It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economics, Every single hand goes up for President Trump in focus group of undecided voters

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Well, maybe people are not as dumb as I have been led to believe. It appears a small focus group of undecided voters unanimously favored President Trump on the economy. I would love to ask them "why". Could it be the income tax increases? Could it be the higher energy prices in order to give billions in renewable energy grants that end up creating jobs in China? Could it be the return of excess regulation so that business cannot be feasible to start in the United States? Could it be the increase in energy costs that is "necessary" to meet carbon targets?

Anyway, great. Not everyone in this country is a total fool and understands the basics of how Joe Biden is not good for their economic well being (unless you are one of those getting free crap that is).

Every single hand goes up for President Trump in post-debate focus group of undecided voters on who would be better for economy

www.theblaze.com...

Pollster Frank Luntz put together a virtual focus group of undecided voters from swing states Thursday night to get their impressions of the second and final debate between President Donald Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

In an eye-opening moment near the end of the session, Luntz asked the 13 focus group participants the following question, "Who do you believe would do a better job with the economy after listening to tonight's debate, Joe Biden or Donald Trump?"

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Not surprisingly, Exactly the opposite happened at CNN's post debate focus group last night.

All but two said Joe Biden would do a better job of leading the country.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Who cares ... energy sector is already heading towards a non - oil based economy with, or without trump or biden.
Energy will be focused on Nat. Gas, and oil will be reserved for material goods and solar panels and stuff.
Trump will lose confidence as the oil, and coal giants collaborate and switch, and Biden will just look like an idiot who think's he's doing a good job.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Biden said a number of things that anti-conducive to the economy. Banning Fracking and ultimately phasing out the Fossil fuel industry, increasing taxes, forcing federal wage of $15, further lockdowns and most likely more “stimulus”, all during Post Covid recovery.

Of course people are going to give him a resounding NO.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Then it's settled. No need for self reassuring threads anymore.

All house signs are for Trump, 30,000 car rally(🥴) for Trump, most livestream numbers(ever).

The persuasive theme is that the country wants Trump. Who wants to persuade people of this..and why🤔.

Trump has this then. Keep the mild anxiety knee-jerk at bay😎

Maga2020 and beyond!

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

All house signs are for Trump, 30,000 car rally(🥴) for Trump, most livestream numbers(ever).

The persuasive theme is that the country wants Trump. Who wants to persuade people of this..and why🤔.

Maga2020 and beyond!

I feel bad for you that you had to type that while knowing that it’s all true.
Better luck in 2024.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Latest Rasmussen poll has likely Black voters approval rating for President Trump at 46%!

Thats HUGE.
Trump is killing it with the Black vote (for an R)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Maga2020 and beyond!

I feel bad for you that you had to type that while knowing that it’s all true.
Better luck in 2024.

We'll if it's all true then you should feel bad for the op for having to write it.

The uncertainty grows... Deep down...huh...

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
It's really weird how right before SHTF that everyone's all sitting around talking about irrelevant stuff not realizing how none of it matters because the whole world is about to change completely...

But yeah, Trump and the economy, the random undecided voters, the end of the world, and what else?

Looks like we've covered everything.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'm ignoring the debates because I only have 2 braincells left and I'm trying to save them.

I'm hoping to put them to good use some day.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Smell ratty comes to mind...no matter, it does show that ATS, or some elements within have lost focus and just play follow the leader, ad infinitum, or that they may simply not be true to the very simple ATS ethic, Deny Ignorance, I reject the latter.

You could think of the word, 'magic' though..and, that kinda makes everything alright! dunnit?

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Its not Trump's policies that are the problem it's his mouth and his ego. Trump hurts himself all the time. I see people say the media is against him etc. Truth is he created that problem by constantly attacking them. He does a lot to divide people instead of bringing them together. That's the main reason I haven't decided who to vote for.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Its not Trump's policies that are the problem it's his mouth and his ego. Trump hurts himself all the time. I see people say the media is against him etc. Truth is he created that problem by constantly attacking them. He does a lot to divide people instead of bringing them together. That's the main reason I haven't decided who to vote for.

But, but Trump's tax policy was a catch penny for himself...he owe's so much money to God knows who..including China for instance, then he slaps a 26% tariff on Chinese imports, result? over, well over, 3000 firms suing the White House admin, and probably firms that got the one time tax break. That will easily kill in a probably short term, any tax cut thrill Americans gained.
Wakey up folks!

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
You Guys are so RIGHT NO way will 100 Million people want 15 bucks a hour In the 100 MILLION jobs that pay 12 now No way would anyone every vote for a guy who wants to get them a raise Good thing to other wise Trump would lose .

Yep No way heck every one i know who makes 12 now has offered to do the job for 6 yeppers work till they starve just liek you want .

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
And NO way would any one vote for a Guy who wants The people who cant afford health care OVER 30 MILLION OF THEM to be able to have alest some kind of health care No way would they vote for THAT they would rather just die on the streets from sickness then have health care you guys are SOOOOOO Right wow Trump sure had a close call with that .
a 100 MILLIon people are willing to Die so Trump can just keep making rich richer while Homelessness goes UP by 8 Million people . O yea Trump all they way They are so happy with no help at all they love trump for Only helping the rich make more money Love him I tell you .

edit on 23-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
You Guys are so RIGHT NO way will 100 Million people want 15 bucks a hour In the 100 MILLION jobs that pay 12 now No way would anyone every vote for a guy who wants to get them a raise Good thing to other wise Trump would lose .

Yep No way heck every one i know who makes 12 now has offered to do the job for 6 yeppers work till they starve just liek you want .

But what's the point of a higher wage when half of it will be swallowed up in tax deductions?

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   

You should always vote for the party has or will do the best for the economy because everything else is derived from or impacted by that. And if you get strong frank leadership regardless of whether you like it or agree then that is a bonus! It should be a no brainer for the anyone with an average level of intelligence and common sense!

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I couldn’t care less about Trumps personality, he’s trying to get things done that I and many others have wanted done for decades, things past administrations have completely ignored and to the people’s detriment. I don’t need or want a senile puppet whispering sweet nothings and selling me out, AGAIN.

Biden is bad for this country, a laughing stock and one of the worst leaders one could ask for, unless you like all talk and zero action.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar

I invite you to speak to small business owners. If I had to pay my people more than I already do, but I don't get any more work, income from that, where does that money come from? Well, since there is no wishing well to dig into, I'll have to let a few of them go, to make up for the loss.

This is business 101. I'm lucky in that I pay my people well above minimum wage, as their job is harder both physically and mentally than sweeping a floor, or flipping a burger. But those jobs will be the one's going away. The one's that propel kids to move to better jobs. with increased minimum wage, they will have a much harder time finding a job.

new topics

join