It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Van Jones attacked by liberals for saying Trump has done good stuff for the black community

page: 1

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Progressives really hate it when one of their own and a pretty known one at that actually gives President Trump credit for the good things he has done. Now it appears he is on the progressive naughty list.

At least this guy has some integrity.

CNN's Van Jones attacked by liberals for saying Trump 'has done good stuff for the black community' and 'does not get enough credit'

www.theblaze.com...

On Friday night, Jones appeared on CNN with host Jake Tapper. The panel was discussing the final presidential debate, specifically Trump's comment that he's "done more for the black community than any other president."

"Donald Trump — and I get beat up by liberals every time I say this, but I'm gonna keep saying it — he has done good stuff for the black community," Jones said on CNN. "Opportunity zone stuff, black college stuff. I worked with him on criminal justice stuff. I saw Donald Trump have African American people, formerly incarcerated, in the White House — embraced them, treated them well. There's a side to Donald Trump that I think he does not get enough credit for."

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Sorry Van, you are CANCELED!

best change you name and move to Montana.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Dems are quickly losing the Black vote... they're desperate... can't have Black people saying nice things about Trump publicly...

From Rasmussen:

Poll Morning Reader Data Points:

National Daily Black Likely Voter Job Approval For @POTUS - October 19-23, 2020

Mon 10/19 - 25%
Tue 10/20 - 24%
Wed 10/21 - 31%
Thu 10/22 - 37%
Fri 10/23 - 46%

4:45 AM · Oct 23, 2020·Twitter Web App

ETA: Source

The wrong people are speaking publicly/politically for most Black people. They'll speak for themselves at the ballot box.
edit on 25-10-2020 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Van Jones is a marxist. I don't care if he never works again in media.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I dont care for most of his views, but ill give the man credit for a few things, after 2016 rather than run around screaming he went to the battle ground states and talked to people, to see why they voted trump and the few interviews I saw of it he was very calm and respectful giving them time to say why and never once that I saw talked down to them.

If more people paused to talk instead of throwing around rhetoric we would be in a better place as a nation.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Van "Whitelash" Jones does occasionally say something smart.

I hope this just wakes more black people up to the vileness of the left. They HATE you for having your skin color and not being what they want you to be.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well, think of this, Biden said that blacks aren't black if they vote for Trump. I guess he is saying that they will have equal rights if they vote for Trump, only those who want to feel stepped on will vote for Biden.

Trump treated most of his employees like crap from what I read, didn't matter what color they were. No discrimination in his mind, just good workers and bad workers.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'll always remember Van Jones as the person Project Veritas caught on video saying Russia was a nothingburger. He then denied it and said Veritas was a hoax. Screw this guy, let the cannibals have him.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Screw him for not having the strength to stand for his convictions, but he's right about Russia. A giant nothing-burger, in the sense that what they do is common place. We do it too. No big deal nothing to see there, just professional liars/thieves/drug dealers/influencers (intelligence) doing dirty work at our expense

new topics

join