It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love is a Battlefield; a New kind of War.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
What if there is a Celestial War going on right now?

What if it's been going on for longer than our souls can remember?

What if Mighty Warriors were brought here for this long ago?

What if Angels roam our streets in preparedness for this?

What if our Children Sing of this very thing today?

The Veil has been lifted, and All those with Eyes to See can Behold its Beauty.

Join me in the sea of Spirit, and laugh and dance.

Or steady your blades and pray in Honor with Me.

Glory awaits the Victors, and a harsh lesson for those who failed to see the battle for what it really is.

Hail our Great Conqueror! For this World is His, forever and always, in Love.

^_^

p.s. if I make no sense to you, don't worry about it and laugh; its good for you.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

What if there is a Celestial War going on right now?

What is a "Celestial War"? A war between star systems? Over what? Territory? Wouldn't that mean that the warriors are no better then Earthlings, fighting over territory for greed, power and control?

What if it's been going on for longer than our souls can remember?

Indeed, the wheels have been turning for longer than we can remember. It takes wheels to grind the grain and separate the fruit from the chaff. Bread, it's what makes the world go 'round.

What if Mighty Warriors were brought here for this long ago?

They've done a piss poor job for whoever they're working for, unless keeping mankind victims of their own greed, poweer and control issues is their job.

Hail our Great Conqueror! For this World is His, forever and always, in Love.

No thanks.

edit on 25-10-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

love is a battlefield MF. 4sure

Edit: I havent watched the video I posted since I think I was maybe 20 years old. I am unsure. Man how things have changed. In the video I posted they somehow run off a pimp (or whatever) by dancing. These days, poor old Pat B. would be shot and thrown in a ditch you know? Jesus how far we have fallen.

Anyway, Biden 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 25-10-2020 by Fools because: ...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Let the Freedom Bells of Christmas Ring

On Christ - Knowing what I know, I could see it being very possible that Jesus was a real person.
(for all those who have not read my replies to posts, I am not only a firm believer in life throughout
the Creation, I Believe that it's fruit, conscious foci or "people" exist to varying degrees within all things.
The more complex, the more "aware" (i.e. memory).

For these focal points to grow they must integrate/reincarnate into a living being,
(Hence the "Eternal Machine" of Life.), who bears a neural network and a brain capable of "memory".
Memory imprints into the "mind-Sea" of that which is the maker of this three dimensional universe as it moves
forward through time.
Our consciousness requires time in which to form thoughts and memories, but we leave behind an imprint of them
in the mind of God that is never forgotten and is always accessible by that foci either forward/backward/real-time
through supernal "spirit" technology.)

In short....If God and the Angels had wanted to make Jesus a Prophet AND Son of God, it wouldn't have been difficult
for them, for you see, Half of that is already True as we are all Sons and Daughters and Other foci of God....the only thing that isn't.. is....Well.....NOTHING.

As for the Freedom Bells part...well, God Bless the United States of America; the Greatest Experiment in Human Governance to Grace the surface
of this planet...EVER! o7

ETA: It is a War in a way.
A war to save them from themselves and the maw of Oblivion...

new topics

top topics

join