It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Week - Democrats Ramping Up CoronaVirus Hysteria to Turn Voters Against Trump-Republicans.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Friday, October 23, 2020

As we enter the final full week before the election, (mostly) Democrat governors/mayors are ramping up their tired old fear and lockdown machineries again.

For example, the Illinois Health Director started crying today, because 41 people died who had Covid-19 in their systems.

1 minute into video here: wgntv.com...

Over 150 people were dying per day from May 15th thru June 15th...and she didn't shed a tear.

And, as CDC Director Redfield said before Congress this Summer, some Medical people are (for political and/or financial reasons) intentionally labeling non-Covid deaths, as Covid deaths.

Right now, with only 11 days to go before the November 3rd elections, it's purely for POLITICAL reasons. (Besides, the CARE Act funds for hospitals treating Covid-19 cases were exhausted in September.)

---------------------

Democrat-friendly Dr. Anthony Fauci of the CDC, has also fired up his Covid-19 Hysteria tour once again, in a last ditch effort to scare Americans ahead of election day.

Fauci was on liberal media outlets MSNBC and CNN today. This statement about the urgent need for a universal "mask mandate" was repeated across the country on local outlets, and by Dem candidate Joe Biden.

Fauci exclaimed:

"Well, if people are not wearing masks, then maybe we should be mandating it," Fauci told CNN's Erin Burnett Friday.
Source: www.cnn.com...

As you can see in the charts at: covidtracking.com... (choose FULL RANGE), CASES have increased, because TESTING has increased. That's why the media and experts freaked out when President Trump trolled them by saying he might cut back on testing.

Bottom Line: RESIST THE BASELESS HYSTERIA for just 11 more days! After President Trump is re-elected, it will de-escalate back to normal flu-season levels of reporting.

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/23/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

People don’t realize how bad a mask mandate would be. They don’t realize what a dangerous road to travel that would be.

I saw something on some MSM channel while I was at the gym today that was discussing and applauding Politico’s “article” screaming how much worse Trump is doing than it seems. What do they think that sh!t is going to accomplish?

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Yeah, it's pretty obvious the MSM turned up the volume on COVID right after the last debate. They have become very predictable, they really think the American public is dumb.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

People don’t realize how bad a mask mandate would be. They don’t realize what a dangerous road to travel that would be.

I saw something on some MSM channel while I was at the gym today that was discussing and applauding Politico’s “article” screaming how much worse Trump is doing than it seems. What do they think that sh!t is going to accomplish?

Joe Biden came out of his basement today to deliver a rare speech. He described the "Dark Winter" of his dreams. After becoming President, he will mandate universal mask wearing. Creepy Joe said even while driving down the highway, people will have to have their mask on.

Maybe that kind of talk appeals to morbid wimps, but most undecided voters keep making up their minds for Trump, due to creepy Joe's mental issues and view of the world as DARK.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
After Biden wins, they will say the coronavirus is under control...the Democrats will change the way deaths are registered and eliminate all the bull crap that makes the disease look worse...Biden will fix the problem when he gets elected. He is excellent at twisting things and will employ scientists to say what he wants them to say. If you put a thousand medical experts together to discuss things, you probably will never get half of them to agree on the same thing. So they can discount what they don't want to allow as evidence to make it appear that something is backed by science.

Trump is doing a decent job, so is Fauchi, they cannot collapse the economy of the country because of this virus, if nobody is working, how are we going to eat or heat our house or have power in our house....and how are we going to pay the bills. We cannot force a debt on our kids and grandkids just because we could possibly live six months longer This virus is very catchy, sooner or later everyone will have it and the thing is that the vaccine will only be sixty percent effective from what they are saying, that is not a great number.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

Yeah, it's pretty obvious the MSM turned up the volume on COVID right after the last debate. They have become very predictable, they really think the American public is dumb.

It's interesting how they have made so many predictions that never came to pass, yet still have the nerve to become indignant, because most Americans no longer believe their doomsday scenarios.

The MSM and their "expert" consultants are Crazy on steroids. They are most likely the advisors candidate Joe Biden says he turns to. While in his basement hideaway, Biden picks up his TV remote and formulates his polices.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

At Joe Bidens "major" Covid-19 briefing today where he described the measures he'd take to "Combat Covid-19", Biden made it sound like he WANTS the virus hysteria to last a long time into 2021.

I think He wants to use that hysteria in some way to raise taxes to the stratosphere, and make us more like China.

edit on 10/24/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Listen to this 1min32sec excerpt from Joe Biden's speech yesterday. It captures the essence of what he's going to mandate across America.
I'm amazed he thinks that promising to take away freedoms, is a positive for his campaign!

Anyway, read the full implications of what a President Biden's Covid-19 policy is designed to do. It's scary as Hell!

Here they are: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Your attempt at damage control is admiral.
But man Trump was handed every opportunity to take advantage and fix shiz yet he blew it.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Mask have to come off one day in the future.
for years from now you think people are going to be wearing masks like they are today.
We have concerts movie theaters baseball games school kids going to school sports day today people are wearing a mask people aren't wearing a mask it's like the world is the world is funny man.
some people including my mask which in the beginning I said please wear your mask but the balance with you I have a hard difficult time breathing with those Chinese made masks.
the fact of it is nobody around you has the virus nobody's going to catch the virus why don't they just come out and say that for Pete's sake.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: rickymouse

At Joe Bidens "major" Covid-19 briefing today where he described the measures he'd take to "Combat Covid-19", Biden made it sound like he WANTS the virus hysteria to last a long time into 2021.

I think He wants to use that hysteria in some way to raise taxes to the stratosphere, and make us more like China.

Biden is simply trying to convince all the morons that he is some kind of superman. And has a perfect plan to take care of Covid 19. Because Trump has obviously done a horrible job.

When in reality. Biden was doing everything possible to fight for wide open borders. During the beginning of the pandemic.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

They wouldn't be wrong!

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

But man Trump was handed every opportunity to take advantage and fix shiz yet he blew it.

This baffles me. Trump listened to Fauchi and his experts, the same one's the asshole democrats cheer on. But since some people died, he is awful. Hell, he even put the ball mainly in the court of State Governors, yet, their failures are blamed on him, while nobody seems to care that the same incompetent idiots are still running those states. Cuomo still killed all those old folks, not Trump.

eta: of the 200K deaths, Cuomo is responsible for 6,200 of them. And he is just the idiot from New York.
www.nytimes.com...
edit on 24-10-2020 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I don't think we need masks cause all the covid19 deaths are probably just media fake news. Even if a few people did die, it's just herd immunity kicking in.

this is all you need to know.....

edit on 24-10-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I was watching Biden give a speech yesterday where he said he would immediately require face masks on all Federal property, and he specifically included the Interstate Highway System! I can only assume that means he will make it a Federal crime to drive on an Interstate without wearing a face mask.

Asthma patients won't be able to drive... if they do, be careful. That truck just ahead of you could suddenly veer out of control at any minute if they pass out.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

No, he wasn't. Exactly the opposite. The Democrats have done anything and everything they could to keep Trump from doing a damn thing. Trump has been hindered, hampered, hounded, persecuted and literally prosecuted for trying to investigate the long-time criminal actions of their candidate!!! "Handed every opportunity" my ass.

The Democrats should have done their damn jobs and let Trump do his job. If they had, then we would be able to judge Trump on his merits (or lack thereof) alone... rather than being forced to examine Trump's actions in concert with the Democrats actions.

I can find plenty to criticize about Trump. But I cannot do it in a vacuum. The Dems inserted themselves into the equation.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Do you understand that the CDC is run by corrupt people, who have to forced to tell the truth, like CDC Director Redfield was to Congress, over the Summer? (Death count too high.. Padding due to $$$ incentives... Only 6% die solely of Covid-19)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Allaroundyou

No, he wasn't. Exactly the opposite. The Democrats have done anything and everything they could to keep Trump from doing a damn thing. Trump has been hindered, hampered, hounded, persecuted and literally prosecuted for trying to investigate the long-time criminal actions of their candidate!!! "Handed every opportunity" my ass.

The Democrats should have done their damn jobs and let Trump do his job. If they had, then we would be able to judge Trump on his merits (or lack thereof) alone... rather than being forced to examine Trump's actions in concert with the Democrats actions.

I can find plenty to criticize about Trump. But I cannot do it in a vacuum. The Dems inserted themselves into the equation.

Bravo!

If they let Trump just fail on his own, then everyone would know exactly who and what he is. Or maybe he wouldn't fail. But at least they would have folks like me and a lot of others judging him on what he does, instead of what they continue to do to hamper him. His base exists largely due to the pushback from the Dem's effort to discredit him. Newton's third law.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I was watching Biden give a speech yesterday where he said he would immediately require face masks on all Federal property, and he specifically included the Interstate Highway System! I can only assume that means he will make it a Federal crime to drive on an Interstate without wearing a face mask.

Asthma patients won't be able to drive... if they do, be careful. That truck just ahead of you could suddenly veer out of control at any minute if they pass out.

TheRedneck

Are there not medical exemptions?

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

If Trump wins, expect further punishing retribution in democrat-run states.

If Biden wins, America will look like Portland.

If Biden wins, expect more nation-wide shutdowns.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join