It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For a while I was at a crossroad. But now I have taken a turn for the better.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I had been confused as to which direction to go. I didn't really know if I should stop and give up my pursuit or if I should just get out my map and gather my thoughts. Now thanks to a certain special someone I have made a decision. I have been convinced to keep on with this journey that is ATS. As of just a few days ago I was ready to give up that quest. Now I have been pushed along in the right direction.

I had figured that I should just give up all my actions in this journey. I figured that my time here was up and that my actions or words were futile. Now I know better. Now I have the courage and the will to go on. I can't say that it was all because of that one special someone, but I can say that that certain someone had a lot to do with my decision to do so.

Some of you may have noticed that I was not active here at all as of recent. I only came on chat and responded to U2U's. I did this for a reason that I will not get into right now. The point is this:

I'M BACK!

So if I ignored anyone or brushed anyone off, then please forgive me. I didn't mean to do so. I know that there must be several areas on this board where my input was missed or not yet finised. I can only gather so many of those in my memory at one time. So if anyone had wanted me to post a reply to something I overlooked, missed or ignored, then please feel free to give me a notice and I will respond in time. I am ready to take this journey to it's end and I am ready to go at it at full speed once again.

Thank you. (You know who you are)

And another special thanks to all those who supported me in these times. You will not be forgotten and your noble bravery will not go unanswered.

Love,
Abraham Virtue

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Certainly glad to see you take a metaphorical "breath of fresh air". Looking forward to reading your contributions!

new topics

join