It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here to watch America’s destruction

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: Ysryl

This is the best country of the world, we have big problems all the time and we solve them all the time.

You joined ATS for the wrong reason. That reason won't be valid after reelection.

Proof and links concerning your statement mate ?

Just politely asking from a crappy #hole country on the other side of "your" planet.

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I don't have:

A)Money for "gas"

B)A cigarette

Get a real job.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
You do know other country's usually follow the US?

You're watching a prequel to your own demise.

Good luck and please: stay healthy! (for crying out loud)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Don't think you'll be watching americas destruction infact I'm sure you won't be......but i will be watching your destruction as you will be banned by the time i log back on later.

So you think your a seer?????? What a joke you can't even see past your own arrogance.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Mate I'm feeling stronger by the day. If you are looking for chaos you have the right mind set, and you will be amongst it... I wonder if you will keep that mind set when things get real.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

:how do you do a bunk fb page
My pc wont allow it because it's tied to my mobile number. There's some one I need to troll badly on Twitter

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I live in Aust, been 7 times to Europe and once to the US. Give me Europe or Australia any day over the US

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
OP is not wrong - the USA is just days away from total destruction.
Once the left has an iron grip on the Govt, which Trump only delayed, the USA is done.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I haven’t been disappointed so far. In fact I’ve been entertained for quite some time now. We all know “normal” isn’t coming back. That you only refer to parts of the country as free states is a testament to that. The truth is America is riding on fumes
edit on 26-10-2020 by Ysryl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU
i know youre a lion, but dont bite the baiter.

its what he wants.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

The election is just entertainment either way. And no the USA is not the best country in the world. My reasons were validated long before trump got into office. You are right about having big problems though.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Daalder

Yes I do. Besides it’s not just about America. I want to watch the world be judged. We will all meet our demise one day. Good luck to you too.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

well if people are watching what they believe to be underage sex videos, i would say the destruction is well underway

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I’ve been watching it for some years now. I doubt I’ll be banned for saying I’m a seer. ATS isn’t just about politics you know. Besides being a seer isn’t much different than being a economic or political forecaster. The only difference is how you receive data. It’s really nothing outrageous

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: OutTheBox
i know youre a lion, but dont bite the baiter.

its what he wants.

Indeed but sometimes you just gotta call a spade a spade....OP wants something with this fishing expedition so may as well give OP a killer whale on that hook.

Plus its not often you get the chance to address a real gutter rat.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: OutTheBox

I’m glad for you. We will all be amongst chaos. We will all be tested. I’m in awe of what I see going on. Tell me will you take the vaccine OutTheBox?
edit on 26-10-2020 by Ysryl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ysryl

I’ve been watching it for some years now. I doubt I’ll be banned for saying I’m a seer. ATS isn’t just about politics you know. Besides being a seer isn’t much different than being a economic or political forecaster. The only difference is how you receive data. It’s really nothing outrageous

Your advocating pleasure in the alleged downfall of a country with over 300 million souls.....
You revel in the anticipation of watching the alleged destruction of those souls........if that isn't grounds for being banned then i don't know what is.

You are not nearly as innocent as you proclaim my plastic seer.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Its not a fishing expedition. I doubt I’ll gain anything of value from you. I’ve just come to observe cognitive dissonance. So much name calling. You must be one of the more mature members

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

When did I proclaim innocence? I’m not advocating anything. I revel in anticipation of gods judgement (good and bad) on not just the 300 million souls of this country but the entire world. I think it’s pretty clear that America has been found wanting

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ysryl
Hello all my name is Ysryl and I’m here to watch America’s destruction. I’m a seer and I use visions to skate by in life in hopes of one day seeing gods judgement on the the world. And now here we are. I’m sitting back and enjoying the show. I’m quite entertained by the state of the world as things are finally starting to get fun.

Show me from your original post here where your looking for anything of value??????
Quite the opposite and infact exactly along the lines I've alluded to in my posts.....so you "sit back and enjoy thd show" be "quite entertained" and take pleasure as for you it's "finially starting to get fun".

And I'm as you sarcastically implied "one of the mature ones"????????

Like i said and it's plain as day - your not nearly as innocent as you proclaim my plastic seer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join