It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More news about Joe Biden and his Chinese connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I didn't really think Joe Biden would expect all the feedback and by feedback I mean negative feedback with evidence of what's going on within his personal and political life.
I think for an old man such as him not really a strong physical inner strength I don't think he could really last with all this verbally video attack also and also news media debt.

Here's a good video go ahead and watch it.youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I didn't really think Joe Biden would expect all the feedback and by feedback I mean negative feedback with evidence of what's going on within his personal and political life.
I think for an old man such as him not really a strong physical inner strength I don't think he could really last with all this verbally video attack also and also news media debt.

I doubt he's even aware of much of what's going down. I can imagine that his handlers are shielding him from most of this.

Maybe not, but I suspect that to be the case.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
It's too bad these Biden crime family scandals come out to an already overloaded public, then fade away within hours.

There needs to be a website collecting, categorizing and explaining in plain English, what happened in each release and its implications for Joe Biden.

For instance, even though much of it is non-English this GNews site ( gnews.org... ) does a good job of explaining and showing how Hunter Biden's antics make Joe Biden easy to blackmail by China.

There needs to be similar aggregator for evidence of Joe Biden international corruption, using his family as the laundering conduit.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Jump to 1:00 for the meat...

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Twitter FB and other have shut down the Hunter Biden videos lol

Unbelievable how far big tech is bending over for this corrupt crime family

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Anytime you see videos like these that get taken down quickly, grab them from any source you can and verify the info. If it's bullS, delete it. If it ends up being true, you have a copy of it.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Here is a good overview of Bidens entire China web:

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I found something very interesting on a media platform.
gnews.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wouldn’t say faded, more like Saturated. It just confirmed what people already suspected. Now we can draw upon those references in debate.

Add in all the other little zingers, Trumps been picking old joe apart from various angles.

top topics

join