It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter Biden Had a Loan Agreement With Chinese National Company.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
(post by midnightstar removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
fact is Trump should NOt have even been able to RUN .
If i posted TRUMPS building's he Owens In other country's The list would FILL THIS PAGE !

Sure Trump owes stuff all OVER the world it is all still his and it is all still making money FOR HIM .
really any Biden thing ( biden total worth is 9 MILLION lol right your so worried over what he made in other country's while completely ignoring all the country's Trump has made money On and IS NOW making money in even MORE with the BAIL OUT HIS Hotels GOT .

You really expect people to give a crap about who got 3.5 million when Trump brings In 400 MILLION from around the Planet ?

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I don't get why this matters?

One of the partnerships my company worked for has investments from Chinese nationals via the EB-5 program.

Having a bank account, or investment partners, etc that are Chinese isn't the issue. The issue would be if that account was used to launder money, etc. There are any number of legitimate reasons one might have an account in a foreign country.

Or any money was put aside for Joe as a silent partner as he was VP. No one ever talks about the elephant in the room...

Why would anyone much less China, Russia and Ukraine give millions to the VPs druggie son if there wasn't something in it for them? We are not talking chump change here.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Exactly, there are only two scenarios

1). They wanted something in return such as kickbacks of technology, preferred treatment, and help pushing their agenda

2) it was part of a blackmail operation all along

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Another one willing to just trash his reputation to defend the blatantly obvious corruption of the Bidens.

Hunter is a "businessman" now? What business does he have expertise, education, or training in? Besides "Hey my dad is Vice President, give me jobs I'm unqualified for."

Hunter himself even admitted in an interview that he only got some of these deals because he's Joe's son.

Why the dishonesty? Why are you carrying water for the corrupt Bidens? Why are you embarrassing yourself?
edit on 24 10 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Hunter is a "businessman" now? What business does he have expertise, education, or training in? Besides "Hey my dad is Vice President, give me jobs I'm unqualified for."

Hunter brings nothing to the table and people are suggesting his last name alone is worth millions... Why?

Even outside the money there was a lot of effort put into these engagements and we still do not know the underlining reasons...

I mean we do know, but they haven't even come up with an alibi reason...lol

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
fact is Trump should NOt have even been able to RUN .
If i posted TRUMPS building's he Owens In other country's The list would FILL THIS PAGE !

Sure Trump owes stuff all OVER the world it is all still his and it is all still making money FOR HIM .
really any Biden thing ( biden total worth is 9 MILLION lol right your so worried over what he made in other country's while completely ignoring all the country's Trump has made money On and IS NOW making money in even MORE with the BAIL OUT HIS Hotels GOT .

You really expect people to give a crap about who got 3.5 million when Trump brings In 400 MILLION from around the Planet ?

"Trump can't be president because he owns some hotels."

Now there is a bright bit of logic!

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hunter biden isn’t a businessman. Show me what business has he built? My mother 4 years ago was convinced this exact reason was why she wouldn’t vote for trump, he would use his children to collect money internationally. Here is joe/hunter doing that and it only emboldens biden supporters...

a reply to: gortex

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Big difference between Joe Biden and President Trump. Despite all the lies from the left-wing media President Trump hasn't used his power to help the business deals of his children. Joe Biden did this while he was VP. He told the Ukrainians that if they would not fire the prosecutor that was going to investigate Hunter Biden's involvement in the corrupt company Burisma Holdings he would stop 1 billion U.S.D. in aid to Ukraine. The Biden's & the Clinton's have been selling the U.S. to foreign power including RUSSIA and China. Under Obama/Biden and with the help of Hillary they sold 1/5 of U.S. uranium to Russia... Yet their mindless zombies whom keep voting for these corrupt and evil people continue claiming "that's not true" despite all the evidence that shows the contrary.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Hunter Biden admitted in his last interview on CBS News, he has no business experience. That the jobs and positions he obtained were because his last name is Biden.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join