It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Told 32 Lies In 96 Minutes at the Final Debate

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Well ain't this sumthin

Looks like Joey Big Guy told so many lies at the Debate with Trump, no Democrat bothered to count em !!

Some real Knicker-Kickers that only a Democrat could imagine true

Read em and Count em and then go vote your ass off !!

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk 😆

The reviews we’ve seen of last night’s debate seem to suggest that President Trump got the better of Joe Biden by a handy margin, and that’s more or less what we saw. We thought Trump missed a couple of opportunities here and there, particularly for example when the topic was race and Biden was attempting to wriggle off the hook on the 1994 crime bill – we were thinking that if Trump had brought up Biden’s old “racial jungle” statement it could have burned him to the ground.

BIDEN: “[President Trump] did virtually nothing” to combat the coronavirus.

FACT: President Trump took action beginning in January to combat the coronavirus and his Administration has led an unprecedented response to protect American lives.

*According to Dr. Fauci, the Trump Administration “acted very, very early” to combat the spread of the virus and did not delay putting in place mitigation strategies.

*President Trump restricted travel from China on January 31, a decision that saved American lives.

*On February 11, top Biden coronavirus advisor Ron Klain admitted the Trump Administration was “far from doing nothing.”

*Even Democratic Governors like Andrew Cuomo (NY) praised the Trump Administration’s response: “What the federal government did, working with states, was a phenomenal accomplishment.”

*President Trump completely overhauled the old and outdated testing system and replaced it with an innovative new testing strategy to meet the country’s needs.

*President Trump used the Defense Production Act dozens of times to expand coronavirus testing technologies and capacity.

*President Trump launched Operation Warp Speed to guarantee that the American people are first in line for a safe, effective coronavirus vaccine—at no cost—as soon as one is developed.

Joe Biden Told 32 Lies In 96 Minutes Last Night. Here They Are

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
No wonder liberal media Outlets turned off their fact-checkers just 10 minutes into the debate last night.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
No wonder liberal media Outlets turned off their fact-checkers just 10 minutes into the debate last night.

I wonder if Twitter is censoring all Joe Biden Tweets and references ?

Hmmmm 😃

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Meh, they're all politicians they lie all the time...it doesn't matter.

Isn't that what you always say? I don't have a counter like you but I'm sure Trump had plenty more lies to add to his pile.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
But , but, I was told he was precise and on point in the debate thread. Don't tell me a poster would willingly lie to me.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

Not that I disagree with politicians lying,,, yep all of em do..

But the dems are telling me that they are so much better than orange man... they are not..
Therefore it comes down to policies and the dems suck at policy so I’m still voting for trump.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Trump was to incompetent to put measures in place to stop even himself from getting covid... let alone stop it spreading throughout the US.

Fact...

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I’m impressed.

That is well below average for a politician.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Trump was to incompetent to put measures in place to stop even himself from getting covid... let alone stop it spreading throughout the US.

Fact...

*too*

And here's something to wrap your head around... eventually everyone will get it.

Any comment on your Leader's 32 lies in 96 minutes?

You know... the topic?

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

No proof go poof 😃🔗

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Fact...

Only nitwits think it’s all on Trump.

Fact.....

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Fact...

He must have listened to Nancy !! 🤣

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Wow,... it’s like she didn’t believe this disease was dangerous....
Lol.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Fact...

I have no doubt that Biden (as all politicians do) lies.

But the one example in the op is completely flawed.

How can anyone honestly say Trump did in fact do enough to combat covid, when he couldn’t even prevent himself from getting it?

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Fact...

How can anyone honestly say Trump did in fact do enough to combat covid, when he couldn’t even prevent himself from getting it?

So I guess that he was supposed to keep the border completely closed for what?....9 months now?
I wouldn’t have had a problem with him doing it, in fact I wish he would do it still but there are the pesky deranged Liberals that will cry racism or xenophobia.
Blame the goddamn Chinese for #ing spreading it around the world.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Fact...

Stop. All you're doing now is trolling and spreading crap.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Fact...

Donald Trump did not catch COVID, COVID caught Trump and it lost the battle.

Fact...

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Fact...

How can anyone honestly blame a virus made in China on Trump?

Oh wait...

There you are.

Care to walk back the 32 lies Biden offered up in the last debate and why you are voting for him anyways?

edit on 23-10-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

I wonder if Twitter is censoring all Joe Biden Tweets and references ?

Hmmmm 😃

I think the Twitter CEO was issued a subpoena today by the U.S. Senate, because he declined to come in voluntarily.

He's going to catch hell.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
For anyone questioning if lizard people do exist, all the lies spewed out by the snake Biden is some compelling evidence. It is hard to see Biden's eye colour in the last debate, did they change back to brown from blue again?

How he denied not getting the Ukrainian prosecutor fired in the first debate left a gaping hole in his integrity. I lost count keeping up with all his lies. There where a lot of them.

There was one moment of emotional honesty shown by Biden in the last debate when the topic of 500 kids came up. I don't know the full story of exactly what Joe was referencing, he did feel bad about it. It happened about 2/3 through the latest debate.

I don't know if it is related, but recently found one list of 500 kids in another thread.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join