It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe brags about having "the most extensive... voter fraud organization” in history

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

Ladies and gentlemen, Joe is telling THE TRUTH! It's just not the one you wanna hear...

You just can't make this sh.t up.

Sorry, have nothing else to say. What the hell am I supposed to say about this anyway?

EDIT: timestamped link to full video
edit on 24/10/2020 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

Sorry, have nothing else to say. What the hell am I supposed to say about this anyway?

Don't worry, the MSM, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Google will have nothing to say about this either.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

?

Amazing
edit on 24-10-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

lol.

There is no way this is what it seems.

He is dumb , He does Brag , but nah this cant be what it seems.

( *edit ) I hope it is what it seems.

edit on 24-10-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: more info

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

What da hell?

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

lol.

meds were wearing off and he slipped on the reminders of his son's footjob.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Well, the left take everything out of context, why can't the conservatives.

Actually, he probably messed up and said the truth.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

lol.

I just don't know how you stutter and stumble into "voter fraud" even as he's looking at his note cards... It has to be Freudian, right? How do you glance at your notes and then say. "Voter fraud"? What a freaking disaster

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Joes an idiot but this was probably taken out of context. If I had to guess he’s referring to “voter fraud” as in they are working to stop it. The video starts by saying “Secondly” so most likely what he says refers to what he said prior.

I can’t stand when the left does this to Trump so I’m not about to support the right doing it to Biden.

Let the whole video come out and then we can decide.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
It is no doubt about context

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

At least he's honest. I hear the filter wears off when he's sundowning.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Sounds about right to me. This push for mail in ballots when there was already a well established absentee voter system in place is prime for fraud and incompetence. Why would the Dems push for a whole new voting system at the last minute? Because they know all the polls in the media are rubbish and they are going to lose.

Big Tech has been doing major election interference to try and sway the next election in their favour. The whole scam going on does look bigger than it has been in previous years.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It's 25 seconds. Jesus. He is obviously talking about an organization to prevent voter fraud.

ETA: sorry guys, keep fapping, I'll stop interrupting.
edit on 10242020 by Gnawledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Joes an idiot but this was probably taken out of context. If I had to guess he’s referring to “voter fraud” as in they are working to stop it. The video starts by saying “Secondly” so most likely what he says refers to what he said prior.

I can’t stand when the left does this to Trump so I’m not about to support the right doing it to Biden.

Yeah, obviously he didn't mean it the way it sounds.

Still, why the hell would you even say this?

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

First of all, go to iwillvote.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated. Because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote—particularly people of color to vote. So go to iwillvote.com.

Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama’s administration before this, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted. It can’t be counted. We’re gonna challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s gonna overwhelm the system. You see what’s happening now. You guys know it as well as I do. You see the long, long lines in early voting

It's not a ton better with context... Does he mean stopping voter suppression? That's the kind of distinction I expect a pol of 47 years to know and be able to recall instead of throwing a misapplied "Voter fraud organization" in there...
edit on 24-10-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
It's 25 seconds. Jesus. He is obviously talking about an organization to prevent voter fraud.

You wanna see someone taken out of context?

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

No, I don't.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I love when they whine about the long lines people have to wait in to vote.

Where do we mostly see this?

Cities.

Who runs most of the cities?

Democrats.

And they will lie and try to claim the state governments are responsible for it, but decisions like how many polling stations to have open are made at the county level or below, so that's just dishonest and wrong.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I'm sure he was speaking of preventing voter fraud, but leave it to Joe to make a complete mess of it and turn it into one of the biggest political gaffes ever. It'll be in a campaign ad before the night is over.

For Trump and the GOP, this idiot really is the gift that keeps on giving.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

No, I don't.

Yes, I know people like you don't want to be informed. You value your ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join