It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As predicted from the 2016 election.....Black Lives no longer matter.....

page: 1

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Straight from Google Trends for searches....same thing as in 2015....BLM is a huge deal right up to before election then it dies.

Hopefully this will open some eyes as to how easily you are being manipulated.

So....the latest:

And the 5 year:

Notice the trend of how it just dies off?

It is solely a fundraising campaign for the left folks. Similar to the plastic straws killing turtles, the environment dying, and illegal aliens being detained.....rinse and repeat at election time for the left!

Feel free to check it out on Google trends for yourselves.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Black lives are needed for democrat votes. Once the election is over, well, black lives are just in the way.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

My wife and I are split on the issue.
She insists that they belong on pizza and I say she’s nuts..

Her battle cry is now “black olives matter!”... this divide could lead to an inevitable divorce.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I think I will look into all the bleeding heart cries for things that aren't really happening to see the trends. Plastic straws, children in cages, Greta Thunberg, etc....bet the trends are similar.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

When you look at the whole idea of "black lives matter" from a grander perspective, it's inherently demeaning.

Black folks are human. All human lives matter obviously. To have a bunch of Jewish and white people funding, organizing and influencing black people to proclaim that their lives matter through protest, vandalism, looting, and rioting basically insinuates and reinforces the idea that their lives didn't matter before "activism".

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

When you look at the whole idea of "black lives matter" from a grander perspective, it's inherently demeaning.

Black folks are human. All human lives matter obviously. To have a bunch of Jewish and white people funding, organizing and influencing black people to proclaim that their lives matter through protest, vandalism, looting, and rioting basically insinuates and reinforces the idea that their lives didn't matter before "activism".

Last I heard...saying "All Human Lives Matter" is racist or something.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Truth!

It is the logic that seems to elude those that base their arguments on feelings.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Her battle cry is now “black olives matter!”... this divide could lead to an inevitable divorce.

Go buy her a can of olives and tell her you love her and support her cause 😍

But yeah, the pandering to POC is rather disgusting.
edit on 24-10-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Almost the same thing with antifa

Interestingly though, with antifa, the first peak was 2017 not 2016

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I remember saying more than one time we just needed to wait for cold weather, rain and snow to see them disappear.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Go buy her a can of olives and tell her you love her and support her cause 😍

But yeah, the pandering to POC is rather disgusting.

Olives in a can ? You don't do that. Wait until Augustus see your post. You're in trouble now.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I remember saying more than one time we just needed to wait for cold weather, rain and snow to see them disappear.

Well, I guess that could be equated to hot weather making folks in large cities more agitated in general. Murders happen more in warmer months in large cities in general.

This particular left push happens to dry up a month before elections.

Looking forward to seeing how 2024 works out for BLM.

I am going to pull data from the last 2 for whatever social justice push has happened and compare it to 2024. I would bet the curve is identical.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hmmm.....guess this wasn't Breaking enough.....BLM seems to have taken a backseat everywhere....

new topics

top topics

join