It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Hunter ‘accident’ might be the only way for Joe to win

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
If Hunter has an ‘accident’ say he pulls a George Floyd and ‘ODs’. Joe can blame Trump and his ‘Lies’ which pushes Hunter over the edge and maybe get the sympathy vote and beat Trump.

After Hunter’s ‘accident’ everything would go away when Joe is Prez.

Hey, this is a conspiracy site. If you think this is crazy, read up on people who messed with the Clintons

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

For this Hunter story to make a big difference in the Election it should have been dropped a Week or two weeks before it dropped , Essentially right after the first debate would have been the time to leak the story.

To little to Late honestly , just my opinion .

Does beg the question though where in the hell is Hunter Biden.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
If Hunter has an ‘accident’ say he pulls a George Floyd and ‘ODs’. Joe can blame Trump and his ‘Lies’ which pushes Hunter over the edge and maybe get the sympathy vote and beat Trump.

After Hunter’s ‘accident’ everything would go away when Joe is Prez.

Hey, this is a conspiracy site. If you think this is crazy, read up on people who messed with the Clintons

Hunter is way too high profile for anything to happen to him at this point.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I hope the Republicans retain the senate and also gain the majority in the house. Then if Biden wins, they can automatically impeach him and this gives the committee the chance to get hold of the Chinese and get more evidence. If the Chinese work it right, it will help to save face because of their inaction with giving out the actual information about the severity of the virus. I know that if Trump wins he will go after Joe and anyone else on the take from China and that may be the tip of the iceburg, if they do get Biden, they can subpoena other top Democrats that may be also on the take.

Seems to me that the whole attack Trump, especially the impeachment this year in the winter came after the laptop was received by the FBI....If they kept Trump busy he would not be able to fend an attack on Hunter and Biden, the top Democrats may be considered accessories to covering up a crime and should be investigated.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

From another board: Possible Crack Overdose Rumor

Let me really emphasize that... Just a rumor so take it with a grain of salt. Just interesting this was posted here and this youtube was posted there.

edit on 25-10-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Yep the same guy that said Epstein died has now stated Hunter OD'd on crack.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Did you just quote a chan thread?
Yeah, that may backfire dude.
Tons of larping for fun on there...probably 99 percent of it.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Hunter is way too high profile for anything to happen to him at this point.

Well, if they could "take care of" Hunter and convince people that the Right did it, that would be interesting.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Overdosing from smoking crack isn't really that easy. In fact, I'm not sure I've ever heard of someone OD'ing from smoking crack.

vertavahealth.com... aine/overdose/
"How Much Crack Does It Take To Overdose?

The amount of crack coc aine it takes to overdose varies by person. Generally speaking, the chances of a crack overdose occurring depend on the individual’s tolerance to the drug and the purity of the crack. The likelihood of fatal overdose is increased in people who:

are not aware of how much of the drug they are taking
use other substances in addition to coc aine, such as alcohol
use administration methods that get the drug into their system more quickly (snorting)"
edit on 26-10-2020 by panoz77 because: added info

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

RE: twitter.com...

If Hunter has died...there are near-term benefits for "Pop" / "The Big Guy".

1.) Joe Biden gets more votes due to the sympathy factor.

2.) Joe Biden can stay off the campaign trail (stop embarrassing himself) the next 10 days, without needing to make up an excuse.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Your link is 404'd. I hold you personally responsible when/if I overdose on crack.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Given what's just came out about the Bidens, I doubt this will give Joe a boost. It will give him an excuse to not appear in public, but again given what's just come out, I think most Americans will ask questions about the timing of this death.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

2.) Joe Biden can stay off the campaign trail (stop embarrassing himself) the next 10 days, without needing to make up an excuse.

3. Hunter can't testify against him in court.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
How has nobody been able to track down Hunter. Is this guy a ghost or in protective custody? Even GM was easier to locate.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Maybe a faked death with sealed records 😏

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
You've got the wrong one. Now if Pops was top throw his mortal coil (say a stroke) then Hunter will just be another crack headed pedo. Nothing to see here move along.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

That would all assume the Hunter was a story in the first place, but the media hasn't really let it be. If Hunter were to have an accident and Joe were to make a big deal over what Trump was saying, then people would want to really know what the allegations were all about one would think, then the press would actually have to cover it ... more than they are now ... in order for people to really know why someone would commit suicide over it all.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Kammy Harris is using Hunter as her key to 25th Joe. The Dems have to keep Hunter alive so they can remove Joe from office as an unfit parent.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

originally posted by: carewemust

3. Hunter can't testify against him in court.

This photo looks like Hunter Biden in the Oval Office cutting a deal.

mobile.twitter.com...

new topics

join