It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orange Man Bad . ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I have a Question and I think It's one of the great questions of this decade .

Time to put up or shut up, Why Is Orange Man Bad ?

I see many people asking why ATS has become so political , I have an answer to that Question . Orange Man Bad ..but why ?

ATS members are naturally anti establishment , Naturally skeptical of the Government of the Media . And the greatest conspiracy of this decade is Orange Man Bad , Why is Washington D.C. so scared of this man Why is the media so out to get Donald Trump . That is the Question , and that is why so many members of ATS are willing to go to bat for Donald Trump because something is missing here , the amount of bad press and lies being spread about Donald Trump is absolutely disproportional to the point that we smell a deeps state conspiracy surrounding President Trump .

Hints Why ATS has become so political , honestly it is a natural progression and I predict that Politics will nose dive on ATS once this Conspiracy runs it's course.

I wanna see some facts here .

The Media says Donald Trump handled Covid-19 badly , ok I challenge members to lay out the facts what did he do so wrong and what would you have done differently . ?

The Media says Donald Trump is Racist , ok I challenge members to lay out the facts why is Donald Trump Racist lets hear it . ?

The Media says Donald Trump is the Worst President we have ever had they say he Lies constantly , Ok lets hear it ?

I'm not talking about twitter rumors or media talking points , I want the Facts .

The difference between this deep state conspiracy and lets say like the 9/11 conspiracy is the facts are there in the open just as we please , the Media is just banking on people going along with the Orange Man Bad bandwagon . Donald Trumps personality fuels the fire surrounding him and the Media has expertly learned how to fan this fire , but what happens when you put out the flames and just look at the facts ....is Orange Man really bad. ?

I know what your thinking , Go get the facts for yourself jack ass . Thats not the point of my posting this , I'm going to fact check replies as objectively as I can .

Underneath it all Guys and Gals , The truth of it is I feel the Democrats and Republicans both want Donald Trump Gone . The Problem with the Republicans is they cannot be up front about it because after all it was the Republican Base/Voters that put the man into office, and if the Republicans turn on Trump well the Voters will turn on them .

But the Democrats on the other hand they are just firing on all cylinders trying to get Trump out of office , which brings me to the Point again Why ? What is really going on here what does Donald J Trump threaten to bring such biased hypocritical hatred from these people .

Folks Trump is trying to expose something and they are scared to death of him , and I am just taken aback by the amount of people that are in the corner of the Left hating this man , This is the establishment career corrupt politician that are in the Corner of 47 yr D.C veteran Joe Biden so just know that as you go to cast a vote for him who your really voting for.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Just a couple good videos to watch when you get the time. ^^

as always thank you for your time.
edit on 25-10-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: more info

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I've always found it hilariously ironic that the same people that are constantly preaching how they're "color blind' and blah blah blah seem to lose their minds over an "orange man"... there aren't a whole lot of them so that would make him a minority correct... so by definition these "free thinking progressives" hate a minority based on the color of his skin...

That aside... if I feel like making my way out of my house into one of the booths in my overwhelmingly ignorant city to "throw away my vote" I'll be casting it for four more years of "Agent Orange's Agenda"...

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Democrats say Trump is mis-handling the virus because they themselves were sooo wrong at the beginning and Trump apparently was/is sooo right 😎

They only political defense and offence Democrats have right now is lying and denying all realities 😃

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats say Trump is mis-handling the virus because they themselves were sooo wrong at the beginning and Trump apparently was/is sooo right 😎

They only political defense and offence Democrats have right now is lying and denying all realities 😃

what a fantastic picture.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It's called good cop, bad cop
Learn how to control society newbie.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Are you new or something ? Use the search feature and you will find your answer in any one of 23,423.953,120 posts about said subject on ATS.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The Media says Donald Trump handled Covid-19 badly , ok I challenge members to lay out the facts what did he do so wrong and what would you have done differently . ?

Masks help prevent the spread. Donald has always seen masks as a sign of weakness. It's true. Biden likes the mask, or at least has no problem with it. Trump doesn't.

The Media says Donald Trump is Racist , ok I challenge members to lay out the facts why is Donald Trump Racist lets hear it . ?

Donald emboldens right wing groups through his twitter feed. He shares racist crap. It hardly helps the situation

TextThe Media says Donald Trump is the Worst President we have ever had they say he Lies constantly , Ok lets hear it ?

President Trump made 16,241 false or misleading claims in his first three years.

I thought it was obvious?
edit on 25-10-2020 by canucks555 because: edit

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I know what your thinking , Go get the facts for yourself jack ass . Thats not the point of my posting this , I'm going to fact check replies as objectively as I can .

I rather present a couple of facts why i think President Trump is not bad at all.

1. The employment rates of Blacks and Hispanics. Before covid, (which was not Trump's fault, even though Biden made that claim in the final debate). They had more jobs. That is not bad, right?

2. Progress towards peace in the Middle-east. Great, important steps to calm down a bit a situation that has been overheated for too long. I don't think it is a bad thing.

3. Attendance in rallies. Trump got masses of people to show up, Biden got a few.

Fact check all you want, doubters!

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Cool. Could you please provide a link to Trump saying he sees masks as a sign of weakness? Thanks!

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
He's superbad like McLovin

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Are you new or something ? Use the search feature and you will find your answer in any one of 23,423.953,120 posts about said subject on ATS.

What do you think of the graphic that Xuenchen posted, 3 posts above yours? Honest question. ❤️

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Good time to remind everyone that the Democratmedia downplayed the virus too. Places like this were the first ones concerned about it, so the Democratmedia scoffed and made fun of it.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How true. Democrats don't even realize that only 14,000 Americans have died solely to covid-19. I had to show a group that statistic yesterday at the CDC website, and they all went dead quiet.... then one lady said it's likely the CDC website has been hacked by Russians!

Hopefully people who think like that will be amongst those checking themselves in to mental institutions in two weeks. Ha..ha.

edit on 10/25/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Do you truly believe the media went from state controlled to Democratic party controlled?
That there is a war going on between the 2 parties inside the government?

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: face23785

Do you truly believe the media went from state controlled to Democratic party controlled?
That there is a war going on between the 2 parties inside the government?

Can you truly watch/read mainstream news and not think it's overwhelmingly biased in favor of the Democrats?
edit on 25 10 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Another ORANGE man A God thread maybe that is enough the very fact You see no falt at all .

The best President IN my life time was Reagan .

But He made mistakes Even the best will make mistakes .
The very fact You push Orange man Best ever is enough of a reason to want ORANGE man out .

Trump si ONE man and Trump well lest pretended He is a good MORAL (((( LOLOLOLOL )))) man .
He makes Mistakes .

Orange man Thinks no matter he what he right every one else wrong that is a BAD trite for a president .
He wont even listen To his own advisers That is as Bad as It gets He hires people to advise them Ignores any thing he does Not like .

Look what It took to get him to even act Ina civil manner for a debate . Funny he hasn't claimed they cheated has he .

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
(((( LOLOLOLOL ))))

People might take your posts more seriously if they didn't look like the drunken ramblings of a high school girl from 2002
edit on 25 10 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Masks help prevent the spread. Donald has always seen masks as a sign of weakness. It's true. Biden likes the mask, or at least has no problem with it. Trump doesn't.
a reply to: canucks555

Really you know what Donald Trump see's are you a wizard ? I said facts not MSM hyperbole . Donald Trump has never once said don't wear mask.

Donald emboldens right wing groups through his twitter feed. He shares racist crap. It hardly helps the situation

What did I say I said FACTS , not Social media hyperbole . He does not embolden Right wing groups any more than Joe Biden emboldens them . Show me one Racist thing he has shared .

President Trump made 16,241 false or misleading claims in his first three years.

you mean he said 16,241 things that do not follow the liberal left playbook ? , Please provide these lies.

non of it's obvious it's all in your head.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Another ORANGE man A God thread maybe that is enough the very fact You see no falt at all .

The best President IN my life time was Reagan .

But He made mistakes Even the best will make mistakes .
The very fact You push Orange man Best ever is enough of a reason to want ORANGE man out .

Trump si ONE man and Trump well lest pretended He is a good MORAL (((( LOLOLOLOL )))) man .
He makes Mistakes .

Orange man Thinks no matter he what he right every one else wrong that is a BAD trite for a president .
He wont even listen To his own advisers That is as Bad as It gets He hires people to advise them Ignores any thing he does Not like .

Look what It took to get him to even act Ina civil manner for a debate . Funny he hasn't claimed they cheated has he .

I didn't say he is the best Ever midnight .

and of course he makes mistakes Midnight , all Presidents do.

I simply ask why is Orange man bad ?

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
WaterGate was the Blackbook Of all who was blackmailed by the DemonKrats with children do what I say or this goes public MEADIA Heads to

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join