It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 987 pound gorilla with Hunter's laptop

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I keep hearing about all the ways to spin this and it makes me smile. Russia disinformation? maybe, but is that Hunter's laptop and were those his e-mails? If yes, then who cares about anything else?

Unless everyone has moved into idiocracy level thinking, then this isn't what plants crave. Are the e-mails real? Do they point to Joe Biden being involved in Hunter's business? Those are the only two questions that matter at this point.

Once we have established that this is true or false, everyone can decide how to deal with it. if Joe wins, I'm quite sure how it will be handled. FBI accidentally losses the laptop, and any copies out there are fake. Must be Russian plants. Nothing to see here, China is calling, gotta go!

But, if Trump wins, this might get looked into and found to be a bit bigger than it initially looked. Imagine is Joe is just one of many who are accepting nice things from the Chinese.

I think we all have a choice. Would we rather have things like they were, with just a little corruption, few less jobs, lots of cool new tech gear with nice links to send important data to the motherland.

Or, would we like to dig in, root out what we find as corruption, use that momentum to enact term limits, and try to bring this ship back on course?

One is easy, one is hard. I wonder which the nation will choose.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Once we have established that this is true or false, everyone can decide how to deal with it. if Joe wins, I'm quite sure how it will be handled. FBI accidentally losses the laptop, and any copies out there are fake.

Or maybe not.

Maybe he steps down due to losing his marbles or Kermerla pushes him out in a Trumpian 65D chess move.

edit on 23-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️💗🍕

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Someone should accidently send some of those photos to TMZ. Who in turn should accidently place them on the net.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

CrowdStrike MUST examine Hunter's laptop!
...It's the ONLY way to be sure.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Why do you think the Pelosis recently invested pretty heavily in them......

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Someone should accidently send some of those photos to TMZ. Who in turn should accidently place them on the net.

That only happens to Republicans.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Why do you think the Pelosis recently invested pretty heavily in them......

I think Romney did too.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I am very skeptical about any supposed evidence put forward by Republicans.

In the number of times they've hauled up Hillary for questioning. Nothing has come from it.

It's like this is just political theater in order to rile up their voting base and make Joe look bad.

If there was actually evidence that could put the Bidens in prison. They would never have released this. It would be kept in the dark until either was arrested and indicted on charges.

I'll believe that the emails are real when Hunter is on trial.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Bobolinski is a Democrat.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hope the US folk are not stupid enough to feck the maverick Trump. He is what the US needs and has turned around the economy in the interest of the US electorate. Not to mention the getting screwed trade deals etc. He not perfect but nobody is! The world needs strong leaders who take no sh.it or the world will go to sh.t! Biden, 48 year joke who never delivered an item and now semi senile and semi dementia. Bent pedo son etc etc tc. Are the US folk stupid enough to elect him? Don't believe they are but who knows. If they do then step back and future bleak! And they get all they deserve and more! Wakey wakey or shakey shakey!

Does anyone on this thread think they are stupid enough to elect bido or is it pido predator?

Elect Pido and economic disaster!

I'm just an outside observer. A brexiteer and support the Borisonator who is a Tory but I am traditionl Labour. Work it out!
edit on 23-10-2020 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

The fact that Biden HASN'T stepped down might indicate that they will win, regardless of the votes.

May have to dismantle my shrine to Trump and replace it with a picture of Chairman Jao.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Guiliani is a republican.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

It's all fake anyways due to rudy tucking his shirt in with a 24 year old in the same room

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

The FBI has told the Senate to steer clear of interviewing Tony Bobulinsky.

mobile.twitter.com...

Does that mean action from the doj is imminent, or they want to do all they can to keep Biden criminal activity buried until after the election?

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

In the number of times they've hauled up Hillary for questioning. Nothing has come from it.

It's like this is just political theater in order to rile up their voting base and make Joe look bad.

If there was actually evidence that could put the Bidens in prison. They would never have released this. It would be kept in the dark until either was arrested and indicted on charges.

People like this crack me up.

There is a process to how things work. You have to consider the small nuances to things we are not privy to. Who has access to those items, who works on those floors, who else knows about these things, is there political cells in this institutions?

I’m sure you work, I’m sure you’re aware of the work place and how it functions, what you can get away with and do, everybody has a story. Point is, these things apply even at the professional levels of these institutions and organizations.
Interesting thing is, when you let these things stagnate for EIGHT YEARS you get real SWAMPY. These little elements are what derails everything. While Hillary isn’t the subject, she was asked for those emails and Boom, destroyed. Same thing with the FBI and “accidentally” deleting things due to system error or glitch, these things really happen.

So when I read your post, it comes off one dimensionally, not to chastise you, I’m merely saying, put more thought into the process and potential roadblocks these things have to go through, considering the political atmosphere. I mean, Giselle Maxwell had to be hidden with extra security because the Feds couldn’t trust themselves after the Jeffrey deal in Fed Max Pen.

The Emails from Hunter Biden’s laptop are the real deal, the DNI has said this isn’t a Russian interference job. Regardless of whether you and others think the DNI is a Trump guy doesn’t change the fact that he still has to be impartial in his job. I mean, he works with Christopher Wray and as far as I am concerned, there has been no counterpoint by the FBI or any other three letter agency to refute and rebuff this in any way.

Currently right now, it’s with the FBI and local law enforcement under investigation.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did the FBI bring the hammers to the interview?

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

If you think the number of times Hillary had been "questioned" vs the number of times she's been to prison is a measurement of justice, you're misunderstanding the problem.

The people who should be in charge of putting her away are playing her game, and if they're not on the payroll they know full well the Clinton's have their own skeletons well documented.

If you think the Clinton death list is a joke, you haven't even read the summary.

Don't disregard an entire party because one if your leaders is untouchable according to your party's system.

If the FBI had done its job once in thirty years the Clinton family would be unemployable at best.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I feel the same.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

It's all fake anyways due to rudy tucking his shirt in with a 24 year old in the same room

Not going to judge rudy by this ether. The women is in fact 24. All we have are rumors that he thought or was told that she was 15.

That's all ether of these parties have ever truly had on each other.
Rumors and gossip.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I totally want the term limits.

I would 'donate actual blood' to get that done, hopefully just to the local trauma hospital network's blood banks, but if needed ... I would theoretically 'donate' blood otherwise. Yikes. I hope it doesn't come to that!

Let's try to get term limits, no matter what.

The corruption has become generational. It is entrenched, ugly, and term limits are needed.

Even term limits though won't solve all the problems; they are just one facet of correction on a much larger 'gem'.
edit on 23-10-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join