It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More End Times: Man of Lawlessness

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

apostasy: the abandonment or renunciation of a religious or political belief or principle

It all goes together, religion & politics aren't really that seperate in "God's own country".

...who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.
Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time.
For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.
And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming.
The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

I find it odd people looking for the end time signs have a tendency to focus on the cryptic Revelation (John was without a doubt high as a kite when he wrote that) and ignore the much more likely straightforward Epistle of Paul.

So here's what's going to happen:
Trump is going to lose, it's going to end in front of the Supreme Court who'll give him a second term that will "unleash him" he'll probably replace Abe with a statue of himself and other fun stuff, like "Law & Order" as the devil's euphemism for "killing as many as I can"... why bother with the whole trial jazz, they're "anarchists and criminals", right?

And personally I have big issues with people calling Jesus "God" he was/is an alien and far from it but..."ubi solitudinem faciunt, pacem apellant"... I mean if that's what people like Bannon, etc. really want who am I to stand in the way?

So I guess, for those who still don't get it: yeahi Jesus is coming soon!
For those "who love the truth": # we're in trouble - aliens are coming back!

*I thought I'd take that whole apocalypse thing to the next level and personally I enjoy my version a lot*

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Yeshua said " I and the Father are one". And they are, as is the Holy Spirit. I dont have a problem with who God is or what He can do. The pot is smarter then the potter? I dont think so

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Ha, man o man....

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Who are you to say that the apostasy is not Joe Biden and the man of lawlessness is not Hunter Biden? You see, that fits better. The father came before the son. I am not saying they are but it fits.

Jesus translates to son of Zeus. So he was of the lineage of the Greek Gods? Also there was no letter J 2000 years ago.

Yeshua was the horned god of the Canaanites. You know, the people that the Israelites wiped out to take their land from them.

While that book has many good stories and lessons, it was never meant to be a step by step manual to life. The organized religions have rewritten a lot of it to help them enslave the population. Before that, it was plagiarized from many older works.

Take the good lessons from those writings but understand much of those words have been changed by evil men from when they were first written.

edit on 10 24 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The pot is the potter. Man made God in his own image.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Very much so. It is like the Hisenburg paradox, the observer affects the observed.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
I always wonder why people believe and use biblical passages, but they then make up their own "delusions" to go with those they accept.

2 Thessalonians 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Jesus believed the prophets and taught from the old testaments, he told us that we were created by his Father and all things were also, if we don't accept what he says why believe part of what he said.
No prophecy should be worth your looking for truth in it if you don't even believe the basis of it.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I beleave the bases of much of it was the Egyptian Book of the Dead. That was based on even older works from older civilizations.

Now tell me how Sir Francis Bacon rewrote much of it to be more poetic sounding and did not change the meaning of any of it at all?

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge
I have complete faith in our creator and his message to us that is all I need.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I watched the debate between Trump and Biden. Biden said Abe was the worst President USA ever had and Trump praised Abe... so why would Trump replace the Abe´s statue to himself ? or maybe Biden would ?

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I have faith in our creater too. I also do not believe in organized religions. They are all man made.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

he'll probably replace Abe with a statue of himself

skip to 1:56

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

You know that to be false. We all do.

It is just the same old rebellion against God

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

apostasy: the abandonment or renunciation of a religious or political belief or principle

It all goes together, religion & politics aren't really that seperate in "God's own country".

...who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.
Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time.
For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.
And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming.
The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

I find it odd people looking for the end time signs have a tendency to focus on the cryptic Revelation (John was without a doubt high as a kite when he wrote that) and ignore the much more likely straightforward Epistle of Paul.

So here's what's going to happen:
Trump is going to lose, it's going to end in front of the Supreme Court who'll give him a second term that will "unleash him" he'll probably replace Abe with a statue of himself and other fun stuff, like "Law & Order" as the devil's euphemism for "killing as many as I can"... why bother with the whole trial jazz, they're "anarchists and criminals", right?

And personally I have big issues with people calling Jesus "God" he was/is an alien and far from it but..."ubi solitudinem faciunt, pacem apellant"... I mean if that's what people like Bannon, etc. really want who am I to stand in the way?

So I guess, for those who still don't get it: yeahi Jesus is coming soon!
For those "who love the truth": # we're in trouble - aliens are coming back!

*I thought I'd take that whole apocalypse thing to the next level and personally I enjoy my version a lot*

I know some of you ATS people get off on this stuff. Youthful, I imagine. Around a long time but rarely post... but this is whacky.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

Chicken or egg? If man made God, then who made man? God laid the egg that gave birth to everything.

When an artist endeavors to create an object, be it ceramic or what have you, they have an "image" in their mind of the object at the end of their work. The artist we know is human and creates objects, the artist we don't know is not human and that artist created everything.
edit on 24-10-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

I have faith in our creater too. I also do not believe in organized religions. They are all man made.

If not all most I am sure are.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Well, yes and no.

Yes, something created everything. Then some of the everything got smart enough to realize this. They then made a story explaining this. Some did not like this story and made their own story. This repeated many times. Some found that the story of others was so wrong in their opinion they had to kill these others. Many groups were wiped out, some survived. The smart ones made better stories to keep them in power over the common ones that liked the stories that they told.

This continued until some guy got nailed to a post for saying it wound be better to be nice to each other.

Go fill in the details in this explaniation and you have your own story book.

What you are basing your belief in this book of "Good News" is a story made up by thousands of people over thousands of years, but everyone of them were merely human.

If you find the book helps you, fine. Use its lessons to your advantage. Just don't try to kill others for not believing the way you do and don't expect others not to disagree with you.

edit on 10 25 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: azvol

Apparently not whacky enough.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I wasn't talking about any particular religion or any Biblical teachings. I was talking about, um, ah, you know, the "thing".

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
King of Babylon, Caesar, an Megatron...oh my!!! Must of been a very naughty prince in shining armor to not get a proper burial like a King.

Isaiah 14 : 12 to 20

How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

You said in your heart, "I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.

I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High. But you are brought down to the realm of the dead, to the depths of the pit. Those who see you stare at you, they ponder your fate: "Is this the man who shook the earth and made kingdoms tremble, the man who made the world a wilderness, who overthrew its cities and would not let his captives go home?

All the kings of the nations lie in state, each in his own tomb. But you are cast out of your tomb like a rejected branch; you are covered with the slain, with those pierced by the sword, those who descend to the stones of the pit. Like a corpse trampled underfoot, you will not join them in burial, for you have destroyed your land and killed your people. Let the offspring of the wicked never be mentioned again."

edit on 25-10-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join