It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Support and Yard Signs Concerns Me

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'm a Democrat and a Biden/Harris supporter. For the sake of uniting this country and bringing back some normalcy and decency, I want Joe Biden to be the next US President. With that said, something bothers me that I think could be a possible 2016 happening again. When I drive through Ohio or Michigan, all I see is Trump Signs. I'm not talking about 2-3 signs, I'm talking hundreds. There are houses with literally 5+ signs on their lawn. In addition to that, I see a lot of cars with bumper stickers, trump flags etc all over the place. The support for Trump in some ways looks like its grown since 2016. I have family in Florida who tell me the same. The Hispanics are voting Trump. Will this be another Deja Vu for the Democrats or are we just the sleeping majority. Are Trump supporters just a lot more passionate about their guy and want the rest of the US to know. Are we Just scared to put out our signs and show our support for Biden because we are scared of what others will say.

So Democrats, should we be concerned or do we got this? Republicans, are you confident of a Trump win or are you just as concerned?

+106 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Maybe the left shouldn't have alienated everyone?

+89 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: walkinghomer

How is Biden going to unite the country?

+49 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Trump signs are being outnumbered here in Michigan in our area recently. Houses that have had Trump signs have either taken them down out of fear of vandalism (which has happened) or had them stolen as we've seen camera evidence of being shared on FB recently and in the news. The Biden people are emboldened by the lack of prosecution of these crimes and threats so this is the result. Payback is going to be a bitch.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Lets start with stop saying Democrat cities vs Republican cities and stop saying they're coming for your suburbs. Speak to Americans as a whole. Im a Democrat, stop speaking as if you're not my president too

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

edit on 25-10-2020 by MarlbBlack because: (no reason given)

+42 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer

Lets start with stop saying Democrat cities vs Republican cities and stop saying they're coming for your suburbs. Speak to Americans as a whole. Im a Democrat, stop speaking as if you're not my president too

How is that going to unite the country?

How is Biden going to get me to like his plans?

+53 more 
link   

Ready and willing to unite and heal the country behind Biden, can't suck it up and do the same under Trump.

Who's dividing who?

+63 more 
link   
I hope you are correct that Trump will take it. And I want not only Trump to win, but I want the Republicans to take the house and senate as well as many state and local contests.

The reason for this isn't just that I am "conservative", the reason is that I also want the DNC to realize they need to dump the far left SJW types. They are a disease and they have way too much say in the DNC.

As a somewhat sane person, I see where things are going to go if the current crop of DNC creatures start running the show and it isn't pretty.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Trump signs are being outnumbered here in Michigan in our area recently. Houses that have had Trump signs have either taken them down out of fear of vandalism (which has happened) or had them stolen as we've seen camera evidence of being shared on FB recently and in the news. The Biden people are emboldened by the lack of prosecution of these crimes and threats so this is the result. Payback is going to be a bitch.

Interesting, I think signs play a role in how people vote. Especially for independents and people on the fence. Please share some of the camera evidence

+58 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Are Trump supporters just a lot more passionate about their guy and want the rest of the US to know. Are we Just scared to put out our signs and show our support for Biden because we are scared of what others will say.

Your kidding right ?

I can't even put a Trump sticker on my car without it getting keyed , God knows I would never wear a MAGA hat for fear of a group beating or put a Trump sign in my yard.

The signs you see are just the half of it , there are a whole lot more people supporting Trump who don't talk about or show it in person.

What you should fear is a Biden / Harris office , you don't know what your voting for.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Normalcy = politicians not even trying to accomplish what is promised while campaigning, the elimination of the oil and gas industry?

Just exactly what is it you think Trump supporters will do if he wins reelection?

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Ready and willing to unite and heal the country behind Biden, can't suck it up and do the same under Trump.

Who's dividing who?

Exactly !

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer

How is that going to unite the country?

How is Biden going to get me to like his plans?

It removes the divide of them against us. You've never even read his plan because you're a Trump no matter what so I'm not sure what you're getting at.

+52 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
At this point, you'd have to be willingly ignorant to vote for Biden.

Seriously, a return to normalcy? A healing of the divide? You must be smokin' that Hunter stuff.

If you're still planning on voting for Biden given all the stuff coming to light, you are probably a lost cause.

Mods, feel free to spank me for this one. I've been a bad boy.
edit on 25-10-2020 by RandomPerson because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
I hope you are correct that Trump will take it. And I want not only Trump to win, but I want the Republicans to take the house and senate as well as many state and local contests.

The reason for this isn't just that I am "conservative", the reason is that I also want the DNC to realize they need to dump the far left SJW types. They are a disease and they have way too much say in the DNC.

As a somewhat sane person, I see where things are going to go if the current crop of DNC creatures start running the show and it isn't pretty.

You had the Presidency, the House and the Senate in 2017/2018 and what did Trump accomplish besides stripping Obamacare. He promised he had a replacement for Obamacare and its 4 years and we haven't seen crap. Why should he be given all the branches again?

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
So with your support of Biden uniting the country, do you agree with Biden at the debate that he never interfered with the Ukraine prosecution or do you agree with Biden at the CFR club where he did interfere with the Ukraine prosecution?

Do you think someone as muddle as this is really good for uniting the country, you just don't care about Ukraine? I guess have a corrupt lying flip floppier will be good in uniting everybody in hearing what they want. Hillary was good at this. As for the practical reality of so many mixed messages, looks like it going to gut the country as Biden has united with China.

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

For the sake of uniting this country and bringing back some normalcy and decency, I want Joe Biden to be the next US President.

Did you totally miss or flat out ignore all the illegal spying,framing cabinet members,manufacturing crimes, cover up financial crimes that landed Stone,and Manafort in prison?

And then ALL the looting,burning,murdering,censoring, and hollywood *snips telling WE ALL should be voting for a senile,old WHITE GUY that's likes to take showers with little girls, and his son that's just off the chip off the old block.

Trump support and yard signs is what 'concerns' you.

Press 1 to troll.

Press 2 to gaslight.

Press 3 to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Because the ANTI TRUMP sort are contemptable.
edit on 25-10-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
link   

Let’s finish by not electing a China owned pedo with a family of broken degenerate grifters?

The Biden family is more disturbing than the Addams family.

link   

originally posted by: RandomPerson
At this point, you'd have to be willingly ignorant to vote for Biden.

Seriously, a return to normalcy? A healing of the divide? You must be smokin' that Hunter stuff.

If you're still planning on voting for Biden given all the stuff coming to light, you are probably a lost cause.

Mods, feel free to spank me for this one. I've been a bad boy.

Smokescreen..I've said it before and I'll say it again. TRUMP IS THE PRESIDENT. If Biden or Hunter did something illegal, call Barr or any other official and get them arrested. He hasn't done it because he knows its all BULL-CRAP. He saved this nonsense until the last minute hoping to have the same affect as Hillary email

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join