It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Bidens daughters diary years of sexual abuse

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Well, well Joe, another nail in the coffin? This just keeps coming out and hardly any voting Americans know of any Joe Biden issues other than possible dementia. Very sad planet we live on.

Video is an interview with claims of Natalie Bidens journal/diary that talks of possible childhood abuse. The claims are she admits it's her journal and some type of audio tapes, they weren't specific as to the tapes content.

youtu.be...

It's very possible that Joe's son Hunter was also abused at the hands of his father and who knows who else had access to them as children. Honestly, I believe this scandal goes way past a few politicians. This is world leaders, Hollywood, Catholic Church, high government officials and all your alphabet organizations. This will bring down the world as we once knew it.
edit on 25-10-2020 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

MOD NOTE
PLEASE READ
edit on Mon Oct 26 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

It's very sad, but I hope this blows up and for once puts some high profile people in prison or worse. Because even if they don't get locked up, they're going to be known as being complicit, and may very well wind up as targets.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Lunch box joe is one creepy dude. Of that, there is no doubt.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Are you trying to summoned covid 20 and Mexican Lives Matter or what broski?

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Well, well Joe, another nail in the coffin? This just keeps coming out and hardly any voting Americans know of Joe Biden issues other than possible dementia. Very sad planet we live on.

If true, remember many Americans already voted early. So yes he's been voted for. But i am convinced with this new information, many Americans will turn a blind eye anyway. From November 3rd on will be very interesting times. Definitely one for the history books.
edit on 25-10-2020 by Bigburgh because: Type O

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Next new psychosis - voter remorse

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
New nick name for joe Biden I’ve been seeing:

Joepedo

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
a reply to: Bigburgh

Next new psychosis - voter remorse

I'm sure what's her name Melissa Mi...Mil...
So I'm sure she won't mind. And remember 🤗

(post by canucks555 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

MINNESOTA / WISCONSIN / MICHIGAN allows voters to change their mailed-in vote to another candidate.

"How to Change My Vote?", is skyrocketing in Google Search.

Biden's Debate Performance, coupled with the Biden family money laundering news starting to get out and Hunter's blackmailable stuff referenced at gnews.org... is having a devastating effect on Joe Biden's candidacy.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555
The voting public consists of adults who can decide for themselves what is real and what is fake.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

What would Joe do?

"C'mon man!"©

Look, here's the deal. Don't vote for me. We can't win this election. I mean, we can only re-elect Donald Trump.

edit on 26-10-2020 by 19Bones79 because: wwjd

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: canucks555
The voting public consists of adults who can decide for themselves what is real and what is fake.

Adults don't resort to calling people who don't agree with their political philosophies "Pedo"

it's a key board "knee-jerk" reaction initiated by the "Q" crowd type used to further lies. Unfounded, youtube garbage..

Your ship is sinking, you gotta do what you gotta do, I guess..
edit on 26-10-2020 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
Fake News.

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Just curious how can you be sure? i was told pretty much anywhere I looked that the Hunter Biden laptop was also propaganda and then proceeded to see numerous pictures and a couple videos of guess who? Hunter and to be honest i wished I didn't look especially the video, I can say it wasn't easy to find. To sum it up just because someone proclaims something is not true and is propaganda, doesn't make it so. Just like someone saying something is true does not make it so. But i will tell you things are being censored for a reason and it's not because it's all a lie. Look at the Steele dossier, did social media run to censor that when it came out? Of course not, and we all know how that turned out. The censorship says a lot. Again i ask how can you be so sure?
edit on Mon Oct 26 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Double. On the rocks.
edit on 26-10-2020 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

Fake News.
Unfounded political propaganda that the forum and its owners should be ashamed about sponsoring.

I swear that the collective IQ of this place will drastically go up when these shills realize that their horse actually lost the race.

Just curious how can you be sure? i was told pretty much anywhere I looked that the Hunter Biden laptop was also propaganda and then proceeded to see numerous pictures and a couple videos of guess who? Hunter and to be honest i wished I didn't look especially the video, I can say it wasn't easy to find. To sum it up just because someone proclaims something is not true and is propaganda, doesn't make it so. Just like someone saying something is true does not make it so. But i will tell you things are being censored for a reason and it's not because it's all a lie. Look at the Steele dossier, did social media run to censor that when it came out? Of course not, and we all know how that turned out. The censorship says a lot. Again i ask how can you be so sure?

There are no tapes.
It's the same old dog and pony show. But good luck with that..I mean the whole "looking hard to find Hunter Bidens under age sex stuff..

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Fake News.
Unfounded political propaganda that the forum and its owners should be ashamed about sponsoring.

I swear that the collective IQ of this place will drastically go up when these shills realize that their horse actually lost the race.

There are no tapes.
It's the same old dog and pony show. But good luck with that..I mean the whole "looking hard to find Hunter Bidens under age sex stuff..

Google search "Hunter Biden Sex Tape", go down to about the 7th result to a web site with a Chinese script title, click and viola...

WARNING: There is some well placed blur (thank God), but still graphic.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
New nick name for joe Biden I’ve been seeing:

Joepedo

I feel like booking a vacation now!

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Firewater

Fake News.

There are no tapes.

Google search "Hunter Biden Sex Tape", go down to about the 7th result to a web site with a Chinese script title, click and viola...

WARNING: There is some well placed blur (thank God), but still graphic.

I just went to the sites Home page and OMG....

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join