It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning subject.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Ok, evidently you have to have a sexy cow walk in front of a bull before you can kill it or you have to label it

Same goes for a cow, a stud of a bull must be present or it gets labeled.

I am starting to think that people are getting a little weird these days.

www.yahoo.com...

Seems like the Britt's have outdone themselves lately.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Wait what?

Sheesh, i had a loaded double cheeseburger tonight.

This makes me feel bad.

Until now the BVA, which represents 18,000 vets, has campaigned for an outright ban on the “cruel practice” of religious slaughter - which involves killing live animals with a sharp knife before allowing them to bleed to death.

edit on 24-10-2020 by Bigburgh because: With tater tots🙂🙂

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Damnit. No more bovine adrenochrome, i guess?

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Umm, by stunning, they mean firing a captive bolt into the beast's skull. AKA the way the hit-man in the movie "No Country for Old Men" dispatched people.

Nothing particularly sexy about it.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Yahoo still exists? wtf? lol

We eat cow, no need to stun them just get it over with as quick as possible... just as chr0naut said... its instant death or as close as you can get...

then theres Halal meat where they slit the poor beast's throat and let it bleed to death.... disgusting practice, but the meat is good... so its also a selfish practice... unless you're religious

i saw a documentary about how meat is prepared from Cow to dinner table... almost quit eating meat it was that horrifying... but im a carnivore so its just how it is

in any case said animals should be treated with respect... as should all animals, even IF we plan to eat them

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Yahoo still exists? wtf? lol

We eat cow, no need to stun them just get it over with as quick as possible... just as chr0naut said... its instant death or as close as you can get...

then theres Halal meat where they slit the poor beast's throat and let it bleed to death.... disgusting practice, but the meat is good... so its also a selfish practice... unless you're religious

i saw a documentary about how meat is prepared from Cow to dinner table... almost quit eating meat it was that horrifying... but im a carnivore so its just how it is

in any case said animals should be treated with respect... as should all animals, even IF we plan to eat them

Usually the slaughter house around here has a hydraulic type gun that shoots a rod into the cows brain to kill it. When my dad killed a bull, he shot the bull in the head with a twenty two pistol, through it's ear, and it dropped straight down. Then, like a deer after you give it the kill shot, you slice the throat so the blood goes out. I always shot the deer in the head before cutting the throat when I used to hunt, it seemed to me it was much more humane. I ate all the meat of the deer or gave it to my uncles, because if you take a life so you can eat, you must respect that life taken and not waste. That is how I was brought up, if you kill it you eat it....or you need to have a good reason for killing it.

I no longer hunt but I would still shoot an animal that was endangering us. I hate when animals suffer so I need a good shot before I shoot and by the time I make sure that there is nobody behind what I am shooting at, I didn't shoot that often, but when I did, I usually hit what I was shooting at.

This might sound gross to some, but killing humanely is relative to the person doing the killing, I know hunters who will torture an animal when hunting, I am better than them, but for some I would appear to be a terrible person. I will not kill a deer unless I am going to eat it and respect the life that was given, and shooting bambi is not something I would do, if I am going to take a deer, it better have a hundred thirty plus pounds of meat on it, some guys shoot small deer and get thirty five pounds of meat after processing, I don't hunt for sport or trophies, I hunt for food.

top topics

join