It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draining the swamp a way That would get RIDE of every corrupt person there is.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
You know Thanks to ALL the posting done on if Biden made money in china that got me to thinking .
SEE a president is NOT sop to have Businesses in Other country's Or make money from business in other country's .

Now what about a VIC president do the same rules apply or a senator do the rules apply ?
well ILL assume they do .

The Reason we have that rule is Because if a president LIKE TRUMP owns SAY hotels In say RUSSIA or china or any other country and the US goes to war with that country that president would NOT want it because HIS Hotels would be BOOMBED along with the rest of the city's .

NOW I acutely agree with ATS Should ENFORCE that rule so Fisr starting with the president does TRUMP OWN Hotels In other country's well Yes .

You saying BUT his son is running them miens NOTHING as ITS Trumps hotels Not his sons and the money they make GOES TO TRUMP not his son .

BEING GHOW BOTH TRUMP AND according to ATS BIDEN make money form other country BOTH should NOT be able to run so I say we START a new election with people who DONT make money form other country's running .

Then ATS will have its wish OF no Biden and NO TRUMP as he makes 100 of millions .

LOL Biden got money form x country the claim is now 3.5 Million which of course there is zero proof of on the other hand There is Building's all over the planet with TRUMPS name ON THEM in huge letters so ATS you want a President who DOES NOT make money in other country's START with TRUMP .

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
With nay LUCK I finly made a thread In which The Trump fanatic's cant reply to OOO but Biden did .
WE all KNOW Trump DID NOT sell or GIVE what HE owes To any one , He only says His son is managing them

TRUMP HOTLES JUST GOT MILLIONS in bail OUT money and That went RIGHT INTO trumps bank accounts 3.5 Million the right keeps claiming Biden got ( not true maybe his son did I don't know BUT Biden totally worth is a maar 9 million and his wife is a professor at a collage GOOD money there easily accounts for 9 million .

BUT hey I AM GREAT with BOTH Biden and TRUMP being NOT president lest pick to different people almost any one woudl be better choice .

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Damn it Midnightstar why are you making me read all this .

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
We all know Trump has business internationally, we still voted for him. He divested himself from all international businesses. They also suspended any new international business when he was elected, the whole family, not just Trump.

There is a big difference from a real estate billionaire becoming president, versus a career politician becoming a multi-millionaire on a politicians salary (and bunch of corrupt bribes and blackmail).

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Of course he Did Trump has NOT made a dime from all the hotels LOL .
Divested is it suspended is it So trump towers does Not brine in a dime into any of his accounts ha ?

LOL god divested lol No money being made during his time in office from any business is it ?
No one I mien no one will believe that But hey again I am all for enforcing the rules .

Ok so ATS says Biden made money from china as of now Biden's accounts have been looked into during the impeachment and BOTH ((( Republican ))) and demarcates found No wrong doing so claiming the dems want to cover up for him don't fly unless you want to admit the reps are covering as well .

BUT hey TAKE EVERY LAST ONE OUT lest start CLEAN drain the swamp starting with BILLIONAIRS IN OFFICE and working our way down to multi millionaires .

any one who holds Office cant have more then a MILLION in total accests NORE TAKE A DIME FROM ANY businesses for elections INCLUDING --- TRUMP He can get a 100 millions with just a few calls .

I am ALL For taking money OUT of politics .
edit on 24-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Trump is not the first President to have business interests in other countries.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
as for making any one do any thing That is more what teh Right wants Not me no one has to read my lose spelling .

I been trying to make a thread in which There is No way to reply to for a Month now .
See I really am not wanting to troll just show how unreal all the post about Biden and 3.5 million is a Joke amount compared to what Trump tower's made in the last 6 months alone .

Anyone even Tring to say Trump has NOT got a dime form all his business is just sticking heads in sand .
HE has We KNOW he DID NOT give them to anyone he just said My son will run them But that in no way meant he wont get the money they made .

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
your right Kansas girl and if we want to follow the laws He should BE the LAST . I did not wright the constution nore bills .
BUt most i agree with 2 terms is enough for any one president and NO president should have money being made in any country even IN the US .

SEE I am one of teh people who say if we make a law EVERY ONE should be following that law COPS politicians us every one .

The biggest problems we have is laws only seam to apply when Your poor .

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Good thread!

If a President owns major property in a country, it's likely we'll have peace with that country. Enabling other American investors to follow suit.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I’m not sure why you keep posting these things, friend. We get it- you hate Trump, and you believe Biden is clean as a whistle and has done nothing wrong.

That’s fine. I will say this: this thread, and some others you have posted, is like reading the inside of a person’s head as they try desperately to ignore that voice deep down crying “He’s not what you want him to be!” I mean for one thing, you’re running circles around yourself trying to make it all square that Biden is clean. You’re taking about firing every one of the people in Congress (I agree with you there), and then a few sentences later you use those same people’s report to justify your belief that Biden has done nothing wrong.

Believe what you want, friend. Nothing wrong with that! But I don’t think you’re going to convince anyone on here who has looked into the Biden corruption that he isn’t corrupt. I think you’re trying to convince yourself.

Hope you’re having a good weekend 👍🏻😊👍🏻

edit on 24-10-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
NOPE I dont believe for one Mint Biden is clean I said QUOTING MY SELF ( LETS PICKJ TWO new people and FIRE EVERY LAST one of them holding any office and start clean But of course you say you cant read my typing .

so LETS call OFF the election They BOTH make money from other country's and EVEN here in The US and THAT IS NOT legal !

Honstly I don't know if Biden makes money form other country's or not BUT Biden SUCKS as MUCH as TRUMP . so lest start fresh .

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar

The biggest problems we have is laws only seam to apply when Your poor .

This is a great point, midnightstar. And worse, the fact is that the very people who make those laws are the ones absolutely breaking them right and left, and nothing happens to them. They (I’m talking about our “representatives” and the beurocrats in elected and unelected positions, especially in DC) are all in bed together with illegal activities and they all cover for one another. Meanwhile the rest of us have to live by a different set of rules.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The real problem with posters here is Trump good every one else bad when trump is the result of the system that let people like him Game it HE him self admits He games the system .

No one should be able to GAME the system He has No qualms Using the loop holes politician's put in now does He ?
You really think he will change the very LOOP holes he uses to game the system Lol .
Biden suck Trumps sucks THEY ALL suck They all Just want money and power so lets DRAIN the swamp and FIRE EVERY last one .

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
You see poster by agreeing with You and You replying how Its ok when Its Trump shows Just what You really care about .
me i am ALL FOR any ONE BUT TRUMP OR BIDEN running .

Some one Like Reagan would be good he was the best one in my life time .

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

NOPE I dont believe for one Mint Biden is clean I said QUOTING MY SELF ( LETS PICKJ TWO new people and FIRE EVERY LAST one of them holding any office and start clean But of course you say you cant read my typing .

so LETS call OFF the election They BOTH make money from other country's and EVEN here in The US and THAT IS NOT legal !

Honstly I don't know if Biden makes money form other country's or not BUT Biden SUCKS as MUCH as TRUMP . so lest start fresh .

Oh. Well I didn’t say I that I can’t read your typing. Just to clear that up- read my replies and you’ll see that I did not say or even imply that I can’t read your typing.

The rest of it- I’m sorry if I misread or misunderstood you. I thought you were saying that Biden hasn’t done anything wrong or illegal. Sorry if I misunderstood.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
god knows They are almost all Corrupt
Appolgy accepted BUT hey My spelling and typing is bad LOL I get flamed a lot over it .

Nope Biden sucks Its like they went out of there way To pick THE WORST guy they could find to run against Trump .
WELL SECOND WORST SANDERS omg no way That man is way out in left field lol .

rather would have TRUMP then sanders LOLOL
they all suck each as much as the NeXT .

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Reagan for President ! God I wish he could I sure miss thous days !

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

The real problem with posters here is Trump good every one else bad when trump is the result of the system that let people like him Game it HE him self admits He games the system .

Would it make you happy if the U.S. kept everyone at the same level economically? The U.S. Government took over all domestic companies, and paid every American?

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Nope Just follow the laws They put in that would make me happy .

The fact you want this thread to be about some stupid commie thing is Your issue not mine I love what freedom I have left .
And someone who goes to collage to be a doctor they do It to help people and IT makes a darn good pay check .

NO THANKS who wants Bread Lines ?
NO ONE should EVER need a bread Line so lest start with having every one who can work ABLE TO GOT A JOB /
Then go to every one who can work making enough FROM that job TO NOT need any Government help .

You hate welfares right ? well SO DO I so lets make it so People DONT NEED welfares how about it ?
They don't need a 100 Bucks a hour that is doctors pay NOT Walmart but they do need enough to pay rent food health .

now education could reduce the need for welfares even More . so yes collage should be available for poor as well as for rich then They may JUST get a GOOD JOB and NOT need help .

Would the world be amazing if humans did NOT need walfare or NUKS .

Immange a world in which No one went hungry as YOU BECOME a BILLIONAIR .

Even a Walmart employ should make enough TO NOT NEED YOUR HELP !

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
My head hurts

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join