding on another.

What stunned me was the speed at which this
transmutation took place. This was not the action of a dim mind.

He meant what he said.
It were as though something clanged in his head
like an alarm bell the instant I said the magic phrase....
he really had no choice.

The glaring eyes, head reversed on his fleeing torso,
the conviction in his retort as he interrupted to blurt
you are crazy.....he really had no choice (my specialty).

It is something I will never forget.

# 1190
edit on 26-10-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: He coughed and shook his crumpled wings closed his eyes and moved his lips

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Over a third of the country are registered gun owners (and many more that are off the books). That’s roughly 100 million people. So who’s going to fall in line exactly? I know who isn’t.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

I anticipate the Dems will hold the House only because this being a POTUS election means the Left can actually get their lazy as hell voter base off their ass and in to vote. Midterm elections, however, are notorious for exposing liberal voter laziness, especially when there isn't some manner of freebie/handout being dangled in front of their worthless mooching asses.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel

originally posted by: UKTruth

Over a third of the country are registered gun owners (and many more that are off the books). That’s roughly 100 million people. So who’s going to fall in line exactly? I know who isn’t.

Yeah, yeah - heard it all before.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
a reply to: UKTruth

Speaking of not paying attention....

Yesterday, while talking with a neighbor,
I said ‘social credit scoring is coming’.

Without pause, he turned his back on me, shooed me off with his hand,
looked back over his shoulder, and said ‘you are crazy’.

I thanked him for his honesty.

Maybe he doesn’t understand what social credit scoring is.
More than likely he knows exactly what it means,
and wants to start off with good marks.
Who can say?

Never in my life have I seen such ignorance.

Barring that....it was cognitive dissonance,
sheer cowardice in camouflage,
a pure instinct to survive...by trodding on another.

What stunned me was the speed at which this
transmutation took place. This was not the action of a dim mind.

He meant what he said.
It were as though something clanged in his head
like an alarm bell the instant I said the magic phrase....
he really had no choice.

The glaring eyes, head reversed on his fleeing torso,
the conviction in his retort as he interrupted to blurt
you are crazy.....he really had no choice (my specialty).

It is something I will never forget.

# 1190

That's how it works...
Call the claims crazy...to elicit the reaction you got.
Constantly normalise it over time.
Implement it.
That same idiot will tell you then it's a good thing and you are crazy for being suspicious of it.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
What Trump should have done the first time round, and later if it happens, he should have stopped everything and said "put up or shut up". Made them go to court with their supposed evidence and when it was proved a total lie and propaganda the instigators should have been jailed. Not let them carry on with their innuendos as this dragged it out with an awful lot of people actually believing the lies.
It is exactly the same with the Hunter Biden debacle, talk, talk, talk, STOP TALKING ABOUT IT and take him to court NOW. Why, oh why are the authorities waiting.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hopefully people will get sick of the Dem clown show and vote in a Republican House majority.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join