It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Forever!

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Under her reign of terror. We've all witnessed one of the most corrupt House of Representatives this nation has ever seen. The sham Russia crap. The sham Kavanaugh confirmations. The shampeachment .Trillions spent on a fake pandemic, and a saundry list of cringe worthy political bullcrap.

But Pelosi hasn't had enough of effing over you the American citizen. From the last go round it's either no one has the balls to oppose and take it from her or she threatens them.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that she would run for her leadership position again if Democrats retain their House majority in November’s election.

Anchor Jake Tapper asked, “If Democrats keep the House, are you going to run for another term as Speaker?”

Pelosi said, “Yes, I am.”

Source.

It's time her fellow partners in crime force the old person in to retirement.
edit on 25-10-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Lets hope we take the House back!

We're more engaged and energized then 2016 and 2018.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

You out of your mind. I hope you lose the Presidency, the Senate and the house. Nothing would make me happier than to see Trump go packing and that turtle Mitch go back to being minority leader. The dems should however elect a new house speaker.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer

You out of your mind. I hope you lose the Presidency, the Senate and the house. Nothing would make me happier than to see Trump go packing and that turtle Mitch go back to being minority leader. The dems should however elect a new house speaker.

Part of me hopes the democrats win with a sweep as well.

Then I'll be proven right and will STILL be laughing at all you evil leftists.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
If I have to look at Medusa for four more years, I may turn to stone.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I'm curious, what will you gain policy wise if that happens? Serious question.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Ah yes, the bitter and screeching lefts absolute wet dream, course that won't happen and I suspect you know it as well.
I'd prefer "Turtle Mitch" over "Skeletor Pelosis".

Turn that smile upside down, scold and whine with that frown.
Leftist tears are Conservative Beers, Biden will fall and Trump stands Tall.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Pelosi eats way to much Ice cream to get covid19. She also probably gets protection from all the wine she drinks. We aren't going to get rid of her because microbes do not eat pickled people.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Lol the old bitch was born into this. Her daddy was something else before he became a politician. I guess old nance has a penis envy trying to do what daddy did with all the wealth he gathered. She’s so crazy and so strange I can’t believe she is actually someone children in school would recognize as some sort of leader.

Someone should sh it her down or I mean at least on her or driveway or just in her... she’s really good in her district that America says people defecting in the streets are the highest in the whole USA in San Francisco then anywhere else. Up yours nancy ugly ass dinosaur 🦖 go f your self in San Fran sisco

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I think she will be challenged hard from the far left wing/"Squad" element of the House Dem caucus. Wouldn't be surprised if her own party doesn't give her the boot.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
She still has her gourmet ice cream collection in her freezers 😃

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
S&F for scariest thread title on ATS this year.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

If Biden wins, the Democrat party wins and will expand government, tax the # out of everyone, ruin our health care system even worse than it did with the ACA, strangle businesses with regulations, start wars overseas for oil control and tear our Constitution apart.

If Trump wins, the People win and we'll continue to advance as we were before Covid took over temporarily.

Your attitude is what's wrong with the Democrat party today. You only care about yourself and what the government will do for you, the rest of us just want to live our lives the best we can without government interference on a fair playing field. That's a huge philosophical difference and I pray you do not get your wish because your mindset is what will destroy our Republic.

If you don't like what our nation was designed as, leave. Go elsewhere, some place that has your ideals and desires.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Imagine...D’S in charge of POTUS and both chambers. I can’t tell you how I’d look forward to the 2022 midterms—-it’d be 1994 all over again! R House, R Senate and an impotent President Harris. In ‘94, first time that had happened since 1952. It would be a repeat in 2022. IMO.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

If it was up to me I would have your poem embroidered and exhibited next to Whistler's Mother.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

If Biden wins, the Democrat party wins and will expand government, tax the # out of everyone, ruin our health care system even worse than it did with the ACA, strangle businesses with regulations, start wars overseas for oil control and tear our Constitution apart.

If Trump wins, the People win and we'll continue to advance as we were before Covid took over temporarily.

Your attitude is what's wrong with the Democrat party today. You only care about yourself and what the government will do for you, the rest of us just want to live our lives the best we can without government interference on a fair playing field. That's a huge philosophical difference and I pray you do not get your wish because your mindset is what will destroy our Republic.

If you don't like what our nation was designed as, leave. Go elsewhere, some place that has your ideals and desires.

Your last paragraph reminded me of this quote:

“As a nation, we began by declaring that 'all men are created equal.' We now practically read it 'all men are created equal, except negroes.' When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read 'all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics.' When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty – to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.” - Abraham Lincoln

I find, in these times, that Lincoln's wisdom is more and more befitting our current situation... and may God have mercy on us.

new topics

top topics

join