It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I went to baidu.com China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted yet or not if so let's go ahead and delete this post.
but this story really tells the connection or gives a bird's eye view of the connection between the Biden family and China.
and you definitely cannot walk away without realizing and believing with your heart that Biden has not compromises integrity toward the American public.
like I mentioned in my recent thread today that Biden is a non-patriotic American and he is a non-citizen of the universe he doesn't care about no one but keep in an artificial sense of political power is his dream.

neonnettle.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Look into the chateau marmont in L.A apparently that's where they go to do lots of bad things.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

That hotel has a bad history. It’s like you check in and are required to do bad things.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Neonnettle is as reliable as Naturalnews.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Yes that's where some of hunters videos are from. There is also a pic of john legend wearing a hoodie from there it has a picture of a devil serving pizza. I can't post the pic but I think that's the center of depravity for the celebs and elite politicians.

new topics

top topics

join