It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh MY GOD Shut It All Down Quick Before its too Late

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Oh MY GOD shut it all down !!!

Lock the whole frick'n thing down !!!

There's more (U.S.) deaths from Pneumonia than COVID19 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

209,501 from Pneumonia
204,613 from COVID19

And the CDC says some (or many, or most?) of the COVID19 "deaths" are "Presumed" !!!!

And, some Pneumonia death counts exclude pneumonia deaths involving influenza.

WTF

😨

More than 2.2 million people in the United States died from all causes between the beginning of February and October 10, 2020.
Around 204,600 of those deaths were with confirmed or presumed COVID-19.
There were also 327,000 fatalities involving influenza, which had pneumonia or COVID-19 also listed as a cause of death.

** Pneumonia death counts exclude pneumonia deaths involving influenza.

Number of deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), pneumonia, and influenza in the U.S. as of October 10, 2020

edit on Oct-23-2020 by xuenchen because: nickel tipper hair spray

+56 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, the influenza death toll is high this year.

Couldn't possibly be because a whole lot of people strapped to their face what is essentially an incubator for viruses and bacteria for the last 6 months...

But to Democrats, the more people that die the better because then they can use it against Orange Man Bad...

Democrats... killing off the American population since the Civil War to keep in power.

S&F for the OP.

edit on 23-10-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+37 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Shutdown, stay open.

Here's a little secret. . .

Viruses don't obey laws.

So the shutdowns were just artificial means to control and totally useless against the virus.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I could say that Trumps CDC plans to combat the Covid 19 disease have actually worked. The scientific strategies used in the USA have worked so well that we are even below pneumonia.

Only a little over 49,000 died because of pneumonia in 2018 ? If your site is right that's strange?

Link
edit on 23-10-2020 by Doctor Smith because: more brilliant ideas

edit on 23-10-2020 by Doctor Smith because: correction

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

You do realize that the same mitigations against COVID-19 are also effective against all other respiratory diseases?

... and COVID-19 causes pneumonia.

But it doesn't matter which killed more, they are both deadly and there are simple things that can be done to massively reduce the deaths, but that Americans aren't going to do because it has been made a political issue.

+30 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

But they never said shut everything down because of pneumonia 😎🔗🚬

+33 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Tall flights of stairs are deadly to people with pre-existing conditions of balance and walking.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Couldn't possibly be because a whole lot of people strapped to their face what is essentially an incubator for viruses and bacteria for the last 6 months...

COVID-19 is a virus. It only is 'incubated' in susceptible living tissue. A mask cannot possibly incubate a virus. Viruses do not grow and divide like bacteria, which only require the conditions to metabolize to increase in numbers.

Masks, however, can provide a barrier to viral (and bacterial) dispersion.

But to Democrats, the more people that die the better because then they can use it against Orange Man Bad...

Democrats... killing off the American population since the Civil War to keep in power.

S&F for the OP.

It is a virus, it has no political ideological preference. It spreads everywhere that people are too stupid to do anything stop it's spread.

BTW, the American population, in absolute numbers, is substantially Democrat (based upon the previous popular votes and polls). What you said about Democrats killing themselves off to try and remain in power...[snip]

edit on 23/10/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2020 by elevatedone because: removed video containing racist remark

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yeah, we have had the fix for that for more than 200 years and no-one has done anything until now, how intelligent is that!

BTW, welcome to the 21st Century.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Tall flights of stairs are deadly to people with pre-existing conditions of balance and walking.

Everyone that has ever died has been alive. 100%. OMG Think about that!

Those evil deadly living! I bet some are Democratic party members! Something should be done...

+31 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

There ya go!

People live, people die.

No matter what laws are passed.

Thank you for illustrating and proving my point.

Brilliant!

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Everyone that has ever died has been alive. 100%. OMG Think about that!

Those evil deadly living! I bet some are Democratic party members! Something should be done...

But But But..

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

So, do you ever get out of the basement?

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Nope. Me and Biden are in our snuggies eating lasagna and watching "Avengers Age of Ultron".

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Nope. Me and Biden are in our snuggies eating lasagna and watching "Avengers Age of Ultron".

You need to get out and some sunshine and exercise occasionally. Otherwise you won't be able to fit through the door and you'll die IRL, and you can't just re-spawn.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

The graph at the link says 6,726.

Kinda makes you wonder where the "Covid-19 is no worse than the flu" came from.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You need to get out and some sunshine and exercise occasionally. Otherwise you'll die IRL and you can't just re-spawn.

My wife just visits occasionally, strokes my hand and says, "Sun's getting kinda low big guy"

Then I nod off again.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

You need to get out and some sunshine and exercise occasionally. Otherwise you'll die IRL and you can't just re-spawn.

My wife just visits occasionally, strokes my hand and says, "Sun's getting kinda low big guy"

Then I nod off again.

You could get a stair-lift thingy.

I love those adverts where some old dude sits on one going very, very, very, slowly up the stairs with this really forced fixed smile while his adoring wife stands at the foot of the stairs cheering him on.

Do you have daytime adverts like that in the US (the same slot for the incontinence pads adverts)?

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yeah, we have had the fix for that for more than 200 years and no-one has done anything until now, how intelligent is that!

BTW, welcome to the 21st Century.

interesting timing wouldn't you say. ?

So I guess the first person who gets credit for doing something about Pnumonia is President Trump ..can you live with that chr0?

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Yep.

And we also have ramps and wheel-barrows for me.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join