It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SO... Help me understand Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
DJT is brought to you by Problematic Whiteness and Masculine Toxicity.

Shocking aint it. Youd expect different in a country thats 70% white.

We need to rep what South Africa did. Cuz that worked good.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Seriously though, this is bettter than ANYTHING taught nowadays..

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I was talking about the animosity from the people who can trust any of these monsters that want power.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: blueman12
Trump's Afghanistan withdrawal announcement takes US officials by surprise

Donald Trump has announced on Twitter that he wants to bring all US troops home from Afghanistan by Christmas

A promise to keep after we have all cast pur votes. 4 years tell a different story.

They suggested the president’s claim was aimed at shifting the news cycle away from coronavirus coverage and that the Pentagon would not act on the order before the 3 November US election.

How much you want to bet Trump does not withdraw troops.

Trump is great at tricking people into thinking he is against the military industrial complex.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: EightAhoy
Eliminated the individual mandate for health insurance.

He did no such thing, it's still in the courts.

It is no longer collecting revenue. That's good enough for my checking account.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What about other kids killed in drone strikes ? I guess only American lives matter. And what are we fighting for? Why are we killing other civilians?

I guess it's all justified under the massive umbrella of "the war on terrorism ".

Why are our "kids" over there? Why are we giving billions in wespins to saudi arabua - a brutal islamic regime.

But i doubt you actually care about any of that. It's just about left or right politics with you all. Trump could carpet bomb an entire city and trump supporters would say wooo raaaa.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

And I guess good enough to make a false attribution.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

And I guess good enough to make a false attribution.

See below attributions.

Federal Register Executive Order 13765

Sec. 2. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Secretary of Health and Human Services (Secretary) and the heads of all other executive departments and agencies (agencies) with authorities and responsibilities under the Act shall exercise all authority and discretion available to them to waive, defer, grant exemptions from, or delay the implementation of any provision or requirement of the Act that would impose a fiscal burden on any State or a cost, fee, tax, penalty, or regulatory burden on individuals, families, healthcare providers, health insurers, patients, recipients of healthcare services, purchasers of health insurance, or makers of medical devices, products, or medications.

Healthcare.gov | The fee for 2019 plans and beyond

If you don’t have coverage during 2019, the fee no longer applies. You don’t need an exemption in order to avoid the penalty.

So yeah, even if I used the word “eliminated” whether as nomenclature or fact, above listed are official citations. And just because it moved to oral arguments with the Supreme Court, does not mean it is a false attribution. It simply means it is being challenged.

Causation: Trump Presidency (and the 2017 Republican Congress having passed the zero penalty.)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy

You said:

It has not been eliminated.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Akragon

hes transparent and positive... gotcha

Im sure people will disagree but again.... just an observer

Well, he's not hard too see through, that's for sure.....mostly because he lies so much, and want's you to believe the lies.

You know, i'm getting so sick of that argument. I don't even know what "lies" you are referring to. And do you wanna know why I don't know? Because, they probably were of very little significance. Meaning, that said "lies" really had little to no negative effect on the country. Maybe I'm wrong, but they were probably pretty much harmless.

I'm in my late 40's and when I hear the words "lie" and "politician" in a sentence, I think of the kind of lies that every presidential candidate before Trump has unapologetically regurgitated to the citizens of this country. You know, when they simply tell you what they think you want to hear to get your vote and to ultimately win the election. Now, those are the lies that I remember, that I actually care about.

Every typical lifelong politician presidential nominee (that I can think of) has knowingly lied to our faces and made promises which they never had any intention of keeping. Every single one of 'em.

I've seen it so damn often that it's glaringly obvious that this is a major part of the Biden/Harris strategy. To brown-nose and lie, lie, lie through their teeth.

I am fairly confident that Donald Trump has never made these type of lies. And that makes all the difference.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

This should explain.

Or maybe this will explain it better... I mean, you are apparently from Canada... thats just wrong!!

It is all your fault!

edit on 25-10-2020 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

a reply to: EightAhoy

You said:

It has not been eliminated.

December 2017
The U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the mandate was constitutional in 2012, but in December 2017, Congress passed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, which eliminated the individual mandate penalty, effective January 1, 2019.

Augustus 0 Trump 1
edit on 26-10-2020 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

This should explain.

Or maybe this will explain it better... I mean, you are apparently from Canada... thats just wrong!!

It is all your fault!

WtF...?

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Exactly!

Anyways, ive said elsewhere here is his best opposition...

Would be quite magnificent to see a debate.
edit on 26-10-2020 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
December 2017
The U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the mandate was constitutional in 2012, but in December 2017, Congress passed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, which eliminated the individual mandate penalty, effective January 1, 2019.

Augustus 0 Trump 1

Try again:

The 2-1 decision by the 5th US Circuit Court of Appeals likely pushes any Supreme Court action on Obamacare until after the 2020 election but again thrusts the issue of health care into the forefront of the campaign -- and extends the uncertainty surrounding the future of the landmark law, long a political target for President Donald Trump and other Republicans.

The challenge was brought by Texas and a coalition of Republican states after a failed 2017 congressional repeal effort, then later joined by the Trump administration -- which, in a dramatic reversal from its earlier position, argued the entire law should be thrown out. "Let the courts do their job," Attorney General William Barr told Congress earlier this year. Try looking things up before you post.

The Supreme Court doesn't get involved if it were eliminated unchallenged.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join