It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rudy Giuliani - Borat Story aka How To Build a Better Whataboutism Mouse Trap

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Misclick delete...
edit on 24-10-2020 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Isn't anybody even a little bit worried that Guliani's people didn't recognize that the guy was an actor and didn't warn Guliani about it?

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking
a reply to: blueman12

Jesus Christ your blinded by your bias

Several agencies have authenticated the lap top

Rudy and several others have put too rest the BS about hands in pant I.e tucking shirt back in after removing a micro phone and tv hardware. And a screen grab at the right time.

Yes there is on both sides but yours and others blinders must flash “TDS!!, TDS!!” over and over again like your in some sort of MKUltra project eyelids pinned open on zero sleep.

Because that’s the only way I figure they can create people so half baked and retarded.

Yet y’all exist!! 🤷‍♂️

SaneThinking

Blueman? Biased? Take a look in the mirror. They seem to be non-partisan. You partisan folks are voting "Anyone but Biden" or "Anyone but Trump" whereas Blueman is voting with his brain, or at least that's how I perceive it.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: blueman12

Guy even stuck his hands down his pants like he was about to get some action.

Here you are talking about lemmings and you still believe this garbage as if it hasn't been debunked.

He was tucking his shirt in.

It must take a whole load of Kool Aide to swallow that excuse.

Wow, just wow!

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

I've learnt there are many ways to separate fact from fiction using simple logic. Trump said it's real and Biden said it's Russian propaganda. One of them is lying. So lets look at who tells more lies.

Biden has....

Where are the critical thinking skills you allude to? You list Bidens lies, what about Trumps? We know they are many...

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: blueman12

Guy even stuck his hands down his pants like he was about to get some action.

Here you are talking about lemmings and you still believe this garbage as if it hasn't been debunked.

He was tucking his shirt in.

It must take a whole load of Kool Aide to swallow that excuse.

Wow, just wow!

I don't have to swallow any excuse, anyone who has seen the video knows that's what he was doing. It's glaringly obvious. He's pulling his hand in and out of his pants. Unless he's got a 12 inch invisible cock that extends above his waistline, he's definitely not masturbating.

You got tricked by propaganda. Don't worry, you're not the only one.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I didn't read about this, I was sent the clip in email.

Looks like he's 'adjusting' himself

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Was this taken from the Reddit sub r/showerthoughts?

I've not seen this argument. Im sure it exists in the delusional ramblings of the hyperpartisan. The reality is each are different. My only issues with Rudy on this are:

A. he allowed himself to be in a hotel room alone with a female that he didn't know
B. he seems like a horny goat that is easily taken advantage of

Beyond that, its a non-story. The new Borat is on prime. Ill probably watch it tonight. I enjoy comedy.

No, I concocted this, based on my own observations.

If there's one thing I'm NOT, it's a plagiarizing SOB. If I copy/paste onto this forum, I make citations to content I source elsewhere. Hopefully that has been evident during my time here.

I am not hyper-partisan BFFT, that much I can assure you (having voted Democrat numerous times in the past).

I am not defending Rudy's behavior during the Borat "punk" operation, I am only pointing out the hypocrisy in using the Borat material to discredit Rudy's work on the Biden investigation and yelling "WHATABOUTISM" when somebody tries to contextualize the Borat "scandal" in the bigger picture of the Hunter Biden laptop story.

I'm sure that eventually, the Borat "seduction" scene would've made the rounds as a nice dig/burn on Rudy, had we been in the midst of an ordinary news cycle. Being that we're in the run-up to the presidential election, I find it interesting that this Rudy Borat story is coming to the surface now, ever since Rudy shared the Hunter Biden laptop contents with news outlets.

It reeks of deflection/spinning to try to move the narrative away from the Bidens onto Rudy.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

What a crazy way to live...how the hell do you think you're ever gonna get laid if you aren't even alone with them lol!

In all seriousness Rudy isn't married the woman wasn't 15 nor does she look it. So even if it wasn't edited to help and taken out of context it still wouldn't make a dn bit of difference cause the man has every right you or I have to go get laid...

Or tuck a short in...

Call me old fashioned....but i build relationships. Having been happily married 25 years my approach has worked well for me. Better than for ol' Rudy.

I've admitted im a bit of a prude.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Isn't anybody even a little bit worried that Guliani's people didn't recognize that the guy was an actor and didn't warn Guliani about it?

What guy? I haven't seen the film, but the way this is typically done in Cohen's work is, the woman would interview Rudy, lure him into position, then Borat crashes in to the pre-arranged set, with hidden cameras rolling. I doubt Rudy was even aware Borat/Cohen was around, but IDK maybe that was not the case (haven't seen the movie).

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul

It's a straight up hit job. It's so easy to see. Yeah Rudy is an idiot and nobody really likes him, but it's obvious what's going on. Sasha isn't even funny. That guy is an idiot too.

Ya, but the movie was coming out in mere days anyway.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I am guessing that the takeaway for Rudy from his Borat cameo (IMHO) would be, as a person in his position, he should have somebody accompany him on appointments like this, an agent, an intern, his own personal attorney, SOMEBODY else to prevent him from being alone with another person (nevermind a hot young woman), particularly in a hotel room. I don't know all the facts, maybe there was someone else with Rudy and he sent them away, hoping he might get lucky ?

It does demonstrate poor judgement to do a private, non-press conference media appearance and end up in a position where you're all alone with the person conducting the interview. Any number of bad outcomes would be possible without another witness present. As an attorney, it's surprising to me that, if he was indeed ALONE during the interview, he didn't have the foresight to bring an associate along to the appearance.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
I am guessing that the takeaway for Rudy from his Borat cameo (IMHO) would be, as a person in his position, he should have somebody accompany him on appointments like this, an agent, an intern, his own personal attorney, SOMEBODY else to prevent him from being alone with another person (nevermind a hot young woman), particularly in a hotel room. I don't know all the facts, maybe there was someone else with Rudy and he sent them away, hoping he might get lucky ?

It does demonstrate poor judgement to do a private, non-press conference media appearance and end up in a position where you're all alone with the person conducting the interview. Any number of bad outcomes would be possible without another witness present. As an attorney, it's surprising to me that, if he was indeed ALONE during the interview, he didn't have the foresight to bring an associate along to the appearance.

That's it exactly..poor judgement, no one trusts the press!!..till gettin laid is in the mix!

Sex is a powerful tool, that has "screwed" a lot of people in history.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: face23785

I didn't read about this, I was sent the clip in email.

Looks like he's 'adjusting' himself

It most certainly doesn't. You got told to think that before you watched it, and you wanted to believe that, so you're incapable of believing it's anything else, even though it's glaringly obvious.

Stop forcing yourself to be ignorant. I'm certain you are capable of understanding this, if you just let yourself. As long as you force yourself to remain ignorant, you will remain so.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

That's it exactly..poor judgement, no one trusts the press!!..till gettin laid is in the mix!

Yes, and Rudy has certainly shown himself to have poor self control around "the fairer sex".

Still, until somebody presents some evidence that Rudy was coerced/influenced to go public with Hunter's alleged laptop, I will not discount the material on those hard drives.

People make poor decisions all the time in their personal lives; that doesn't serve as a blanket refutation of what they do in their business/professional lives.

If Bill Clinton was given the benefit of the doubt to continue his presidency after the Lewinsky scandal, I think Rudy's investigative work can be evaluated on its merit without reflexively discarding it due to the Borat interview.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

originally posted by: vonclod

Yes, and Rudy has certainly shown himself to have poor self control around "the fairer sex".

Still, until somebody presents some evidence that Rudy was coerced/influenced to go public with Hunter's alleged laptop, I will not discount the material on those hard drives.

People make poor decisions all the time in their personal lives; that doesn't serve as a blanket refutation of what they do in their business/professional lives.

If Bill Clinton was given the benefit of the doubt to continue his presidency after the Lewinsky scandal, I think Rudy's investigative work can be evaluated on its merit without reflexively discarding it due to the Borat interview.

Sure, I agree.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join